3. 592
  4. 593
  5. 594
  6. 595
  7. 596
  8. ...
  9. 904
Mirraslogo wrote:
I really miss playing as an elite since Reach. This spartan-only, Infinity-based, war games canonical excuses have really been bothering me since Halo 4. I don't even care if it's in social playlists only, other community members have already said all there is to say about this topic. Personally I'm getting bored of playing as a human in every single first person shooter game and halo multiplayer is something I really enjoyed because I could play as an elite. It's a genre that's getting stale in terms os characters because of this very problem: human characters.

(On another topic, playing as a flood combat form, or brute, or promethean soldier would be pretty cool too, but that would require much more work than elites. )
Yeah it's a shame they lock all posts that so much as mention elites but the mods actually do it for organization purposes, and so we don't get spammed with an absolute cluster -Yoink- of elite threads.
Honesty I'm tired of every single thing being competitive in halo 5. What ever happened to halo being a game where you could play and have fun and not worry about really competitive people wiping the floor with you and your friends. And me being able to play as an elite was one of those fun things that I and a lot of people remember and had fun with.
If they couldn't have infection, BTB, at least 13 maps at launch, fiesta, Grifball, assault, gravity hammer, unlimited ammo, forge at launch and instead we got about 7 maps and remixes then I have no idea how people expect Sangheili to have been present or become available in this game.
I just want elites back..
Getting thembackc an work out well. However Halo 6 is the best bet I think.
Hopefully since 343 is listening to the fans. They are adding warzone firefight and infection. They should add elites in a future update. 343 if you have noticed this thread. Know that there is a huge portion of the community that wants elites, and we know you listen to us. So please make this happen. Also, I was thinking there should be a mode in which you can play as any Promethean or covenant if you want because that would be very fun.
Still dont get why in an update they wont add an "elite armor" that makes you into an elite.

We could just be playing as younger 7ft elites whose combat harness forces them to have both the same hitbox and head zone as the spartan 4s, so no complaints about headshots and theyre balanced. Theres plenty of lore reasons that this could work.

Since they can update campaign why not add these new elites in if implemented. Still not a fan of SoS being storm class
Canonical? This forum is quite dated, and I agree that elites should be brought back. Is there reason for not bringing them back just canonical? I heard that the elites trained with the spartans in the war-games as an agreement between the UNSC and the Swords of Sangheilios. I also heard that the reason they won't bring them back is because they don't have the time to add them back, and due to the "lacking" support they would rather appease as the majority verses the minority due to this restraint. Can anyone confirm or deny this? I am having difficulties looking into it. Haha, I feel that this even may have people trying to "Hunt the Truth" more than the let down of the campaign advertisement .
Canonical? This forum is quite dated, and I agree that elites should be brought back. Is there reason for not bringing them back just canonical? I heard that the elites trained with the spartans in the war-games as an agreement between the UNSC and the Swords of Sangheilios. I also heard that the reason they won't bring them back is because they don't have the time to add them back, and due to the "lacking" support they would rather appease as the majority verses the minority due to this restraint. Can anyone confirm or deny this? I am having difficulties looking into it. Haha, I feel that this even may have people trying to "Hunt the Truth" more than the let down of the campaign advertisement .
I wish I could tell you one way or another, but 343 hasn't provided a clear answer. If 343 does add Elites back to the Halo series many people will cry tears of joy.
I'd say the chances are decent for Elites in MM in the last Halo of this trilogy since there can now be a canon reason to include them as an alliance measure against the Created.
I'd say the chances are decent for Elites in MM in the last Halo of this trilogy since there can now be a canon reason to include them as an alliance measure against the Created.
I would hope. It be very nice if they came forth with a solid answer. I know they're busy, but it almost seems like they're dogging this all together.
I would hope. It be very nice if they came forth with a solid answer. I know they're busy, but it almost seems like they're dogging this all together.
Yeah it's like there building a grave for them but as they rise as zombies they keep digging it deeper and deeper until they give up.
Yeah it's like there building a grave for them but as they rise as zombies they keep digging it deeper and deeper until they give up.
Gave up, or don't care?
Gave up, or don't care?
I think I phrased that a bit poorly, I'm talking about the elites giving up when 343 digs the grave deep enough
343 have to add elites, along with split screen into halo 6.
I see a lot of people commenting hopefully halo 6 and stuff like that, but there are people (myself included) who don't want to wait however many years just to play as a species we have wanted back since halo 4 was released.
I see a lot of people commenting hopefully halo 6 and stuff like that, but there are people (myself included) who don't want to wait however many years just to play as a species we have wanted back since halo 4 was released.
Before halo 4 actually
I MISS THOSE dinos
ALMOST 12K REPLIES AND 1K LIKES WHAAAT
Yep that's from all our hard work as elite loving halo fans
the Elite fanbase is huuuuuge^^
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 592
  4. 593
  5. 594