3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 5
Fenonte wrote:
I nearly got a running riot. 1 away. Then I got blasted to smithereens. 😣
Where's your comment?
I keep getting up to an overkill but than that is it. A killing frenzy was the highest I got as far as the overall streak.
LoL Halo is fun
I have gotten a couple killing sprees, but that's about it. I think I got close to a frenzy, but nothing special. I was only using the railgun, probably could have done slightly better if I switched weapons at all, but I was too focused on getting my commendation done for railguns at the time.
kiltrocity and a frenzy
Krunei wrote:
Krunei wrote:
Sucks man, could have hidden and gotten the Perfection.
Can't really hide in a game type with increased jump height, with everyone bouncing around. Plus it was on the rig. With limited hiding spots.
Oh, you have no idea the kind of hiding spots that are on that map. The increased jump height is actually good because it makes it easier to get into spots and also it would make the enemy overlook you in most spots.
Nobody would have checked behind barrel spawn on rock and rail. They would've had to just jump and get lucky and see you
I went 20 and 0 on Truth a few days ago and got a perfection, I went 28 and 2 on Truth in another match and got a running riot, and I also went 30 and 8 on Coliseum and got a killing frenzy, killtastrophe, top gun, and a rocket mary that killed two people.
This looks hella fun! gotta get back on Halo 5 soon.
Krunei wrote:
Krunei wrote:
Sucks man, could have hidden and gotten the Perfection.
Can't really hide in a game type with increased jump height, with everyone bouncing around. Plus it was on the rig. With limited hiding spots.
Oh, you have no idea the kind of hiding spots that are on that map. The increased jump height is actually good because it makes it easier to get into spots and also it would make the enemy overlook you in most spots.
Nobody would have checked behind barrel spawn on rock and rail. They would've had to just jump and get lucky and see you
Ya, I recommend watching HiddenReach's video on the Rig, lot of good spots in there that I use.
This mode is really cool.
Excellent game mode
To return the 15th anniversary gameplay
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
I've got a killing spree, but I've only managed to play it once since of my dunce-cap wearing net :(.
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 5