3. 4
  4. 5
  5. 6
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. ...
  9. 32
Brute plasma rifle and storm rifle are too overpowered
The Banshee needs a retooling when it comes to the evasive flips and rolls. Rather than deal with a lengthy cooldown after dodging, the maneuvers should affect the boost meter instead, forcing the user to play more carefully when dodging and boosting since the Banshee is a fearsome machine but is easily eliminated when unable to evade.
sniper is too easy when scoped in AND noscopes. Please find ways to nerf
Spartan charge needs to just go entirely. Take it out.
Sniper needs to be retooled to stop giving out headshots. Watch any stream and a solid portion of kills that are from headshots are very clearly body shots.
Would like to see power weapons reloadable in war zone firefight
Unfound wrote:
Please if possible work on making forge a bit more stable as is now there are many bugs, but I love it so much so plz plz pretty plz make it a little bit better.
What's wrong with it?
In terms of actual features nothing it is by far there best version yet, but forge likes to be really silly with how it runs, you can be making something next thing you know the group object gets telported in the hard kill boundary in the sky box as well as you so its next to impossible to retrieve or delete (not the biggest issue if your careful and pay attention to the actual location of the map your on such as avoiding the mountains on Alpine, and Glacier.) There are other issues but i'm not here to rant.
nope just nope, no no no dose not need it, no scoping is a skill you can learn it just like everything else.
I've actually got a few, to be honest:
  • Storm Rifle kills way too fast for a plasma weapon.
  • The Assault Rifle is in a weird place. It's not terribly effective at mid range, and it's outclassed by headshot weapons at long range, and the SMG at close range. Needs to be better defined as a weapon.
  • Hydra is seriously powerful, and I still haven't found a way to evade it. It seems really cheap that even the base Hydra will kill in 2 shots.
  • The Banshee and Wasp are too powerful for Arena. Some maps don't have any effective counters for them (specifically BTB here), and they can end up dominating the match. It's really frustrating to spawn and get Banshee bombed or Wasp bombed before I can even get my bearings. If we're going to have Wasps and Banshees on maps like Dispelled and Viking, we need to put a Hydra in each base. Viking has the Rocket Pod, but so far as I can tell, those can't lock on to air vehicles.
  • The Plasma Caster is totally and utterly useless. As an anti-vehicle weapon, it's pathetic. It won't dent vehicles and it doesn't track ground troops. If this is supposed to be the Covenant equivalent of the Hydra, the Hydra outclasses it in every way.
  • Sniper's aim assist is too strong and its magnetism is too strong as well. Considering it kills in 1-2 shots, I'd nerf it's aim assist and magnetism.
  • Spartan Charge is too powerful. Shooting an enemy doesnt slow him down, and there's nothing to stop him from just running at you. It's kind of annoying, especially given there's no effective counter
I know you asked for two, but these are the problems I've noticed with Halo 5. I'd include stuff about how automatic weapons get headshots, but... Eh. It's kind of an alright change.
please fix the Carbine it is missing shot in the red zooming range, it should be missing shot outside the red zooming range please
MIKEW9788 wrote:
They are. You have to buy a new one to refill it but you can reload them. Unless you mean getting them instantly reloaded like loadout weapons, which is a terrible idea.
To know the Lore is to know Halo
"Dont be spoiled, dont start a fight. Always be careful, here at night. Because the Spartans might come, in suits that weigh half a ton. And they'll steal from you all you gots, just like they did from Colonel Watts."
Reduce the heat buildup on the Warthog's gun, and increase the accuracy on the turrets on the Wraith and Scorpion. The latter literally never get used outside of Firefight for raw DPS on the bosses, since by the time you manage to get enough bullets downrange onto someone the main guns already wiped them out.
To know the Lore is to know Halo
"Dont be spoiled, dont start a fight. Always be careful, here at night. Because the Spartans might come, in suits that weigh half a ton. And they'll steal from you all you gots, just like they did from Colonel Watts."
nope just nope, no no no dose not need it, no scoping is a skill you can learn it just like everything else.
yes, I'm saying the skill should be harder to learn. Getting noscopes in old halo games felt exciting because they were hard to pull off. It also placed a premium on not getting caught at close range with your sniper out. It's too easy to hit no scope headshots in H5. It's too easy to get out of putting yourself in a bad situation.
Fix the bad spawns for the defenders on Warzone Assault: Temple. When at the core defenders would spawn outside of their base often in field of view of vehicles 20m away and thus the defenders get repeatedly spawn killed.
MIKEW9788 wrote:
They are. You have to buy a new one to refill it but you can reload them. Unless you mean getting them instantly reloaded like loadout weapons, which is a terrible idea.
Why is that a terrible idea? We're talking about Warzone Firefight, not PvP Warzone. Having power weapons get their ammo instantly refilled at req stations is actually something I suggested earlier in the thread, as a solution to how pathetically useless they are compared to vehicles in that mode. I can't fathom why you think it's a bad idea. Care to explain? Do you think it would make weapons OP in firefight, or something? Because no, it wouldn't, by any means. It would only make them barely worth calling in. They still wouldn't offer the protection and mobility (not to mention splattering ability) that vehicles have.
I personally think the melee system needs to be made more skillful. It's too easy to double melee someone with all the huge lunges and aim assist. If lunges could get shortened or if the aim assist was lowered, close range battles would take way more skill resulting in more interesting close range engagements.
Would love to see instasploding with stickies return from Halo 3 to add more skill to grenade use. Here's a video from Walshy talking about it:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtMnP8rpkkA
the sniper is too easy to use all around and no scope with, it makes the snipers playlist not fun too.
MIKEW9788 wrote:
I think it could have a use in Firefight considering that we're at a disadvantage using weapons with ammo limitations compared to a vehicle that has unlimited ammo. For REQ weapons, allow us to be able to reload them, but limit the amount of times that you can use the reload option. You could have a universal reload for all weapons of 1 or 2 times for example or make higher REQ weapons only have 1 reload while lower ones have more.
The one thing I say is a must to be nerfed is Spartan Charge. This Spartan ability is far to OP with the short radar range. Don't believe me? Watch this vid: https://youtu.be/AnfMVE4py0A

If I had to pick a second one I would say the DMR, it is harder to use at close range than the sniper rifles.
MIKEW9788 wrote:
Why is that a terrible idea? We're talking about Warzone Firefight, not PvP Warzone. Having power weapons get their ammo instantly refilled at req stations is actually something I suggested earlier in the thread, as a solution to how pathetically useless they are compared to vehicles in that mode. I can't fathom why you think it's a bad idea. Care to explain? Do you think it would make weapons OP in firefight, or something? Because no, it wouldn't, by any means. It would only make them barely worth calling in. They still wouldn't offer the protection and mobility (not to mention splattering ability) that vehicles have.
I was talking about war zone firefight not regular warzone
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. 6
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. ...
  9. 32