Rock 'N' Rail Playlist Killstreaks

OP xl Lazurus

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 5
With the return of Rock 'N' Rail with the addition of REQs such as the Whiplash and SPNKr Prime, I was curious as to how many killstreaks good players would get. So, I made this thread so submit your Rock 'N' Rail highest killstreak here. It doesn't have to be a clip, it can also be text. With that being said, here is my highest killstreak.
I nearly got a running riot. 1 away. Then I got blasted to smithereens. 😣
Sucks man, could have hidden and gotten the Perfection.
xl Lazurus wrote:
Can't really hide in a game type with increased jump height, with everyone bouncing around. Plus it was on the rig. With limited hiding spots.
xl Lazurus wrote:
Can't really hide in a game type with increased jump height, with everyone bouncing around. Plus it was on the rig. With limited hiding spots.
Oh, you have no idea the kind of hiding spots that are on that map. The increased jump height is actually good because it makes it easier to get into spots and also it would make the enemy overlook you in most spots.
xl Lazurus wrote:
xl Lazurus wrote:
Oh, you have no idea the kind of hiding spots that are on that map. The increased jump height is actually good because it makes it easier to get into spots and also it would make the enemy overlook you in most spots.
True, but that match I was playing, the enemy team was everywhere. Runny and jumping. I tried to stay low, in order to get that one kill to boost me to a running riot, but it was no good. You need pin point accuracy with the rail gun otherwise you will be dead before your gun goes off.
Unyshek posted a killer streak on twitter. A killionaire, I believe.
Just saw a dude on my friends list post a screenshot of his PGCR getting a Rampage in a game of Rock 'N' Rail.
Unyshek wrote:
I got a pretty cool Killionaire during the Community Playdate yesterday :)
Nice! 👍

I remember seeing a screenshot of a PGCR where you had 100% accuracy.
I think my best was a Frenzy, alongside a Killtacular. Guess I need to sharpen up my skills.
I got a running riot but sadly not perfection. I had died when the game started ;(
I almost got a 2 player kill streak but choked and got blasted from The Rig all the way to Eden.(If you can't tell I am being sarcastic,I am telling you now.)Though I did only play 1 game at my friend's house with a laggy xbox
killfrenzy twice
JohannDB wrote:
I almost got a 2 player kill streak but choked and got blasted from The Rig all the way to Eden.(If you can't tell I am being sarcastic,I am telling you now.)Though I did only play 1 game at my friend's house with a laggy xbox
That would be a very long way lol.
I like this mode
I think I had a double kill. That's about the extent of my skill range lol
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 5