Risen (BTB Map)

OP Trusssson

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 8
This map is absolutely beautiful. I just played it and I was really blown away with how amazing it looked for a forge map. I think it's crazy how far forge has came and this map shows it. I feel is simply incredible. Do you guys know who made it?
April 27th Community Update says it's by SARIZON and D3LTA V.
Ahhh thanks, I'm going to check out the other stuff they have made.

This can be closed now.
It is a great map. I wanna see a map inspired by waterworks(probably the best btb ever made IMO of course).
I enjoy the map very much except for the fact that people camp for the wasp which is a little unfitting because most of the map is ground battle.There aren't many weapons to counter it when vehicles are occupied or that I at least don't know the location.
We often see a lot of complaining in this forum about maps. I would like to give kudos to the designers of Risen for having put together a legit welcome addition to BTB. I hope more forgers are inspired by this map, regardless of any nit-picks people might have regarding placements.
According to the authors, it was made with BR starts in mind. I don't really see that. The bases and bridge yes, but most of the map is the beachfront and you basically become a sitting duck on it. Maybe I just need to play a few more games but I'm not a fan of it's gameplay.

It does look very good and they did a great job remixing Uplift.
The map is great 👍
Haven't tried it out yet. Will have to give it a go.
Yeah it's pretty amazing. It's really cool to see how far forge has come since launch. Look at a map from launch then compare it to something recent, almost look like developer made.
yeah!! this map is really cool :D
Yeah it's pretty amazing. It's really cool to see how far forge has come since launch. Look at a map from launch then compare it to something recent, almost look like developer made.
Once again: Halo community ftw! Community groups who truly make it
It looks cool but I hate playing on it. Everyone just camps for the wasp and just turns into a spawn kill fest, in my opinion
It looks cool but I hate playing on it. Everyone just camps for the wasp and just turns into a spawn kill fest, in my opinion
Thank you that what I mean about this map.
Habra que jugarlo

Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service.
love the map!
I love the maps of Halo 2 anniversary onwards are all with a very good, beautiful art, that is to demonstrate the detail that is given to the sands.
The main complaint on this map that seems to keep coming up in different threads is the Wasp which is not surprising.
I've only been able to play on this map twice, but both times I was amazed with how well made the map is. In terms of gameplay and visuals it's truly remarkable.
I had bad experiences with the map, but it is beautiful. However, there is a glitch on strongholds. You can get stuck in the lift by blue base while capturing the stronghold, so you're protected by a wall.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 8