3. 595
  4. 596
  5. 597
  6. 598
  7. 599
  8. ...
  9. 912
Whip Chip wrote:
I ran into a fellow in matchmaking today. He claims that the developers were talking about adding elites through the Remember Reach update. Can anyone confirm this?
No it's just a rumor
Whip Chip wrote:
I ran into a fellow in matchmaking today. He claims that the developers were talking about adding elites through the Remember Reach update. Can anyone confirm this?
No it's just a rumor
we can only hope
Whip Chip wrote:
No it's just a rumor
we can only hope
This would be the biggest (and greatest) surprise ever, but I'm in doubt that something like this will ever take place.
It is severely unlikely, but would be just as welcome.

Given their utterly massive models in 5, however... I find it very unlikely. Now, Halo 6?

They better.
Whip Chip wrote:
No it's just a rumor
we can only hope
This would be the biggest (and greatest) surprise ever, but I'm in doubt that something like this will ever take place.
Well knowing how halo has been since 2012 whenever people have a doubt it's 99% true.
Indeed it is
I seriously want them to bring the elites back but a part of me almost wants them to add them in for halo 6. I would be happy either way but since were getting closer to the year mark for h5 then it almost feels to little to late. While it would be amazing if they added this feature back for an invasion gamemode or something, i do not see them added it as a core feature for every playlist.

While its very needed, i almost think it will make halo 6 feel more fresh. Its just my opinion though so dont burn me at the stake people lol.
I want them very very bad as well.
Halo 6 probably will, but I don't really enjoy the fact I have to wait that long to get something we should've never lost.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpcP_Llzioo

This has all of my thoughts about the lack of elites, and where 343 is going with this.
While I'm hopeful they'll add them into Halo 5 with the Reach update for an invasion variant (Warzone Invasion maybe?) or just Warzone (Spartan Team vs Elite Team). It doesn't seem likely. Halo 6 is a safer bet to get our Elites back. And when we do, they can use the H2A anniversary Elite models instead of the god awful ones we've gotten in Halo's 4 & 5.
1.1k likes? Didn't even know it did that.
Elites need to be added in Halo 5
Mawyle wrote:
Halo 6 probably will, but I don't really enjoy the fact I have to wait that long to get something we should've never lost.
I agree. The thing that gets me is 343 had to see that we wanted them while making h5. If they did some dlc that allowed for this to be implemented into H5 that would be cool. From a lore perspective there is 0 reason why this shouldn't be a thing.
Besides letting this chat grow rampant with requests, conspiracies, and rumors, is there a way we can address 343 with this? I signed up to give feedback but conveniently I never received any emails or prompts to give feedback.
Soon this thread shall hit 600 posts and our recognition only grows from there.
Whip Chip wrote:
Besides letting this chat grow rampant with requests, conspiracies, and rumors, is there a way we can address 343 with this? I signed up to give feedback but conveniently I never received any emails or prompts to give feedback.
All the hate drove them off so there isn't any known way to contact them other that walk to the front door.
Soon this thread shall hit 600 posts and our recognition only grows from there.
Do you mean 11935 posts? Nearly 600 pages.

We need information 343!!
I still have no idea why 343i is digging their heels in about this, the fans know what they want why is there still no Elites in matchmaking. It's like the easiest problem people have with 343s games to fix. Is 343i really this lazy? or are they just to arrogant and stubborn to listen to what other people want and just go their own way?
Whip Chip wrote:
I get the surveys, I've put something about wanting Elites in MM before. Not sure who reads those though.
Whip Chip wrote:
All the hate drove them off so there isn't any known way to contact them other that walk to the front door.
I'm going to need better hiking boots to reach their door bell..
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 595
  4. 596
  5. 597
  6. 598
  7. 599
  8. ...
  9. 912