2. ...
  3. 593
  4. 594
  5. 595
  6. 596
  7. 597
  8. ...
  9. 912
As far as I know this has been a topic that's gone on longer that firefight and I know for a fact infection, yet 343 has yet to even tell us anything about this topic other than the fact they trying to make halo some competitive bs game when majority of people play halo to have fun.
As far as I know this has been a topic that's gone on longer that firefight and I know for a fact infection, yet 343 has yet to even tell us anything about this topic other than the fact they trying to make halo some competitive bs game when minority of people play halo to have fun.
Perhaps someone should bring this to 343's attention
They do know but it's not like a armor change it would be a full character over haul that would be open to glitches and clipping and animation issues. They already have a Dlc schedule through June. Then they are going to discuss moving forward how to move on
Bungie had a fraction of the resources and manpower that 343 currently has and was still able to deliver playable elites in Halo 2,3 and reach despite being low on time. Now that 343 has gotten accustomed to xbox one architecture, there is no excuse for them to not include elites in halo 5.
I want Elites back in general to play as them!
Bungie had a fraction of the resources and manpower that 343 currently has and was still able to deliver playable elites in Halo 2,3 and reach despite being low on time. Now that 343 has gotten accustomed to xbox one architecture, there is no excuse for them to not include elites in halo 5.
Even in Halo 2, playable elites weren't playable from the initial launch. That was a feature added later in the game.
Whip Chip wrote:
Even in Halo 2, playable elites weren't playable from the initial launch. That was a feature added later in the game.
But it was in the game
Whip Chip wrote:
But it was in the game
yea bruv, they were in the game when it launched, there was none of that, will add it in later till halo 5 actually. That's not includeing map packs.
Good lord I had no idea this was 595 pages in...
sniper945 wrote:
Yep were working our way to 1000 or until 343 finally responds to our cries of pain.
sniper945 wrote:
Yep were working our way to 1000 or until 343 finally responds to our cries of pain.
Well we did get pve by makeing a thread, so let's keep it going! :D
Spoiler:
Show
sniper945 wrote:
sniper945 wrote:
Well we did get pve by makeing a thread, so let's keep it going! :D
Spoiler:
Show

Yeah but the funny thing is it only took that thread about 2000 replies we have 12000 and we still don't have elites
The Mexi wrote:
I want Elites back in general to play as them!
but only in warzone. or swat^^
If 343 brign sthem in Halo 6, I will certainty purchase the game. But it will be go very well as long as we get split-screen as well.
I have a sneaking feeling we will see something elite related in memories of reach
what are people talking about?

I swear to god some of you literally started with Halo 5...

Elites were banned in all MLG tournaments because they lacked a hitbox in their neck, making shots, grenades, etc go trough. It was incredibly minuscule because it did nothing to hinder killing them, but it warranted a ban.

I play fighting games competitively. I can say that this community is far larger than that of Street Fighter's and Mortal Kombat's.... Even so, I can also confidently say that a good majority of you, I'm going to estimate in the 70, even lower 80 percent do not play this game competitively. Playing this in ranked, or in online tournaments does not mean you're a competitive tournament player. Until you've traveled out of your region, be it country, state, providence, etc... You're an online warrior... You're no different from a casual, you're just better than the average Halo player.

With that being said... Elites should be playable. The Ogre's proved in Halo 3 they could wreck house as the elites. Saying stupid competitive nonsense shouldn't detour developers and players from playing as the character. by that logic half the weapons in the game should be deleted because they're not "meta."

Elite's offered depth and player uniqueness. I go online and real talk, all the armors look the same. It's only if you get close to someone and study them that they look different. It's not like Halo 3 where crap was visibly different. (shoulders, chest, helmets) I know the helmets and armor change in this game... but, really... it's so... idkk hard to explain, it just doesn't look different in some ways. Elites would offer a change.

I welcome it. But I'm sure the masses don't because the internet is toxic. The moment someone who has merrit says one thing, people cling to it as if it's a god given word.
Yeah it would be so great if you could pick an elite or a promethean as a multiplayer avatar.

I mean the first introduction I got to Halo was playing Halo 2 for the first time and the Arbiter's trial. So, I ve always had a love of the elites and to me they are how I was introduced to Halo. Always used to play an elite in Halo 3 multi.
Yeah it would be so great if you could pick an elite or a promethean as a multiplayer avatar.

I mean the first introduction I got to Halo was playing Halo 2 for the first time and the Arbiter's trial. So, I ve always had a love of the elites and to me they are how I was introduced to Halo. Always used to play an elite in Halo 3 multi.
Agreed
343 better bring back Playable Elites. A lot of people would come back just for that and if their armor(along with Spartan armor)was fully customizable. Come on 343. Listen to your fans. We all want Playable Elites back. Plus Elites had the most badass assassinations in Halo Reach. Much more badass than any assassination in Halo 5 by far. Especially the one when an Elite stabs you in the gut then Spartan Kicks you off the Spire.
And then everyone complained about balancing issues. Everyone realized the hitboxes on elites were harder to hit from the back but easier from the sides. Sure you can easily add it into the game but what are the consequences of it? Balancing issues and other bugs included? Adding one line of code to a game can alter something entirely unrelated to that or even break the game completely.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 593
  4. 594
  5. 595
  6. 596
  7. 597
  8. ...
  9. 912