2. ...
  3. 8
  4. 9
  5. 10
  6. 11
  7. 12
  8. ...
  9. 32
Either make Breakout 1.0 a sub playlist or rotate it into the existing one.

More maps for SWAT. If you have Halo 1 maps and Halo 3 maps every so often, surely we can at least have Lockout or Blackout on SWAT.
Sandbox wish list?
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
There's a sandbox in Halo 5? Where is it?! I wanna play in the sandbox!!!!
In all seriousness, I've never really paid any attention to all the weapon tuning and req adjusting that has gone on since release. I just log in and enjoy the game, Warzone, SWAT, Firefight, Fiesta, I love all of it. Keep up the great work 343, I'm excited to see where the franchise goes.

On a side note, I'm very surprised at all the new terms and features I have picked up on just by reading through this thread. For example I didn't know that any weapons had "magnetism" applied to them. Anyway, just remember everyone, it's a game. :)
True it is only just a game but some people do take it very srsly
RzR J3ST3R wrote:
  1. Find a middle ground for the banshee. It was OP before, but now it's just a sitting duck. Slightly lower the cool-down, or better yet, tie the flips to the boost meter, so if you're constantly flipping + boosting for 3-4 flips, you run out of boost.
Now this is what I want, especially the last bit. It'll force Banshee players to boost and flip more conservatively or risk becoming a sitting duck (or a floating duck if that's more appropriate, lol)
HaXoR73 wrote:
RzR J3ST3R wrote:
  1. Find a middle ground for the banshee. It was OP before, but now it's just a sitting duck. Slightly lower the cool-down, or better yet, tie the flips to the boost meter, so if you're constantly flipping + boosting for 3-4 flips, you run out of boost.
Now this is what I want, especially the last bit. It'll force Banshee players to boost and flip more conservatively or risk becoming a sitting duck (or a floating duck if that's more appropriate, lol)
Yes. Though they need to be careful if they do this, not to make the banshee weaker than it already is. Like the flip frequency should go back to what it was originally, but when you're flipping you also use the boost meter or something, but not don't drain it so much that you can't maneuver. You really should only run out of boosts/flips if you're spamming flips constantly, like 4 in a row and boosting in between.
I know this is not sandbox but this need be fixed soon:
1. The game still freezes when one player left the game
2. the game still freezes sometimes when you finish a game and it returns to matchmaking screen (sometimes I need close the Halo)
3. The game doesnt works fine in matchmaking when a player left, we need wait some minutes and then this message appear "impossible to join" and it returned you to the previous screen.
4. Sometimes when one team starts the game without a member the game does not recognize that they have one player less, and never joins another one, but if one player left but in the enemy team, another new player enters to replace him, and in the team that starts with one players less still dont has a new player

another ones:
1. carbine has a big problem
2. fix the bug medals like breakout medals
Rally Mongoose/Gungoose. Make it happen.
Can BTB get a weapons/vehicles refresh? A couple were mentioned already in this thread like the Wasp and Banshee for example, but some of the maps could use some new weapon layouts as well. Traffic Jam is a good example with the snipers. They either need less ammo (and in general) or remove one of them.
Scorrrrpio wrote:
Rally Mongoose/Gungoose. Make it happen.
Why? Mongoose and gungoose are terrible. They have no protection when riding them
Updating the sand box is great. I think a lot of weapons could use nerfs. The brute plasma rifle and the storm rifle need to be nerfed. the AR needs more bloom. snipers are to easy to use. hydras lock on to fast. needler, green gun, and hydra have to much homing capabilities. The BR should have no Bloom and the burst speed should be between what it was now and what it was then.

I'm glad you guys are trying to fix the game. but where's the social slayer. Also let's remove playlists like team arena, snipes and slayer out of ranked. this game doesn't have the population to keep them up. swat and break out should also be moved to social, maybe remove breakout because it was the first playlist to really feel low in population. AND Please make duos and FFA HCS settings.
plasma rifle has a ttk too high for its niche
I know I’m late to the party but I’d like the carbine to be useful again. Because of the shots just plain missing even though your directly on them I don’t ever use it anymore. I’d also like the grenades to be back to there original strength. Since the update I have been killed by more grenades then I had proboblay in the last year.
Also, this is only partially a "sandbox" issue, but please consider creating an "uncommon" REQ pack which is priced appropriately (maybe 2500 RP with 1500 RP refund when you're done with unlocks, which would keep it calibrated to the other REQ packs. Ironically, the uncommon REQs (sword ghost, fury, SpeedBoost II, Whiplash) are some of the hardest to keep in stock, even harder than rare items!

The problem currently is that you get very few uncommon items in gold packs, no uncommons in bronze packs, and silver packs are just generally a poor value compared to gold packs since while they're cheaper, you don't get any of the amazing UR or Leg REQs, so they're still pretty overpriced.
  1. Make the Brute Plasma and Storm Rifle tier 2 weapons. You could work to nerf them, but this seems like a simpler solution. I think the Storm Rifle is already treated like a tier 2 weapon on some maps.
  2. Revert the DMR, BR, and Carbine back to the original settings, and then make those weapons (and the light rifle) Tier 2. I don't think the tuning effort has gotten us to a better product, and just making those weapons tier 2 puts the correct emphasis on them as upgrades to the pistol and prevents the game from devolving into those weapons. If the feeling is that maps need tier 1 pickups (I have heard this sentiment before but I don't really feel this way), then add pistol variants to the maps at some of the BR/DMR/etc. spawns.
RzR J3ST3R wrote:
Also, this is only partially a "sandbox" issue, but please consider creating an "uncommon" REQ pack which is priced appropriately (maybe 2500 RP with 1500 RP refund when you're done with unlocks, which would keep it calibrated to the other REQ packs. Ironically, the uncommon REQs (sword ghost, fury, SpeedBoost II, Whiplash) are some of the hardest to keep in stock, even harder than rare items!

The problem currently is that you get very few uncommon items in gold packs, no uncommons in bronze packs, and silver packs are just generally a poor value compared to gold packs since while they're cheaper, you don't get any of the amazing UR or Leg REQs, so they're still pretty overpriced.
I'd love this. I'm always running out of Ghosts and Sword Ghosts
I'd say some turrets could use some buffs to make them a little more usable.
I.e.
Plasma turret could use an accuracy buff along side either projectile speed or fire rate.
Rocket pod use use a red reticle range increase because air vehicles are always just out of range
Splinter turret should keep the fragmentation effect that it has even on direct hits as well as missing targets.
BADvorak wrote:
Unfound wrote:
Please if possible work on making forge a bit more stable as is now there are many bugs, but I love it so much so plz plz pretty plz make it a little bit better.
What's wrong with it?
In terms of actual features nothing it is by far there best version yet, but forge likes to be really silly with how it runs, you can be making something next thing you know the group object gets telported in the hard kill boundary in the sky box as well as you so its next to impossible to retrieve or delete (not the biggest issue if your careful and pay attention to the actual location of the map your on such as avoiding the mountains on Alpine, and Glacier.) There are other issues but i'm not here to rant.
I have had this happen numerous times.
Zhxdow wrote:
Make DMR a 3 shot melee so its a considerable weapon to pick up.

Nerf both Plasma and Storm Rifle. Plasma is too OP. Maybe lower the ROF or damage. The Storm is also too OP, too accurate and does hella damage. Maybe tune down the damage and or the ROF or accuracy

Prevent 6+ Man lobbies from splitting in Warzone (rEalLy AnNoYinG hOlY pLeAsE fIx). I think a reason for this is MMR. Please either take it out or tune it alot. We've made it clear that we dont want it.
You mean team stacking, correct?
Also, I am surprised that no one has brought up the rare issue of some weapons refunding you ammo when you use them such as the standard Magnum, and I believe this might be linked to how some shots don't register.
No, Team Splitting is when a team in Warzone gets split in half, forcing them to go against eachother. Usually happens when theres one or more missing players when the match begins.
The banshee needs to be fixed. I really just don't understand the extra cool down time on acrobatic loops and barrel rolls because now it just makes the vehicle completely useless. I thought the banshee was created specifically BECAUSE of its ability to dodge projectiles. When I use this vehicle, it feels like I'm flying a slightly faster wasp. Shooting its cannon and fuel rod is fun for a while, but then its just boring, because think about it. Banshees were fun in halo 5 because there were so many different flying styles. All gone now. Please return the banshee to its original halo 5 state.

Also, the spartan charge either needs to go, or have it's damage nerfed by at least 20 percent.

Thanks.

If I could add a third, it would be to balance the Phantoms on firefight. Not only do I die REPEATEDLY because of there weird concussion cannon and their side turrets, I can't do anything to them at all whatsoever. At least make it so I can take out the weapons on Phantoms with a tank or something. Also, hijackable vehicles on all maps would be SWEET!!!
MonGungoose used to have functionality as a quick and easy way to get around the map, faster than the average speed of a Spartan.

Then 343 added Sprint and ruined everything.

Anyway, my balance solution to this issue is a few things
For the Mongoose:
  • Increase health of mongoose
  • Add canopy to mongoose to make it harder for the driver to get insta killed
  • Increase speed of Mongoose
The Gungoose suffers from a different, yet similar set of problems. The weapons don't make a lot of sense, as the Gungoose grenade launchers are only really good for taking down heavy vehicles, but the two heavy vehicles that the Gungoose can take down can easily turn around and blow the snot out of the Gungoose before the Gungoose makes a dent in the paint. The Gungoose also can't turn easily to make its guns effective, and it can't strafe as well as the Ghost
Ghost also heavily outclasses the Gungoose, so the two need to be put on an equal playing field.
For the Gungoose:
  • Add (weak) canopy to prevent easy kills on the driver
  • Remove twin grenade launchers
  • Add in design of the Gungoose with the machine gun turret that replaces the back seat. Nobody ever uses the backseat on the Gungoose, so I doubt it'd be missed. The guns can turn easier than the Grenade launchers, putting it on a similar playing field to the Ghost
  • Increase Gungoose speed, but not as fast as the Mongoose
  • Increase health of the Gungoose a little
These changes would make the Gungoose less of a useless little toy, and more into a serious threat. Less laughable now.
Storm Rifle and Plasma Rifle

DPS is too high, promotes unfulfilling close quarters gameplay. Projectiles are unreliable on high latency.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 8
  4. 9
  5. 10
  6. 11
  7. 12
  8. ...
  9. 32