OP Krunei

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. ...
  6. 5
I had 31 kills, and 6 deaths in rock n rail. Such a good game
Not to brag or anything, but my best Rock 'n' Rail game had 43 kills and 3 deaths. My team was useless lol.
I've only played a few games of it, so I haven't really gotten any crazy sprees. I once got an invincible (30) in Snipers though. They were low ranks though
Krunei wrote:
Not to brag or anything, but my best Rock 'n' Rail game had 43 kills and 3 deaths. My team was useless lol.
I know the feeling, I once had a team skirmish game where I went 45 - 8 and still lost
Krunei wrote:
With the return of Rock 'N' Rail with the addition of REQs such as the Whiplash and SPNKr Prime, I was curious as to how many killstreaks good players would get. So, I made this thread so submit your Rock 'N' Rail highest killstreak here. It doesn't have to be a clip, it can also be text. With that being said, here is my highest killstreak.
Heck yeah man nice play 👍👏
J Undead S wrote:
Krunei wrote:
I know the feeling, I once had a team skirmish game where I went 45 - 8 and still lost
I hope the 45 8 loss wasn't a slayer match lol
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
I got a killstreak through a killionaire, and then the next guy shot me to death with that sneaky rail.
J Undead S wrote:
Krunei wrote:
I bet it was an objective like Strongholds or CTF. There kills don't matter.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.
Spoiler:
Show
Best I've ever gotten? A running riot.
Killing Frenzy.
My highest killstreak was just a frenzy, this is very hard to do since everyone jumps around :'(
Unyshek wrote:
I got a pretty cool Killionaire during the Community Playdate yesterday :)
Of course Unyshek got a Killionaire. Have you seen his gameplay?!
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
J Undead S wrote:
Krunei wrote:
I hope the 45 8 loss wasn't a slayer match lol
It was lol. We lost 48 to 50, my teammates had a combined 5 suicides trying to use the jump on Pegasus from blue tower down to snipes.
Krunei wrote:
J Undead S wrote:
Krunei wrote:
Krunei wrote:
J Undead S wrote:
Krunei wrote:
It was Slayer on Pegasus lol

Also, you're confused if you think kills don't matter in Obj. You can't win Obj if you're constantly getting spawn killed because you don't know how to slay.
J Undead S wrote:
Krunei wrote:
J Undead S wrote:
Krunei wrote:
Krunei wrote:
J Undead S wrote:
Krunei wrote:
It was Slayer on Pegasus lol

Also, you're confused if you think kills don't matter in Obj. You can't win Obj if you're constantly getting spawn killed because you don't know how to slay.
KILLS MATTER
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. ...
  6. 5