2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. ...
  9. 32
Make the vehicles useful again, Phaetons are so rare and basically blow up on spawn.
I'd like to see the team look into the heavy-aim problem again. There is too obvious a difference between how the game feels on PC (-Yoinking!- amazing) vs how it still feels online for either Xbox one X or S or OG xbox one (i've tried them all). This would be my top priority.

My second priority would be the general netcode and some tweaks so that players with good and stable connections to the server aren't at a disadvantage. I use a netduma to see where the host server is and the players I have the most trouble with (warping around...blank shots not registering...erratic movment) are players who have gamer profiles clearly showing they are from south america yet they are connecting to servers in Texas, Virginia, NY area. I have a 30-40ms ping to these servers so I am at a disadvantage because my character is exactly where it shows up because I am communicating cleanly to the server and on a much more frequent basis.

Outside of these...you have to nerf the plasma rifle and brute plasma. Then frag nades...drop the starting count to 1 and lower damage of frags.
Add the brute weapons from halo 3 and it would be cool to have weapons from halo reach like the needle rifle, no more friendly fire in games, add more vehicles in warzone from other halo games and add some new warzone bosses plz.
Ske7ch listen to this man, add the Brute weapons you guys were working on, that would give us new things to chew on, also bring old breakout as a gamemode
Please remove sprint. That would literally solve most of the design issues.
The banshee’s flip time is too long. Can u make it 2 or 3 seconds? Also, can u increase the range of the br? It’s probably fine in arena, but it’s bad in warzone. Please think of the warzone community as well as the arena, Warzone Matters 😂
yay! more changes to weapons to make the game even more unbalanced because a lot of these people don't know what they are talking about!.. gosh, i sure miss the ole halo 5 days when everything was consistent and balanced. oh well. back to battlefield one!
Buff the smg and fuel rod cannon those things are completely useless now for me.
Well how about 343 stops focusing only on competitive playlists. But really they also need to stop making huge changes that affect and break certain gametypes while enhancing only certain ones. 343 keep updating Warzone aspects such as weapon costs and nerf and keep breaking Firefight because power weapons are almost completely useless. Each weapon should have a specific use against certain enemies and bosses, but vehicles are just infinitely superior so using weapons is pointless. Weapons cost too much energy for how underpowered they are and how much ammo it takes to kill anything because the enemies are way to resistant to weapon damage. Also changing up the rounds would be nice so you're not always fighting the same rounds everytime you play a specific map. And please fix the spawning!!!!!!!!!!!! It really only makes sense for mythic firefight to have stupid spawn times but heroic still has completely unreasonable spawn times in the final round. So say you die which wastes 30 seconds, you spawn in a terrible spot and are using a tank because it's the final round and you need a strong vehicle, with the stupid spawning locations you end up wasting another 30+ seconds on most maps plus the 30 seconds for respawning... Add that on top of the final round being like 5 mins and that is literally 1/5th of the round over while you basically can do nothing.

So Warzone Firefight needs major fixing. Fix the weapons so they aren't useless. Vary the enemies spawns and rounds to keep it fresh. Reduce the god damn spawn times and make it so we can choose which base to spawn at especially for vehicles. These are features that should have been in since day 1 of Firefight. I'm getting really tired of playing a game I feel that 343 really doesn't care about, if they did care they would fix the literal hundreds of glitches still in the game some of which break the game, they could also try fixing the maps because Halo 5 has the worst maps in the whole Halo series. The fact that Firefight just uses Warzone maps is lazy and the Warzone maps are just too cramped and poorly designed for vehicle use. The arena maps are way too small and seem to rely way too much on total domination through power weapon control. I hate to see this game suffer because 343 just shuts everyone down and then forces stupid unnecessary changes on all gametypes... 343 get your heads out of the bubbles you're in and listen to the people, this game has many issues and they have been around for way too long and they need to be changed. I really hope that Halo 6 is not this broken and disregarded as this, cause the reason this game is suffering is because 343 has been sucking the life out of the game and pushing long time fans away and completely ignoring them, you want people to care about the game but then give everyone nothing they want.
Tighten the spread on the machine guns for the Mantis and Scorpion. The spread is a bit excessive during extended periods of firing and makes getting kills somewhat frustrating.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
spartan charge has too much tracking, the dmr feels useless (especially compared to the magnum)
ske7ch wrote:
Hey folks - Happy New Year! Hope everyone's 2018 is off to a great start. As the team is coming back from the holiday one item on the agenda is digging into data to assess how the latest BR tuning is working out along with the broader sandbox tuning update that went live back in November.

To date the community has provided a near overwhelming amount of feedback both during the public tuning test and following the final release. We thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts and constructive input! I've personally read almost every single forum response (still catching up after the break) and your feedback has been heard. We can't always act on every individual's input but please know that we're always listening and funneling trending topics and areas of concern to the appropriate folks on the game team.

While I can't make any promises at all around any specific work items or prioritization with the game team, as this assessment is underway there is an opportunity to raise awareness around other Halo 5 sandbox items that might potentially warrant a closer look.

So, my question to you - if you had to pick just ONE OR TWO highest priority elements in the Halo 5 sandbox that you think warrant some internal review and potential adjustment, what would you choose? Please include the ITEM (weapon, vehicle, etc..) and what you feel the ISSUE is (too OP, underpowered, not skillful, balance breaking, etc...).

Please don't feel the need to put together a detailed design doc - I'm less interested in your perceived solution to the issue(s) than just making sure that we're tracking any broad trending issues that seem to be coming up again and again across the player base. For example, one issue I've read quite a bit on is that following the last BR tuning update - the addition of recoil and the exaggerated effect it has with some scoped variants (particularly in Warzone) is causing discomfort amongst some players. This specific issue is something the sandbox team wants to take a look at addressing.

Again, no promises that some or any of the things we discuss in this thread may or may not come to fruition. But let's have a constructive conversation and help me make sure that the latest and most prevalent concerns are being raised for the right folks on the team.

Please try and keep it succinct and please don't argue or attack other players who may have a different opinion than you.

Thanks for your input!
Definitely after the concerns of the Battle Rifle are adjusted and a viable solution, that satisfies most parties is met, then I would say (in my opinion) that the Designated Marksmen Rifle and the Covenant Carbine are the next to be addressed.

The DMR feels at best clunky and although this is an occurence of the "niche" alteration I feel it needs to be more fluid when in-transition between ranges. Essentially I feel the higher RRR of the DMR should slightly leak into the Sniper Rifle niche and the lower RRR of the DMR should leak into the higher range of the Covenant Carbine, this should be ongoing through the whole spectrum of precision weaponry.

The Covenant Carbine simply feels like the rate of fire seems slower than it should be, at least for ANZ customs and expanded matchmaking; the other concern is the bullet spread which could use a slight tighten however without testing the "spam" gameplay of the Carbine it is difficult to say.

TL;DR DMR feels clunky and awkward. Carbine feels slow.
Make a permanent playlist with sprint REMOVED, up the base speed and see where we can go from there.

This post has been hidden.

The Storm and Plasma rifle will never be ok in their current state (Insane range and damage especially with the Storm). Also the Carbine needs a rollback, random bullet spread doesn't work in H5 with the BR being the best example.
Also an unranked HCS style 5v5 social playlist would be nice.
The SMG is useless. Why would I use it when the Assault Rifle has more range and a similar TTK with headshots? It's just not worth the risk.

Buff the Gunfighter Magnum.

Walking should keep you off radar.
Honestly. You guys should improve on ground vehicles. Especially in warzone. Slower moving vehicles like Wraiths and Scorpions are not worth spawning because of all the simple counters to it. You can get active camo and board it or you can just spawn a soartan laser. And a problem with boarding in this game is that the boarder has a huge amount of resistance to damage from the boarded vehicle. For example: in Halo 4 if someone boarded you, you could drive up to a wall and shot the wall. Killing the boarder but only slightly damaging the vehicle.
Please if possible work on making forge a bit more stable as is now there are many bugs, but I love it so much so plz plz pretty plz make it a little bit better.
Please if possible work on making forge a bit more stable as is now there are many bugs, but I love it so much so plz plz pretty plz make it a little bit better.
What's wrong with it?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. ...
  9. 32