Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

"Respawn timer increased!" To 7 minutes that is

OP AliasComrade

So here's a funky fresh new glitch. I just had to wait around seven minutes to spawn an Oni gungoose. A 360 second ish timer on respawn which when it ran out increased by another 50 seconds. And then because I can't back out of the vehicle spawn I get kicked from for inactivity. I waited all that time and didn't even get my gungoose.

343 please give us the option to cancel vehicle spawns. Please. It was just a gungoose.

Please.
I think thats a bug.

Because I had the same problem last week.The inexplicable increase in vehicle spawn time.and in vehicle selection UI show Vehicles is limit.Maybe it's about this.
That bug is actually very old. It's annoying, but luckily it's not a common occurrence in my experiences.
I think today might just be the day for bugs. Had this happen to my menu just now. What was essentially the last frame of my previous firefight game just sort of became the menu. I also got launched quite spectacularly from my hornet too. Here's a little footage of the timer of doom from the thread opening. By the looks of it, it was the glitch people mentioned above, regarding the busy vehicle bay.
Halo 5 is undergoing maintenance over the next 24 hours, so you may encounter some issues. See the pinned thread for more details
So here's a funky fresh new glitch. I just had to wait around seven minutes to spawn an Oni gungoose. A 360 second ish timer on respawn which when it ran out increased by another 50 seconds. And then because I can't back out of the vehicle spawn I get kicked from for inactivity. I waited all that time and didn't even get my gungoose.

343 please give us the option to cancel vehicle spawns. Please. It was just a gungoose.

Please.
i had this happen to me once, i pulled a vehicle, it said my timer was like 70 sec. then it just spawned me like normal with no vehicle. when i went to a req station and tabbed over to vehicles, it said it was still waiting on a vehicle to spawn. when i died again it put me on a long timer again so i just spawned with some power weapons and went on about my day. eventually i spawned with my vehicle but it was way later. no idea what happened