Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Retro Giveaway!

OP Sp00kyM0nk

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
I saw you in the streams.
Now you are giving away the REQ packs.
You have a kind heart. Thank you!!
I'm just doing my part to keep Waypoint fun! I prefer to give my packs away, I already have enough reqs for 5 years of Warzone.
I got to the boss fight, 90% sure it's a prophet, but it's pretty hard to tell.

I played a couple other Atari games on that website, (thanks for introducing me to it, btw) and I couldn't say I enjoyed many of the originals. I tried some of the games mentioned in the "Ready Player One" novel, such as SwordQuest and Adventure, but I kept getting confused since the objectives aren't very clear and I kept getting lost. So I'll say my favorite is Halo 2600, because it's the simplest and most recognizable of the bunch.
Excellent choice! Life pre-tutorial era was unforgiving, and let's be honest: a lot of Atari 2600 games did not age well. I recommend to try Combat and Yar's Revenge.

Only 6 packs left!
Last call folks. Closing giveaway in 24h. Unclaimed packs will be reallocated for another purpose.
Hmm I've gone through the 2nd forest stage with black key and met another 9 elite swarm (you meet first 9 elite swarm in the first purple stage as I remember) in the 2nd icy(?) floor stage and died there. I'll try to go farther xD

Update: got through the elite swarm and got faster shoes but died few rooms after that
Update 2: got through the rooms with turrets and invisible elites
Giveaway is officially over! Thanks to all of the participants, and I hope you got good loot in your packs.
If I missed anyone, please let me know via DM.

Mods, feel free to lock the thread.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3