2. ...
  3. 27
  4. 28
  5. 29
  6. 30
  7. 31
  8. ...
  9. 32
Initial update was great, guns required more skill and added playback to the game

Players complained because the game was harder and they couldn’t demolish other players before as easily

A GREAT THING

343 somehow re-symphasizes with the players and goes back and in Un-nerfs weapons (AR,DMR, Carbine, BR)

You have to go in and not look back, that was a great first step but the inconsistency is what is killing Halo (nerf, buff, nerf)

People May have been complaining but it was looking more like the original series gameplay and mechanics, and look how successful they were.

Majority of weapons and vehicles OP

Warthog chain gun melts players and shoots arrows, virtually no recoil
Pre update AR: players are upset about getting cross mapped by and automatic Assault Rifle as well as headshot multipliers on an automatic/non-precision weapon

343: After two years I can finally see where they are coming from, let’s nerf it

*343 applies nerf, gun actually has recoil so people can’t just hold the trigger, adds skill gap

343: we don’t like it, it penalizes players too much for holding the trigger

*343 re updates it with even LESS recoil than the pre patch AR and an even STRONGER headshot multiplier, now I don’t even have to let go off the trigger once, just aim and hold down the trigger, especially when shields are down because now it’s and 1 shot kill, on an automatic rifle that has even less recoil now

343 please logically explain your illogical decision making

Thanks, concerned player base
They did shrink the reticle so that you are supposed to try to keep the reticle on them but they do need to increase the recoil and probably lower the damage per shot.
We NEED the whole of forge world,non-prefab so you dont remove half of it when you missplaced something
* AI in forge.
* Forgable Warzone.
* Forgable campaign.
* Put the Warzone maps in Halo 5: forge so we can use the Warzone in custom games glitch. Pls with a cherry on top.
* Scriptable AI
* Official support for Warzone in custom games.
Also I noticed the Warzone in custom games glitch does not work on Local Servers. Pls fix that. xD
tydowntyty wrote:
Also I noticed the Warzone in custom games glitch does not work on Local Servers. Pls fix that. xD
I want to see what local server can really do but I can't as I don't have anyone at home to play it with.
The Forge FFA game mode in the file share also does not work on local servers. Just causes crashes. Works fine with online servers.
tydowntyty wrote:
* AI in forge.
* Forgable Warzone.
* Forgable campaign.
* Put the Warzone maps in Halo 5: forge so we can use the Warzone in custom games glitch. Pls with a cherry on top.
* Scriptable AI
* Official support for Warzone in custom games.
Not everything is forgeable
please stop talking about matchmaking and forge, sandbox involves weapons, physics and gameplay. not forge
maybe add an alarm fx, and sound fx.
That’s already in the game
ultracasio wrote:
maybe add an alarm fx, and sound fx.
That’s already in the game
I believe it is labeled as something else which might be causing the confusion.
well then, auto turrets for bases that shoot enemies auto? no player use required but it quickly heats up? idunno
I’m gonna write this again...
PLEASE stop writing down other types of wishes like: “Forgeable AI” “add this weapon” “Fix theater” etc. This is a forum for HALO 5 SANDBOX TUNING wish list. Sandbox means WEAPONS and GRENADES that are in HALO 5 that require some tuning.
Thank you very much.
We should have the Flamethrower back in Halo 5 and also the Flame Hog
Since day one I've wished there was an option to do a standard melee instead of Spartan Charge while sprinting. Sprinting is such a huge part of the gameplay and Spartan Charge doesn't fit in all combat situations, particularly when going for assassinations while running up on someone from the rear.
Since day one I've wished there was an option to do a standard melee instead of Spartan Charge while sprinting. Sprinting is such a huge part of the gameplay and Spartan Charge doesn't fit in all combat situations, particularly when going for assassinations while running up on someone from the rear.
Just slide before you melee, if it's in customs then just turn spartan charge off.
Just slide before you melee, if it's in customs then just turn spartan charge off.
I usually slide or thrust to cancel the charge, but both of those carry different speed and directional mechanics than good ole sprint. It's like it adds an extra, unnecessary layer of complexity to getting an assassination while sprinting. Something like "hold to assassinate" I think would make good sense as an alternative without having to remove the Spartan Charge ability altogether.
I usually slide or thrust to cancel the charge, but both of those carry different speed and directional mechanics than good ole sprint. It's like it adds an extra, unnecessary layer of complexity to getting an assassination while sprinting. Something like "hold to assassinate" I think would make good sense as an alternative without having to remove the Spartan Charge ability altogether.
"Hold to assassinate". You mean like how assassinations were done in Reach..?
elite plasma rifle!
Kilzenz wrote:
elite plasma rifle!
I agree but according to the lore there may not be a classic elite plasma rifle anymore. It could come back as one of those mythic weapons like the H2BR
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 27
  4. 28
  5. 29
  6. 30
  7. 31
  8. ...
  9. 32