2. ...
  3. 622
  4. 623
  5. 624
  6. 625
  7. 626
  8. ...
  9. 901
I would love to see Rtas 'Vadum "Half-Jaw" to make an appearance in the next halo game interacting with other characters such as the Arbiter and etc.
Brothers I have taken the first step of the plan and made My video. Unfortunately I cannot tweet videos on my tablet so I require help from another. We need it tweeted to any known 343 Twitter's, and to halo follower if they have a Twitter.
Is that you? I've always wondered what you looked like.....
also arc, why have you always been curious about my appearance? whats so interesting about some annoying colorblind Alaskan kid with super long hair?
Well I mean we do argue a lot so I guess I just imagined you differently. Wait, you're colorblind? That sucks, man.
I leave home for a few days and look what happens...

I mean, hot damn. You guys have been going at it, and by all means, continue to do so. As always you have my support.

Stay devoted to the cause. Continue to fight the good fight my brothers. My sword and soul goes with you.
As an added bonus, if we can really get this #SangheiliRebellion going, I will give back to you guys that help

1. I will go to a tatoo parlor and "brand" myself with the "Mark of Shame". The same brand that Arbiter Thel 'Vadam was branded in Halo 2.

2. I will release a (never before released) Halo 2: Anniversary render of the Arbiter in his new golden Arbiter armor Halo 2: Anniversary's Prologue and Epilogue. Seriously, you can't find this on the internet, you can only find his Halo 5 render, and his Halo 2: Anniversary renders of him in his yellow Supreme Commander armor and his silver Arbiter armor, but that's it.

Edit: Check the gallery on Thel 'Vadam on Halopedia, you will not find it there.

I was keeping it for myself for bragging rights and cause I wanted to keep it for myself, but I'm willing to give it up for this cause.

So let's do this!
Exactly how did you get a picture that doesn't exist anywhere on the internet? And you're 16? Ok...
I got it from a Blur employee, and employee that I shall not name here on this thread. I can post an altered photo on Twitter if you want proof.

Edit: And no, I'm 19.
Being an elite didnt work that well in reach when you try to crouch under something you wouldnt be able
Being an elite didnt work that well in reach when you try to crouch under something you wouldnt be able
And bigger hit box
We don't care if they're big or not we just want em back!
And bigger hit box
But it was cool being a elite in halo
We don't care if they're big or not we just want em back!
But still i want them back too
Please don't spam the thread we already got a warning. But anyways, what if in halo 6 they added all the different elite phenotypes as customization options? *drools*
Please don't spam the thread we already got a warning. But anyways, what if in halo 6 they added all the different elite phenotypes as customization options? *drools*
I would absolutely love that :D
Signature... Bring em back
As an added bonus, if we can really get this #SangheiliRebellion going, I will give back to you guys that help

1. I will go to a tatoo parlor and "brand" myself with the "Mark of Shame". The same brand that Arbiter Thel 'Vadam was branded in Halo 2.

2. I will release a (never before released) Halo 2: Anniversary render of the Arbiter in his new golden Arbiter armor Halo 2: Anniversary's Prologue and Epilogue. Seriously, you can't find this on the internet, you can only find his Halo 5 render, and his Halo 2: Anniversary renders of him in his yellow Supreme Commander armor and his silver Arbiter armor, but that's it.

Edit: Check the gallery on Thel 'Vadam on Halopedia, you will not find it there.

I was keeping it for myself for bragging rights and cause I wanted to keep it for myself, but I'm willing to give it up for this cause.

So let's do this!
Exactly how did you get a picture that doesn't exist anywhere on the internet? And you're 16? Ok...
Your proof is at @TheRZIGuy on twitter ;)
I have checking on this post since Halo 4 was released, and still like to check on it now and again. If dinos do return, then hopefully so will more advanced customization options. Because so many elite armors have the faces exposed, perhaps there should be an option for facial features like Halo 2, Halo 3, Halo Reach, and Halo 4-5 face styles (all in updated graphics of course.) Maybe there could even be scars and missing mandibles. This could work in lieu of visor colors. Just a thought if elites do ever return to multiplayer. Keep on Wortin'
God Huncho wrote:
Signature... Bring em back
Thanks my brother, it's nice to see my petition getting more support lately :)
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
Please stop spamming. But I am glad this thread is getting the recognition it deserves :)
Please stop spamming. But I am glad this thread is getting the recognition it deserves :)
I can't help but feel this is intentional on their part. I hope not
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 622
  4. 623
  5. 624
  6. 625
  7. 626
  8. ...
  9. 901