1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 5
  4. 6
  5. 7
  6. 8
  7. ...
  8. 9
I absolutely love it. Waterworks was one of my favourite Halo 2 maps and it plays great in Halo 5. It also looks extremely pretty, probably the prettiest Forge map I've ever seen.
All.the new maps seem pretty cool and fun to play.
I absolutely love it. Waterworks was one of my favourite Halo 2 maps and it plays great in Halo 5. It also looks extremely pretty, probably the prettiest Forge map I've ever seen.
It's actually a remix of Uplift from Halo 2 Vista, but thanks you for your compliment nonetheless haha

waterworks was an awesome map though lol
s map is absolutely beautiful. I just played it and I was really blown away with how amazing it looked for a forge map. I think it's crazy how far forge has came and this map shows it. I feel is simply incredi
s map is absolutely beautiful. I just played it and I was really blown away with how amazing it looked for a forge map. I think it's crazy how far forge has came and this map shows it. I feel is simply incredi
the map is skillfully put together. I must agree with you and the only glitch i have seen is the one mentioned above my comment about strongholds. other than that it's cool
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text.

Este mapa es realmente interesante
I played it my self and it looks great but there's just one thing I didn't like!

one dude was betraying our entire team..
It is a great map. I wanna see a map inspired by waterworks
I played it my self and it looks great but there's just one thing I didn't like!

one dude was betraying our entire team..
That ruins every map for sure.
It is absolutely a great map!
Yes it's an amazing map! People are very talented and glad to see some people get their maps shown and played on!
map looks good
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Solo estaría mejor que parcharan eso de que se salga del mapa, d ahí en fuera esta todo muy bien
No not really 😞
but still its gorgeous
April 27th Community Update says it's by SARIZON and D3LTA V.
That's sooo awesome, reminds me of a unsc battle crusier and Chicago Navy Pier!!!!
It looks cool but I hate playing on it. Everyone just camps for the wasp and just turns into a spawn kill fest, in my opinion
BTB in general has alot of "spawn kill fests" because 8 randoms without a headset dont stand a chance against a coordinated team of 8. The best option for taking down the wasp on that map is the warthogs and having a skilled team that works together will go along way. I got a perfection in the wasp on this map but i gotta give some credit to my teammates because i would have died multiple times if it wasn't for the call outs i had.
Most of the 4v4 maps are good for playing solo because of how small they are but with BTB the maps are so big and there is so much stuff going on at once, if your playing solo then your asking to get spawn killed.
You wont need to camp for wasp if your team knows exactly what time its going to be back up at.
I never get this map, but watched some YouTube videos of it. Looks good.
I've been grounded for like 6 months now and I've been using this website to find stuff out and if this is a new map I probably should look at it in custom games first
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 5
  4. 6
  5. 7
  6. 8
  7. ...
  8. 9