3. 9
  4. 10
  5. 11
  6. 12
  7. 13
  8. ...
  9. 32
Delta5931 wrote:
Nobody ever uses the backseat on the Gungoose, so I doubt it'd be missed.
I am soooo tempted to start arguing with you about that sentence. But let me just say this: if they follow your suggestion and add a machine gun in the back seat of the Gungoose, then they should also keep the old variant for the people who enjoy sitting in the passenger seat and having unlimited frag grenades.
Delta5931 wrote:
Nobody ever uses the backseat on the Gungoose, so I doubt it'd be missed.
I am soooo tempted to start arguing with you about that sentence. But let me just say this: if they follow your suggestion and add a machine gun in the back seat of the Gungoose, then they should also keep the old variant for the people who enjoy sitting in the passenger seat and having unlimited frag grenades.
I think adding variants of the two wouldn't be a bad idea.
Most of my balance ideas have Arena in mind, and not Warzone. In Arena, you've typically got the one variant... And that's it. That's why I usually have the "change it and done" mindset.
RzR J3ST3R wrote:
Also, this is only partially a "sandbox" issue, but please consider creating an "uncommon" REQ pack which is priced appropriately (maybe 2500 RP with 1500 RP refund when you're done with unlocks, which would keep it calibrated to the other REQ packs. Ironically, the uncommon REQs (sword ghost, fury, SpeedBoost II, Whiplash) are some of the hardest to keep in stock, even harder than rare items!

The problem currently is that you get very few uncommon items in gold packs, no uncommons in bronze packs, and silver packs are just generally a poor value compared to gold packs since while they're cheaper, you don't get any of the amazing UR or Leg REQs, so they're still pretty overpriced.
Yea that would be a good idea maybe they could just take the uncommons out of the gold packs since you don't get many anyways. Being able to get a specific rarity from a pack would be nice
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
RzR J3ST3R wrote:
Also, this is only partially a "sandbox" issue, but please consider creating an "uncommon" REQ pack which is priced appropriately (maybe 2500 RP with 1500 RP refund when you're done with unlocks, which would keep it calibrated to the other REQ packs. Ironically, the uncommon REQs (sword ghost, fury, SpeedBoost II, Whiplash) are some of the hardest to keep in stock, even harder than rare items!

The problem currently is that you get very few uncommon items in gold packs, no uncommons in bronze packs, and silver packs are just generally a poor value compared to gold packs since while they're cheaper, you don't get any of the amazing UR or Leg REQs, so they're still pretty overpriced.
Yea that would be a good idea maybe they could just take the uncommons out of the gold packs since you don't get many anyways. Being able to get a specific rarity from a pack would be nice
I don't want them to take uncommons out of gold packs... That removes one of the few available ways to get uncommons! They just need to add another option. Or have silver packs drop 1-2 extra cards because they're such a bad value right now. Gold packs are currently a totally fair value.
RzR J3ST3R wrote:
RzR J3ST3R wrote:

I don't want them to take uncommons out of gold packs... That removes one of the few available ways to get uncommons! They just need to add another option. Or have silver packs drop 1-2 extra cards because they're such a bad value right now. Gold packs are currently a totally fair value.
Well I thought you made the point of buying gold to get more valuable cards that you can't get in silvers ? If you had a pack that gave out only uncommons wouldn't that be better ? Or you like having the mix of everything in gold's ? Wouldn't you like to get just rare ultra rare and legendary out of gold's if there was an uncommon pack ?
I'm aware that others may have discussed this earlier, but I think the option of destroying Phantoms and Spirits is a must for some, especially the former since the door gunners are notorious for their accuracy and damage. It's almost inexcusable not being able to eliminate these things when they were previously destructible in Halo 3 and Halo 4.

As it stands, the only Phantoms you can destroy in Halo 5's multiplayer are limited to Firefight bosses or these Phantoms accompanying the Mythic Grunt Goblin on Noctus.
HaXoR73 wrote:
I'm aware that others may have discussed this earlier, but I think the option of destroying Phantoms and Spirits is a must for some, especially the former since the door gunners are notorious for their accuracy and damage. It's almost inexcusable not being able to eliminate these things when they were previously destructible in Halo 3 and Halo 4.

As it stands, the only Phantoms you can destroy in Halo 5's multiplayer are limited to Firefight bosses or these Phantoms accompanying the Mythic Grunt Goblin on Noctus.
I completely agree with this.

Just tack it onto my previous Sandbox Wish List.
eLantern wrote:
HaXoR73 wrote:

I very much agree with this also.

The only problem I see with this, is in the current firefight if everyone or most have tanks, if teams are coordinated, you could pretty easily take down 1 or 2 or them before they drop troops, which would make those rounds a lot easier. So if this would happen, they would need to buff the ships "heath"

Not to be that guy.... But I thought this topic was about the weapon sandbox only??? ...I see a lot of posts that aren't to do with it (including this one I know ;) lol) maybe ske7ch should of used a different title lol
eLantern wrote:
HaXoR73 wrote:

The only problem I see with this, is in the current firefight if everyone or most have tanks, if teams are coordinated, you could pretty easily take down 1 or 2 or them before they drop troops, which would make those rounds a lot easier. So if this would happen, they would need to buff the ships "heath"

Not to be that guy.... But I thought this topic was about the weapon sandbox only??? ...I see a lot of posts that aren't to do with it (including this one I know ;) lol) maybe ske7ch should of used a different title lol
I get what your saying about being off topic. But it's also the fact that this an official thread from a 343 member soo more people generally pay attention to it. Soo that could be why people sometimes post off topic when in other threads their comments might get missed
eLantern wrote:
HaXoR73 wrote:

I get what your saying about being off topic. But it's also the fact that this an official thread from a 343 member soo more people generally pay attention to it. Soo that could be why people sometimes post off topic when in other threads their comments might get missed
I think an argument could be made for this fitting within the "Sandbox" topic. The term Sandbox wasn't defined within Ske7ch's original post to solely indicate Weapons and/or Vehicles that only players can use. It could, in theory, include AI controlled Vehicles that players may face.

I know that during the drafting of my personal Wish List I originally included mention of AI Boss Point Values being a particular subject that I'd like to see revisited within Warzone, but before I posted I realized that it may have been a bit of a stretch to include it within the "Sandbox" discussion thread so I decided to leave it out; however, I do believe discussing the option of destroying Phantoms and Spirits has some Vehiclular Sandbox merit to it and thus I supported HaXoR73's mention of it.
eLantern wrote:
eLantern wrote:
HaXoR73 wrote:

I think an argument could be made for this fitting within the "Sandbox" topic. The term Sandbox wasn't defined within Ske7ch's original post to solely indicate Weapons and/or Vehicles that only players can use. It could, in theory, include AI controlled Vehicles that players may face.

I know that during the drafting of my personal Wish List I originally included mention of AI Boss Point Values being a particular subject that I'd like to see revisited within Warzone, but before I posted I realized that it may have been a bit of a stretch to include it within the "Sandbox" discussion thread so I decided to leave it out; however, I do believe discussing the option of destroying Phantoms and Spirits has some Vehiclular Sandbox merit to it and thus I supported HaXoR73's mention of it.
Yes that's true it does fall into the term sandbox guess I didn't elaborate well enough. I was more talking about people that post things that are unrelated. Those plasma turret gunners are a big pain should definitely be addressed. Destroying the vehicles themselves would be an idea as well since it would net you a lot of points but I'm not sure if you would get more req level for killing each enemy individually or not. What do you think about being able to shoot the enemies as soon as the hatch opens before they touch the ground? Like you could in previous halos
What do you think about being able to shoot the enemies as soon as the hatch opens before they touch the ground? Like you could in previous halos
I think that'd be fantastic. And to help counter the fact that that may make things easier for players in-game they could have more Phantoms and Spirits fly-in and drop more enemies or they could just have some enemies warp-onto the battlefield at the same time to help suppress or distract players from easily targeting enemy AI that are trying to de-board those support aircrafts.
eLantern wrote:
What do you think about being able to shoot the enemies as soon as the hatch opens before they touch the ground? Like you could in previous halos
I think that'd be fantastic and to help counter some of that making things easier in-game they could have more Phantoms and Spirits fly-in and drop more enemies or they could just have some enemies warp-onto the battlefield at the same time to help suppress or distract players from easily targeting enemy AI that are trying to de-board those support aircrafts.
Yea it would be good there are some rounds where it feels like there aren't enough enemies to kill soo you can't get your req level high enough. Like some of the first rounds where the bosses are soo easy to kill that the round is over in about a min and everyone is on req level 2. Would be better if you got more of a boost if you complete the rounds quickly. Then some later rounds have an insane amount of enemies like on sanctum where there are almost endless amounts of knights and soldiers.
RzR J3ST3R wrote:
RzR J3ST3R wrote:

Well I thought you made the point of buying gold to get more valuable cards that you can't get in silvers ? If you had a pack that gave out only uncommons wouldn't that be better ? Or you like having the mix of everything in gold's ? Wouldn't you like to get just rare ultra rare and legendary out of gold's if there was an uncommon pack ?
Well, if they took uncommons out of golds, they'd probably need to jack up the price of gold packs, since the packs would be more valuable. So that strikes me as unnecessary since golds already don't contain too many uncommons and seem appropriately priced.

I'm just saying that adding an "uncommon" pack alone could be a big help to replenish some of those items which are ironically some of the HARDEST not easiest to keep in stock.
RzR J3ST3R wrote:
RzR J3ST3R wrote:
RzR J3ST3R wrote:

Well, if they took uncommons out of golds, they'd probably need to jack up the price of gold packs, since the packs would be more valuable. So that strikes me as unnecessary since golds already don't contain too many uncommons and seem appropriately priced.

I'm just saying that adding an "uncommon" pack alone could be a big help to replenish some of those items which are ironically some of the HARDEST not easiest to keep in stock.
Yea that's true I didn't think about the price when it came to gold packs. I like your idea of possibly adjusting the silvers to give a few more items to hopefully get more uncommons in them.

Yea the level 2 speed boost is really rare for some reason. I normally have twice as many of the level 3 speed boosts. Whiplashes can be hard to come by as well as ghosts. It's almost like their is a hidden rarity on cards despite what their actual rarity says . It would help to replenish if they added an uncommon pack but for some reason they dont seem to like to have specific packs besides bronze
Can Firefight get an overhaul with the suggestions in this thread and with new battles for different rounds?

If H6 doesn't come out until 2019, we're gonna be stuck with the current ones for two more years. Do you realize how monotonous these rounds can already be to someone who plays FF regularly? I'll just say that if I didn't have any motivation to rank up, I would've stopped playing this mode a long time ago. Please consider revitalizing Firefight.
LUKEPOWA wrote:
Can Firefight get an overhaul with the suggestions in this thread and with new battles for different rounds?

If H6 doesn't come out until 2019, we're gonna be stuck with the current ones for two more years. Do you realize how monotonous these rounds can already be to someone who plays FF regularly? I'll just say that if I didn't have any motivation to rank up, I would've stopped playing this mode a long time ago. Please consider revitalizing Firefight.
Yea I agree it gets really boring especially when certain rounds are too easy and some are just way too hard soo it's not as engaging or fun
LUKEPOWA wrote:

Thank you, I agree with this 100%. According to the latest matchmaking feedback thread, Heroic WZFF is one of the most popular playlists, so I really think Halo 5's PvE mode should get some more attention. It certainly needs it.

And hey Ske7ch, if you're looking for more suggestions from the community on the subject, consider checking out this somewhat recent thread. It would be very much appreciated.
I think a third sparton color option would be awsome for those armors and helmets with a third color.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 9
  4. 10
  5. 11
  6. 12
  7. 13
  8. ...
  9. 32