3. 586
  4. 587
  5. 588
  6. 589
  7. 590
  8. ...
  9. 904
I really miss playing like an elite
Please 343, we need more info. Don't disappoint us.
Yeah, please, or just a few hints.. or whatever.
Plz no elites
I believe the reason elites have been left put of matchmaking is because of obvious balancing issues. Like I remember back in halo 3 were a Spartan player model could fit into a space and an elite could no. Plus it would be odd to see then with thrusters.
Nope, the reason is time constraints. Not balancing. Besides some our already getting board with being Spartans. Elites add that variety and it could give Halo something that can separate it form other shooters. which I know lot sof people wish Halo would stop being like them.
Wow, the activity really spiked in here! A lot of passion from a lot of people! It's inspiring! Perhaps there is a bit of momentum building for this? It's seems everyone is beginning to grow restless after all these years. I'm starting to feel a bit optimistic!
Elites being removed from halo forever? Were it so easy.
Quote:
They stated they redid the graphics every Faction so why do that if Elites are not in it?
Think about it.
I agree. It wouldn't ruin the Halo storyline, but it wouldn't make sense either, except for the Elite that works for ONI.
playable all aliens would be cool
For the last time, elites DO work with Spartans in their training simulations! Just go to halopedia and search ANVIL-Station!
Everyone wants it.
And then they said this was the best Halo experience yet; and then we laughed while we sat in the loading screen for MCC matchmaking.
Maned WoIf wrote:
Plz no elites
Please explain your thoughts. I am interested in why a thing from 2004-2012 should be removed from the game(not including other games that don't have playable elites)
I can't believe 343i haven't said anything about this thread.....

Seriously we just want our alien Bros back...
I believe the reason elites have been left put of matchmaking is because of obvious balancing issues. Like I remember back in halo 3 were a Spartan player model could fit into a space and an elite could no. Plus it would be odd to see then with thrusters.
Nope, the reason is time constraints. Not balancing. Besides some our already getting board with being Spartans. Elites add that variety and it could give Halo something that can separate it form other shooters. which I know lot sof people wish Halo would stop being like them.
The actual reason was because they were a "big resource commitment," which, with Halo 5 launching as incomplete as it did, I'm gonna have to call BS on. Probably because they committed the majority of their "resources" to creating multiple useless, needless, and redundant skins for just one type of armor. Seriously? 4 different variants of the Recruit armor? Who asked for that?

If you ask me, I think there may be more to the Elites dis-inclusion then just "resource commitment."
The actual reason was because they were a "big resource commitment," which, with Halo 5 launching as incomplete as it did, I'm gonna have to call BS on. Probably because they committed the majority of their "resources" to creating multiple useless, needless, and redundant skins for just one type of armor. Seriously? 4 different variants of the Recruit armor? Who asked for that?

If you ask me, I think there may be more to the Elites dis-inclusion then just "resource commitment."
Hopefully 343 have learned that playable Elites is a bigger priority than different variants of the same armor

Hopefully 343 have learned that playable Elites is a bigger priority than different variants of the same armor
343 is probably thinking about the game in regards to profit unfortunately, and to them, saturating the req pool with useless trash earns them more money that having elites in the multiplayer.
Has anyone noticed that even HaloFollower has a few folks among their ranks wanting the Sangheili back.

343 is probably thinking about the game in regards to profit unfortunately, and to them, saturating the req pool with useless trash earns them more money that having elites in the multiplayer.
Think about all the money there throwing away by not having playable elites. There actually losing profit by not having them. Plus people wouldn't care if they only had 1 armor or were downscaled they would just be satisfied with playing as elites.
Has anyone noticed that even HaloFollower has a few folks among their ranks wanting the Sangheili back.
Yeah and they made a video on why halo MUST have elites in MP
Here: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=O4SzHGbCy3U
Since this thread is seeing some more popularity I'll go ahead and chime in too. I love the idea of scaling Sangheili down for balancing purposes. I'd just love to see them playable again. The first time I saw you could play as a Sangheili in Halo 2 I was mesmerized. I loved it because it was unique and cool. You could play as the bad guy and what has become perhaps my favorite alien species in science fiction. I'd love to see the Sangheili back.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 586
  4. 587
  5. 588
  6. 589
  7. 590
  8. ...
  9. 904