1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 9
It looks cool but I hate playing on it. Everyone just camps for the wasp and just turns into a spawn kill fest, in my opinion
In the few times I've played it that's also what happened. One enemy getting the wasp and obliterating us. Not a fan.
my favorite map is dispelled, because ihave not yet played all of the new BTB maps yet.
Yeah I got it a while ago. It is gorgeous.
Forge has definitely come a long way.
Beautiful map, indeed
I have not played it on this map yet.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text.

para las compañia spartan que necesitamos la condecorraion de asalto en arena ya que noo salen seguido que lo pongan aparte porfavor
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Habra que jugarlo

Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service.
"Will have to play it"
I have only gotten it once. But artistically, definitely is one of the most appealing maps in the new line up.
this isn't the control room map is it I do not like the way that one plays at all. Looks pretty though.
LUKEPOWA wrote:
The main complaint on this map that seems to keep coming up in different threads is the Wasp which is not surprising.
Yeah the wasp and perhaps 1 or 2 of the power weapon spawns, those are the only things I can see that would be problems. Other than that the map looks and plays great, awesome to see one of my favorite maps return!!
I really like this map a lot !
It is something new which i enjoy to play on 💪
This map is really pretty, yeah.
map looks good but was a terrible h2 pc map (uplift) and is terrible in h5, needs the wasp taken out at the very least.
map looks good but was a terrible h2 pc map (uplift) and is terrible in h5, needs the wasp taken out at the very least.
I thought Uplift looked good in H2.
it would be much better if people didnt camp the wasp, although i do like the map.
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 9