3. 20
  4. 21
  5. 22
  6. 23
  7. 24
  8. ...
  9. 32
*Edited*
Please I feel we would love to have Forge World back. We may alrady have a forged forge world but one that dosn't take any objects. Also would like to have a map based arounf the Halo 3 Mission where Foward Unto Dawn lowers scorpions onto the battle field.
either be realistic or dont say anything
Unfound wrote:
Please I feel we would love to have Forge World back. We may alrady have a forged forge world but one that dosn't take any objects. Also would like to have a map based arounf the Halo 3 Mission where Foward Unto Dawn lowers scorpions onto the battle field.
either be realistic or dont say anything
My apologies Unfound, I didn't read the whole outline for the "SANDBOX WISH LIST?" forum post. Just reading it I beloved it was revolved around forge templates not items or vehicles within forge. I have now gone back and read the whole out line and now have thought of some things that are realistic. I think the falcon would fit well in forge making it a req vehicle is up for debate. Flying the falcon in Halo Reach pushed me and my gunner to have good communication. My second pick would be adding marine AI reinforcements to Warzone, Not as base defenders but as an attacking force fighting with player spartan. Finally Making use of a troop transport Warthog instead of a Scout hog. These may be a req 1 vehicle but with lower heath than a scout but a greater passenger count.
Can you PLEASE lower the req level required for the Battle Rifle or BR, SMG, and DMR with the COG scope attached by 1 or 2, when you get to the req level required for them there is no use because there is so much more useful things then just those when you reach the req level required. I mean level 8 req for a COG DMR, Madness, I could be using a sentinel DMR with energy bayonet, or accuracy increase by then. The only upside to the Cog scope is the ability to see an enemy's health and shield level, which is pretty much useless when they are already dead with a modified weapon loadout that has a perk to accuracy, ammo, range, stability, and so on. Just like the assualt rifle, it would be much easier to have the COG sight available once you start with that weapon.
Another thing. Can you make a way to select your starting loadout weapons from level 1 reqs at the beginning of the game like during the cutscene because it's kind inconvenient to be starting with standard weapons when you have other level 1 loadout weapons and you have to get to a req station to switch them out, especially when the enemies are running your base and there are 2 bosses in there with a whole bunch of prometheans that just keep spawning and spawning overwhelming your team so much that you can't even push to the req station and you die and the only alternative is to die losing the survival bonus. I like to be prepared when I go into a match against cpus at first. I don't see a problem with the way it would be if it was like this.
more vehicles and weapon variants we need more stuff to use
Reduce magnetism/aim assist on the sniper rifle, as it is currently too easy to use.
It is easy as it freaking auto locates the heads for a one-shot kill XD. But make the hipfire a little bigger, the way it is right now its frustrating when im literally a millimeter off my target.
I WANT TO FIGHT PROPHET OF TRUTH AS WARZONE BOSS FIGHT
How would we kill him though, would he just be standing there guarded by hunters or something?
It would be interesting to put new maps to the list of qualification or even the maps of halo 3 the game is already boring with the same maps
I may be the only one who notices this (I hope I am not) but the DMR has very strange look acceleration. Sometimes it is representative of my actual sensitivity but other times it feels like I am playing on 10. Its annoying as it causes me to miss more shots.
I would also like more freedom when it comes to exploring maps. Instead of return to the battle field add things like the 'guardians' from halo 3 or turrets that kill you or even the landmines of sandtrap.
lFi3RY wrote:
HCS, take the DMR out put more pistols for ammo on map. if you do another tuning update fix the dmr to a 3 shot beatdown with probs as much auto aim as current br. Make LR 3 shot beatdown as well. Make Oddball 10 second respawns and maybe to 250 win time? (ask pros for that one). Also take out a few oddball maps, and try to add some hcs remake maps like a sanc remake some pros were talking about. Also FFA Playlist, take out sword(maybe torque in general), stasis, Mercy, Torque, and empire. Take out all SMGs, Storm Rifles, and Brute Plasma Rifles(FFA and Doubles Playlist). Reduce Auto aim and Bullet Magnetism on Sniper in general. Itd be cool if the sniper was closer to Reach's sniper because it still took alot of skill but didnt require as much skill as h3's which h5 with all the movement wouldnt benefit too much from. Please NERF the AR, H5's AR was already the strongest AR in Halo, now its even more OP and more unbearable to play against in the FFA or Doubles playlist. I feel like people are shooting a saw or an smg now with the AR. Make the Relic sword only have a lunge, no sprint lunge, spartan charge, or smart link lunge. I have many friends even from the casual side that hate all those things from h5 sword. PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DO A TEST RUN OF HCS FFA and SOCIAL RUMBLE PIT as well. Also please test out HCS Doubles and make a social doubles playlist. Take out the ranked snipers playlist and make it a social playlist. Also fix the FFA ranking system. It takes 5 years even with 1st places against people of your rank to rank up, and then a 2nd place and you wont even go up at all. 1 6th place can literally knock you down to where you before got like 8 1st places in a row.
Lmao, whoa dude, what? I agree that the sword can be a little frustrating and maybe that should get looked into, but removing the SMGs, Storm Rifles, Brute PR is just nonsense. Getting killed by the AR only happens when you deserve it. Why nerf the AR? it needs to be good at something, if not then why is it in the game? It sounds like you need to improve your playing, man.
Two things.

1. Nerf the Sniper. Its way too easy. You don't really have to aim at the head anymore to get a headshot.

2. Nerf the Magnum. You guys have "balanced" everything yet have not done anything to it. Since when is a pistol more effective than a burst-fire Bull pup rifle and an alien carbine that shoots radioactive material? I know it's a game but that's just plain silly.

I'd like to see the carbine be a little more consistent, though. halo 3,4 (post update) had the carbine right.
And the SMG definitely needs a slight buff. It's real awkward watching and hearing your gun fire all the rounds and nothing happening to your enemies.
This might sound a bit of a ridiculous long-shot but is it possible to add the option to hide or disable the Player's Nametag during Online multiplayer for purposes of Custom Game gameplay? Being able to disable nametags for custom games only might enable more options for new gametypes. Not sure if it is against multiplayer policy or something but thought I throw out a very simple suggestion for expanding the custom game gameplay options.
Bring back the old BR to the Halo 3 Throwback playlist.
This might sound a bit of a ridiculous long-shot but is it possible to add the option to hide or disable the Player's Nametag during Online multiplayer for purposes of Custom Game gameplay? Being able to disable nametags for custom games only might enable more options for new gametypes. Not sure if it is against multiplayer policy or something but thought I throw out a very simple suggestion for expanding the custom game gameplay options.
This is a good idea. In case you hadn't thought of a workaround in the meantime though, you can try putting players on different teams and disable damage. I'm not a Forger nor someone who makes custom gametypes so I'm not sure if that's possible, but just wanted to throw out an idea.
This is a good idea. In case you hadn't thought of a workaround in the meantime though, you can try putting players on different teams and disable damage. I'm not a Forger nor someone who makes custom gametypes so I'm not sure if that's possible, but just wanted to throw out an idea.
SouLxZoMB wrote:
Two things.

1. Nerf the Sniper. Its way too easy. You don't really have to aim at the head anymore to get a headshot.

2. Nerf the Magnum. You guys have "balanced" everything yet have not done anything to it. Since when is a pistol more effective than a burst-fire Bull pup rifle and an alien carbine that shoots radioactive material? I know it's a game but that's just plain silly.

I'd like to see the carbine be a little more consistent, though. halo 3,4 (post update) had the carbine right.
And the SMG definitely needs a slight buff. It's real awkward watching and hearing your gun fire all the rounds and nothing happening to your enemies.
They are already stated that they would be nerfing the Magnum, and the Carbine was recently tuned to be more consistent and it is consistent.
BADvorak wrote:
SouLxZoMB wrote:
Two things.

They are already stated that they would be nerfing the Magnum, and the Carbine was recently tuned to be more consistent and it is consistent.
What about the h2br? Is that being tuned as well?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 20
  4. 21
  5. 22
  6. 23
  7. 24
  8. ...
  9. 32