3. 8
  4. 9
  5. 10
  6. 11
  7. 12
  8. ...
  9. 13
R.I.P. Anything resembling balance in warzone
As a constant Firefight player - I love this. We are winning much more frequently now.
What use is a sniper against a boss? I'd like to know, really.
Pretty sure it does more damage, but besides that people wipe out creeps much faster - essentially buying us more time for the bosses.
Its funny when you buy this pack and go into warzone the minute you whip it out to use you get killed and some random grabs it and goes buck wild with your weapon lol
As a constant Firefight player - I love this. We are winning much more frequently now.
What use is a sniper against a boss? I'd like to know, really.
Pretty sure it does more damage, but besides that people wipe out creeps much faster - essentially buying us more time for the bosses.
Creeps....is this DOTA?
GG WZ.. NO RE
Waiting for Phaeton if it ever pops up. I need those commendations.
Not a fan of Monthly Mythic Packs, probably won't buy, but it would be nice to have some Nornfangs to use.
Winners please collect your bragging rights at the left counter. Losers may weep in the corner of their choosing. 12 Nornfangs, 45,000 points back when you redeem 100,000 points for it.
I thought 343 was crazy for making mythic req packs but now they have crossed the line. The norfang is way to op and warzone is now broken! I quit halo
I'm right there with you. I'm gonna quit when I get Achilles though. This game ain't worth playing anymore.
Good go see if we care
on topic: tempting to buy this but nah gotta keep getting those gold packs
Looks like I'm not playing WZ for a while
Tried doing this for the last mythic req, got to 50000 and then just said to "halo" with it ill just blow it on silver reqs (see what I did there).

-xCarmineRulesxX AKA Luke the Duke
Lol there was three kids on my Warzone team last night using Norfangs. For some reason I highly doubt all three kids in the same clan had each gotten 100,000 REQ points. Laaaame
One of the few weapons I still need - but I'm so close to finishing Gold packs already that it wouldn't make much sense for me to buy it.
Well at least you can't just spawn and deploy it at the beginning of the game.
Ravenpaw14 wrote:
omarlotrc wrote:
It shouldn't have been a Nornfang. I was fine with the Month of Mythic up until now.
What, you were fine with the SPNkR Primes last time?
Better than a Nornfang.
Winners please collect your bragging rights at the left counter. Losers may weep in the corner of their choosing. 12 Nornfangs, 45,000 points back when you redeem 100,000 points for it.
I thought 343 was crazy for making mythic req packs but now they have crossed the line. The norfang is way to op and warzone is now broken! I quit halo
I'm right there with you. I'm gonna quit when I get Achilles though. This game ain't worth playing anymore.
Good go see if we care
on topic: tempting to buy this but nah gotta keep getting those gold packs
It doesn't matter if you care or not. 343i ruined halo. Causing me and others to quit Halo bc of it. Halo is dead accept it.
i bought like 6 of these packs with RP. I have 81 nornfangs now lmao
Everyone complaining about it, but you know you're still going to get at least one and horde them until the chaos of everyone having them dies down.
I'm not, I play firefight only and while these packs would SEEM to help in Firefight, they don't, as for basic warzone they just destroy an enjoyment players can have in this mode, I don't mind going up against a mythic every now and then, but a whole team, this is why I avoid the "c" word that is Warzone.
Spnkr prime was arguably the only usable mythic pack for wzff. It wrecks bosses pretty well.
Well you did say I could have this on the other thread so I was ri-ight ha ha ha ha ha! Feels good man.
why people just GIT GUD instead of grinding for a one shot kill weapon smh
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 8
  4. 9
  5. 10
  6. 11
  7. 12
  8. ...
  9. 13