1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. ...
  8. 7
I like this idea. I also like the idea that they could be used individually or as a whole. Give them the ability to sort of play off each other, like real announcers.

I miss people creating their own voice packs like we did in good ol Unreal Tournament.
I like this idea. I also like the idea that they could be used individually or as a whole. Give them the ability to sort of play off each other, like real announcers.

I miss people creating their own voice packs like we did in good ol Unreal Tournament.
I hope Ske7ch has seen this thread.😫

What voices would you like to use?
BeneficBen wrote:

I'm not sure if you mean legit stuff or stuff we would do ourselves. If we could do it ourselves I liked when people made Arnold Schwarzenegger, and The Simpsons packs, they were always good for a laugh. Some of the stuff people made were just a bunch of odd crap from a number of sources. They could either be funny or cool.
BeneficBen wrote:

I'm not sure if you mean legit stuff or stuff we would do ourselves. If we could do it ourselves I always liked when people made Arnold Schwarzenegger, and The Simpsons packs, they were always good for a laugh. Some of the stuff people made were just a bunch of odd crap from a number of sources. They could either be funny or cool.
I mean, which RvB voices would you like to use?
I kinda hate that this idea was thrown out there because now I really want it but know it will never happen.
LethalQ wrote:
I kinda hate that this idea was thrown out there because now I really want it but know it will never happen.
*Han Solo voice* "Never tell me the odds!" 😁

I'm hoping that, if the current pack sells well, they'll consider doing something like this.
Ya know, my favorite theory for RvB is that it actually exists in Halo's canon as a television series. It would do a good job at distracting people from the horrors of the real Spartan program, had anyone ever found out. It's kind of propaganda in its own absurd way.

That being said, I love this idea. My guess though is it would probably be Caboose, Sarge and Epsilon, since that way each "team" would be represented (since Epsilon really isn't a part of Blue team, not in the way Church was). This has been suggested ever since Firefight voices in Reach.
BeneficBen wrote:
The only problem I see with this is the fact they already have teams assigned to them... so their announcements would be a little weird... especially if you were on Blue Team and Sarge was your announcer.
Silly but legit question: are the RvB characters "canon"?

If so could there be a "canonical" explanation for having the announcers?
No they are not official to the Universe in any way. But I don't really like the idea, they already have their own teams. And those guys are property of Rooster Teeeeth. But if this actually would be a thing I would want Church, Caboose, Sarge, Wash, all the other big ones.
BeneficBen wrote:
BeneficBen wrote:

I mean, which RvB voices would you like to use?
I don't know RVB well enough to knoow any names but I have had a good laugh watching a few of their clips over the years.
- Gets a kill with a Needler
"Fear the pink mist. It's not pink, its lightish red."
how do i get them?
The boys (and their voices) at RT are kind of a big deal these days. I doubt their service would come cheap.
The boys (and their voices) at RT are kind of a big deal these days. I doubt their service would come cheap.
I would pay up for them.
BeneficBen wrote:
The only problem I see with this is the fact they already have teams assigned to them... so their announcements would be a little weird... especially if you were on Blue Team and Sarge was your announcer.
Silly but legit question: are the RvB characters "canon"?

If so could there be a "canonical" explanation for having the announcers?
Is there a canonical explanation for the grunt announcer? I don't know but I'd like to hear it if there is.

I would actually pay for the pack to have sarge or caboose do my WZ annoucing.
BeneficBen wrote:
Silly but legit question: is RvB "canon"?

If could there be a "canonical" explanation for it?
I think it's non-canon. I could probably figure out an explanation to try to work it into canon, though. RvB in it's own universe is basically a TV show, if the PSAs are meant to be taken seriously.
It's at the least partially canon. The Red's and Blue's were referenced in Halsey's lab on Reach as simulation troopers. Not to mention the multiple Halo 4 Easter Egg, to say the STORY of RvB doesn't exist in canon would be legitimate, though not the characters themselves.
Maybe in the past, but in the most recent of seasons sarge has all but forgotten color distinction in most senses (ever since the Chorus Chronicles, or whatever they called it). Yes the announcements won't be like "hey you shot a red, good job!" in the case of Sarge, but they could easily work around that by way of some sort of comedic method. The tracks just could not be recycled, they would need different scripts for different teams. In the case of multi-team, you could just blame the confusion.
LethalQ wrote:
I would pay up for them.
343 would only need "three" voices and as they are quite popular, 343 would certainly make a huge amount of money.

Also, If the pack sells as well as I hope it would, 343 should have no problem covering its cost.
I would pay Dan Godwin out of my own pocket to have him record announcer lines for Donut. I really wanna see how that would work out.

"The enemy team is halfway to victory. That doesn't sound too good!"
that might be cool to have a rvb voices of war pack
How about a voice pack of Project Freelancer.The title would be something like The Voices of Freelancers.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. ...
  8. 7