3. 674
  4. 675
  5. 676
  6. 677
  7. 678
  8. ...
  9. 896
MIGGY1483 wrote:
They could perform charge and in the animation pull out an enemy sword, that would be more in keeping with elites, it just wouldn't be a one hit kill, same with ground pound, have them perform a slam with an energy sword.
A few problems with that is that not all Sangheili would have an energy sword on them, and if they did, it would normally be an insta-kill.

With energy daggers however (picture), it's not always an insta-kill, unless it's in the back. And from what I've noticed from Reach, a majority of Sangheili, regardless of rank, wield them.
That poor Spartan-III, and that amazing Ranger.
MIGGY1483 wrote:
They could perform charge and in the animation pull out an enemy sword, that would be more in keeping with elites, it just wouldn't be a one hit kill, same with ground pound, have them perform a slam with an energy sword.
A few problems with that is that not all Sangheili would have an energy sword on them, and if they did, it would normally be an insta-kill.

With energy daggers however (picture), it's not always an insta-kill, unless it's in the back. And from what I've noticed from Reach, a majority of Sangheili, regardless of rank, wield them.
Don't feel bad for that human. He was trying to touch our brothers stuff without permission.
MIGGY1483 wrote:

Don't feel bad for that human. He was trying to touch our brothers stuff without permission.
Yeah he was and good that he killed that puny Spartan.
So, to spawn some creative discussion here, I want to share my ideas on how we could implement playable Sangheili into future Halo titles.

First of all, if the REQ System stays, and it most likely will, this is how we could adapt it to the species we all love and support. Obviously, unlockables like Emblems and stances don't have to be exclusive for Humans or Sangheili. Maybe assassinations don't have to either, but I'd like to see that energy dagger being used again.

For loadouts, I'm not exactly sure what we'd do, same thing with weapon skins. I'll think about that later.

Armors are definitely something that would be exclusive to your species. We could go by the whole "Common, Uncommon, Rare" categorization as well. If you want to know what any of these armors look like, go to this post. Keep in mind, this doesn't just have to be armors we've already seen, but new ones as well.

• Standard Combat Harness/Minor Armor – Default/Common
  • Standard Storm Harness – Common
  • Pilot – Common
  • Officer – Uncommon
  • Storm Commander – Uncommon
  • Assault – Uncommon
  • Halo 2 Ranger – Uncommon
  • Halo Reach Ranger – Uncommon
  • Storm Ranger – Uncommon
  • Spec-Ops – Rare
  • Ultra – Rare
  • Outrider – Rare
  • Invader – Rare
  • Commando – Rare
  • Honor Guard – Rare
  • Ascetic – Ultra Rare
  • General – Ultra Rare
  • Storm Warrior – Ultra Rare
  • Halo Reach Zealot – Ultra Rare
  • Storm Zealot – Ultra Rare
  • Field Marshall – Legendary
  • Ranger Arbiter – Legendary
  • Councilor – Legendary
  • Storm Supreme Commander (Jul ‘Mdama’s Armor) – Legendary Mythic
  • Arbiter Armor – Legendary Mythic
  • Kaidon Armor – Legendary Mythic
  • Imperial Admiral – Legendary Mythic
When it comes to balancing with Spartan Abilities, here's what we can do. For credit, a lot of these ideas are inspired by this post.

• Sprint - Stays the Same
  • Clamber - Stays the Same
  • Smartscope - Stays the Same
  • Spartan Charge - A Powerful Kick or maybe a quick dash with the Energy Daggers
  • Thruster - Evade from Halo Reach
  • Ground Pound - Maybe Selects an Area whilst in mid-air (Just like Spartan IV's do), and then creates an impact when hitting the ground (A lot like Spartans, but without any visible thruster packs)
Ultra should probably be ultra rare, just because of the reputation ultras have..
I wouldn't say that. Remember that the Ultra Ghost and Ultra Wraith are only Rare REQs.
is Jul mandomas armour in their? Also great work brother :)
Thank you but what exactly are you asking?
you have the arbiter as a legendary armor why not jul mdama's armor as a legendary?
I did put it as Legendary Mythic, check once more.
oh must of skipped that 1 :)
MIGGY1483 wrote:

Yeah he was and good that he killed that puny Spartan.
Ruthless, you should remember him as I killed him as my Elite character. Link
So, to spawn some creative discussion here, I want to share my ideas on how we could implement playable Sangheili into future Halo titles.

First of all, if the REQ System stays, and it most likely will, this is how we could adapt it to the species we all love and support. Obviously, unlockables like Emblems and stances don't have to be exclusive for Humans or Sangheili. Maybe assassinations don't have to either, but I'd like to see that energy dagger being used again.

For loadouts, I'm not exactly sure what we'd do, same thing with weapon skins. I'll think about that later.

Armors are definitely something that would be exclusive to your species. We could go by the whole "Common, Uncommon, Rare" categorization as well. If you want to know what any of these armors look like, go to this post. Keep in mind, this doesn't just have to be armors we've already seen, but new ones as well.

• Standard Combat Harness/Minor Armor – Default/Common
  • Standard Storm Harness – Common
  • Pilot – Common
  • Officer – Uncommon
  • Storm Commander – Uncommon
  • Assault – Uncommon
  • Halo 2 Ranger – Uncommon
  • Halo Reach Ranger – Uncommon
  • Storm Ranger – Uncommon
  • Spec-Ops – Rare
  • Ultra – Rare
  • Outrider – Rare
  • Invader – Rare
  • Commando – Rare
  • Honor Guard – Rare
  • Ascetic – Ultra Rare
  • General – Ultra Rare
  • Storm Warrior – Ultra Rare
  • Halo Reach Zealot – Ultra Rare
  • Storm Zealot – Ultra Rare
  • Field Marshall – Legendary
  • Ranger Arbiter – Legendary
  • Councilor – Legendary
  • Storm Supreme Commander (Jul ‘Mdama’s Armor) – Legendary Mythic
  • Arbiter Armor – Legendary Mythic
  • Kaidon Armor – Legendary Mythic
  • Imperial Admiral – Legendary Mythic
When it comes to balancing with Spartan Abilities, here's what we can do. For credit, a lot of these ideas are inspired by this post.

• Sprint - Stays the Same
  • Clamber - Stays the Same
  • Smartscope - Stays the Same
  • Spartan Charge - A Powerful Kick or maybe a quick dash with the Energy Daggers
  • Thruster - Evade from Halo Reach
  • Ground Pound - Maybe Selects an Area whilst in mid-air (Just like Spartan IV's do), and then creates an impact when hitting the ground (A lot like Spartans, but without any visible thruster packs)
Ultra should probably be ultra rare, just because of the reputation ultras have..
Well of course they are ultras after all.
My brothers, we have been excluded from Halo 4 and now Halo 5 Guardians. It is time that 343 and Microsoft shall hear our voices and acknowledge it more with your comment and vote on this link. 343 is destroying and corrupting what has been with the Halo trilogy throughout our gameplays. Those who are being introduced to Halo 4 and Halo 5 do not know how frustrating this is for us to see another halo game not offer Sangheili as much as us Halo fans since it came out or towards the middle of Halo 3 and up. Let us embrace this opportunity to let them hear our call for Elites my brothers. https://xbox.uservoice.com/forums/363186--new-ideas/suggestions/15088437-return-playable-elites-to-halo
We shall and the Sangheili shall win!
It's funny how we have humans helping us in our efforts.
I'm not one to hold a grudge.
My brothers, we have been excluded from Halo 4 and now Halo 5 Guardians. It is time that 343 and Microsoft shall hear our voices and acknowledge it more with your comment and vote on this link. 343 is destroying and corrupting what has been with the Halo trilogy throughout our gameplays. Those who are being introduced to Halo 4 and Halo 5 do not know how frustrating this is for us to see another halo game not offer Sangheili as much as us Halo fans since it came out or towards the middle of Halo 3 and up. Let us embrace this opportunity to let them hear our call for Elites my brothers. https://xbox.uservoice.com/forums/363186--new-ideas/suggestions/15088437-return-playable-elites-to-halo
We shall and the Sangheili shall win!
It's funny how we have humans helping us in our efforts.
I'm not one to hold a grudge.
I will not hold a grudge as long In not called a puny human.
343 even if you don't put elites in halo 5 as playable characters at the very least keep in mind people want them even though it might not be everyone
MIGGY1483 wrote:

Why not a Curveblade? They even have an ingame model for it.
Kalawaki wrote:
MIGGY1483 wrote:

I don't believe those are canonically used as frequently.
Kalawaki wrote:
MIGGY1483 wrote:

Well if a energy sword was curved and if you stab him you can get the sword stuck inside them.
Update on the votes we are getting. We already got 350 votes so far, were growing.
Kalawaki wrote:
MIGGY1483 wrote:

Well if a energy sword was curved and if you stab him you can get the sword stuck inside them.
That's not what he's talking about. This is what a Curveblade looks like.
Kalawaki wrote:
MIGGY1483 wrote:

That blade. Well they didn't use it because its to big and isn't small and portable as the Energy Sword.
Kalawaki wrote:
MIGGY1483 wrote:

That blade. Well they didn't use it because its to big and isn't small and portable as the Energy Sword.
Those blades were used prior to the creation of Energy Swords, but the shape could still be replicated.
Um I follow this thread but never get any notifications for it. Dang I've returned to a lot!
Kalawaki wrote:
MIGGY1483 wrote:

Those blades were used prior to the creation of Energy Swords, but the shape could still be replicated.
What he said. They've got to be more traditional/training related now and obviously inferior to their other available weaponry. Wouldn't be very practical as an ingame weapon but it does remind me of the people who used to request a UNSC sword...

Um I follow this thread but never get any notifications for it. Dang I've returned to a lot!
Not sure what's up with the notifications really. This is the only topic I follow or even look at on this website and I do get the notifications, but it doesn't even say what the notifications are for when I check.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 674
  4. 675
  5. 676
  6. 677
  7. 678
  8. ...
  9. 896