2. ...
  3. 644
  4. 645
  5. 646
  6. 647
  7. 648
  8. ...
  9. 897
Has 343i ever responded to this thread? Or is it just the middle child that has been pushed into the closet under the stairs?
Exactly what you said sadly no direct response.

edit* but it is because there is no definitive answer, they don't want to get hopes up, and they don't want to upset people more by outright saying no.
Has 343i ever responded to this thread? Or is it just the middle child that has been pushed into the closet under the stairs?
Don't knowing they've replied in the thread, I'm not going to look through 600 pages to find out either. Regardless tho 343 has already said they'd "try" to get elites in h6 as well as split screen and a few other things that I consider minor (air vehicles for unsc) that there really isn't any point to reply to something they've already said they'd attempt to do. Do people need reassurance every time they ask? If I were a dev that'd be annoying as -Yoink-, understandable, but annoying.
I want to be a huge 7 foot tall alien with mandibles and two hearts! That would be cool! But no...
Don't knowing they've replied in the thread, I'm not going to look through 600 pages to find out either. Regardless tho 343 has already said they'd "try" to get elites in h6 as well as split screen and a few other things that I consider minor (air vehicles for unsc) that there really isn't any point to reply to something they've already said they'd attempt to do. Do people need reassurance every time they ask? If I were a dev that'd be annoying as -Yoink-, understandable, but annoying.
Oh they did say that? I'm actually glad to hear they'll try to put air vehicles for UNSC! I asked for that x3 I think I made a thread too.
rapter55 wrote:
I want to be a huge 7 foot tall alien with mandibles and two hearts! That would be cool! But no...
We are 9 feet thank you very much.
rapter55 wrote:
We are 9 feet thank you very much.
The height can range.
It would be sooo cool to play as an elite, imagine them talking in multiplayer like how the Spartans do in halo 5? That'd be the best. It'd also be cool to see different armor variations
Mawyle wrote:
It would be sooo cool to play as an elite, imagine them talking in multiplayer like how the Spartans do in halo 5? That'd be the best. It'd also be cool to see different armor variations
If we can the armor, I'd want them to bring back commando
Mawyle wrote:
In Halo Infinite, I'd like 343i to be extremely dedicated to Sangheili customization. I know this will sound picky, but I'd like...

All of these would be a dream come true for the Sangheili.

Complementary Post.
Mawyle wrote:
In Halo 6, I'd like 343i to be extremely dedicated to Sangheili customization. I know this will sound picky, but I'd like...

You. Are. A. F*cking. GENIUS!!! THANK YOU!!! Now this is what we'd need in the games now, proper Sangheili customisation. I'd love to see that and Sangheilios maps for Forge and Warzone :)
Mawyle wrote:
In Halo 6, I'd like 343i to be extremely dedicated to Sangheili customization. I know this will sound picky, but I'd like...

You. Are. A. F*cking. GENIUS!!! THANK YOU!!! Now this is what we'd need in the games now, proper Sangheili customisation. I'd love to see that and Sangheilios maps for Forge and Warzone :)
Yeah, we really need this stuff. 343 said that they'll try to implement playable Sangheili in Halo 6. But they better make sure of it, not just try. I don't have many problems with 343, but this is probably my biggest one.
Mawyle wrote:

Well were getting a Warzone map, now we just need the rest.
I do not think there will be a halo with elite main character in
They should bring back elites in halo 2 they looked great and reach also 3. If they brought them in halo 5 that would be great.
They should bring back elites in halo 2 they looked great and reach also 3. If they brought them in halo 5 that would be great.
It's too late in halo 5's life cycle for it. But since they will "try" to do it next time. Maybe we will finally be free from our cages.
Tsxki wrote:
Halo 2.
Tsxki wrote:
Halo 2.
Thel was never technically the protagonist though. He was a deuteragonist.
The Halo 2 Anniversary campaign naked models would probably fit best in the multiplayer because their bulk is not too bulky like the storm elites. I don't mean they should be naked in multiplayer ( imagine that.. Only a true drunk badass would go out and fight naked.) but you get the idea. ( I'd fight naked... I do like the sound of being a true drunken badass, and scoring points as one.)
Tsxki wrote:
Halo 2.
No, he was meant to parallel Master Chief. He only had one less mission than Chief, and was the one who saved everyone (By killing Tartarus) in the very last mission.
Tsxki wrote:
Halo 2.
No, he was meant to parallel Master Chief. He only had one less mission than Chief, and was the one who saved everyone (By killing Tartarus) in the very last mission.
He even had more character than Master Chief at the time. I do wish they would explore his character more in the future.. If he has PTSD as well.. If any of the elites do.. Thel happens to be responsible for the death of millions, to billions of human lives, and yet he seems like a good soul. If the Sangheili race has regretful emotions, I'd imagine Thel would have a very difficult time sleeping at night. If this burden was pushed on a human, they would be extremely suicidal.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 644
  4. 645
  5. 646
  6. 647
  7. 648
  8. ...
  9. 897