2. ...
  3. 7
  4. 8
  5. 9
  6. 10
  7. 11
  8. ...
  9. 13
Thank you kind sir, such respect turns to respect from the community. Take your time, enjoy playing and don't let people get to you. Before you know it you'll be getting killing sprees without issue and will be up there with 2.0,3.0 and so on KD's. Practice, practice, practice
Well, I personally am enjoying Halo 5 a lot. Some would disagree, but I think it feels really refined. Whether playing in campaign or multilayer I feel like when I die, it was due to my own misreading of a combat situation. I can't think of any other game that makes me weigh my options of attack the way I have to on legendary campaign or fighting in warzone. Am really looking forward to seeing what happens with 'forge'. I know it probably won't happen, but I am hoping that it can do custom stuff like many building a survival horde style map. That would be awesome. But am having tons of fun with it as is right now. Great game in every way I think.
There's no entitlement in expecting something that's normal for Halo games. Like splitscreen? Do you remember splitscreen? It was sort of ditched, even though Halo was the very definition of a couch co-op game since it was conceived. You never played Oddball? Infection? King of the Hill? Or maybe Ricochet? Grifball? Assault? Well you're not going to because they were simply left out of this game along with other gametypes like...Territories. Dominion. Regicide. VIP. Juggernaut. There's nothing being 'stuck in 2004' about the game itself lacking content. A lot of content.
you just made me miss all those game types by that comment...... :/ dont forget ones with loadouts already made for everyone so everyone was equal play style. ie reach slayer.
True man. Regardless of the game, I generally stay between .75 & 1.0; and I find these people's skills impressive.
Its very rare to see someone compliment another players skill rather then get angry. Kudos to you, sir.
Thank you. I finally have gotten the highest K/D ever in any Halo game. Makes me feel good to actually be good at a FPS other than COD.
Can't say Halo 5 is perfect but i'm glad that there are still positive posts about this game in the forums.
Entr0p1k wrote:
Entr0p1k wrote:
This thread is for positivity. Numerous other threads where you can wax poetic about your hatred for this game. You have been reported.
There is no 'hatred' for his game. There are legitimate problems that need to be addressed by both the community and 343.

Hope you're enjoying the plethora of classic gametypes, or the fantastic reward system where you get exactly what you're trying to get, and the great new file share system.

Positivity!
Like I said, address it elsewhere. I am enjoying this game to the fullest. Your sense of entitlement is both amusing and sad. If you want your "classic" gametypes, go play MCC. 343 has nothing they need to address. They will add new maps and gametypes as they see fit. Must be a shame being trapped in 2004. Oh well. Reported again. Take the negativity somewhere else.
There's no entitlement in expecting something that's normal for Halo games. Like splitscreen? Do you remember splitscreen? It was sort of ditched, even though Halo was the very definition of a couch co-op game since it was conceived. You never played Oddball? Infection? King of the Hill? Or maybe Ricochet? Grifball? Assault? Well you're not going to because they were simply left out of this game along with other gametypes like...Territories. Dominion. Regicide. VIP. Juggernaut. There's nothing being 'stuck in 2004' about the game itself lacking content. A lot of content.
Patience my son. Let the force be with you and grant you the gift of actually waiting for these things to come out instead of stating what you think is right. I mean the game is only 10 days old. I know thats a long time for some but hey, you never know. If you actually wait for something, it might come to you. Just like Santa with gifts!
I would like to dedicate this to Halo 5.
mainly on the day of release which should sum up what my feelings on playing Halo 5.
it's a good song I am not in any way saying Halo 5 is bad so please don't take this the wrong way. :D
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ff4ci4-tY_0

I hope someone sees this and not ignore this.
The multiplayer is amazing! Plus, warzone!
Positivity is key. This game is amazing
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.
Spoiler:
Show
ya im currently loving this game to death
xeo rain wrote:
Unless it's just fooling yourself. After prolonged thought, I've come to the conclusion that Halo 5 is a wonderfully designed and highly sophisticated skeleton. The meat that keeps players having fun simply isn't there.
Entr0p1k wrote:
Time for some positivity. I just wanted to take a moment to say how talented many of you are at Halo multiplayer. I have never been great at Halo multiplayer, probably because back in the day I just wasn't a big multiplayer guy. I never touched Halo multiplayer until I got an XBox One and the MCC on a whim about 6 months ago. (I was a PS4 guy, I don't get into the console war nonsense I enjoy having both) I have been blown away by the general talent level.

I have been playing a lot of Halo 5 multiplayer and thankfully am part of a great company that has helped me improve and I am getting better but I will never be great. If I can just get to a point where I am consistently close to a 1.0 KD I will be happy. You guys and gals rocking 2.0, 3.0, heck I have seen even higher, consistently, well all I can say is much respect. Win, lose, or draw, it is always fun to get to see someone reach the highest level. It is not something to be jealous of or angry about. I see people get angry and call highly skilled players try hards and over serious and I think that is a terrible attitude to have. Appreciate excellence and strive for it yourself.

Peace and respect to all of you who love Halo 5. Keep excelling and rocking this fantastic game.
I am elated to see this as one of the most popular topics right now. Thank you for your positive attitude and I recommend many others take the same attitude in the forums as well. Thanks and see you on the battlefield.
xeo rain wrote:
Unless it's just fooling yourself. After prolonged thought, I've come to the conclusion that Halo 5 is a wonderfully designed and highly sophisticated skeleton. The meat that keeps players having fun simply isn't there.
That's the same thing people said about Halo:Reach and look how great that game did.
Entr0p1k wrote:
Time for some positivity. I just wanted to take a moment to say how talented many of you are at Halo multiplayer. I have never been great at Halo multiplayer, probably because back in the day I just wasn't a big multiplayer guy. I never touched Halo multiplayer until I got an XBox One and the MCC on a whim about 6 months ago. (I was a PS4 guy, I don't get into the console war nonsense I enjoy having both) I have been blown away by the general talent level.

I have been playing a lot of Halo 5 multiplayer and thankfully am part of a great company that has helped me improve and I am getting better but I will never be great. If I can just get to a point where I am consistently close to a 1.0 KD I will be happy. You guys and gals rocking 2.0, 3.0, heck I have seen even higher, consistently, well all I can say is much respect. Win, lose, or draw, it is always fun to get to see someone reach the highest level. It is not something to be jealous of or angry about. I see people get angry and call highly skilled players try hards and over serious and I think that is a terrible attitude to have. Appreciate excellence and strive for it yourself.

Peace and respect to all of you who love Halo 5. Keep excelling and rocking this fantastic game.
You are a real good man, glad you're part of our community :)
Happy Hunting
Together we stand!

United we are!
xeo rain wrote:
That's the same thing people said about Halo:Reach and look how great that game did.
that game had meat, Firefight, Forge, Customs, and an engaging Campaign. Halo 5 has none of these.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 7
  4. 8
  5. 9
  6. 10
  7. 11
  8. ...
  9. 13