5. 706
  6. 707
  7. 708
  8. ...
  9. 918
where Is everyone?
You call?
Miggy1483 wrote:
I think we could definitely see them in H6. it's also another way of increasing the pool of reqs they can add and potentially make money on. I also think it would be cool if they started with a nerfed storm or plasma rifle that's equal to the AR with a new type of plasma pistol that's the equivalent of the Magnum..... plasnum ?

I think the the addition of elites to MM could be a real crowd pleaser.
Plasnum! I love it!!!!
There is one last Update to Halo 5, and recently heard most of the stuff is forge - Covenant Objects like the Phantom, Crates and Barriers - there might be a Covenant Update. Maybe, playable elites. It is rumored, and my friend told me they are coming. Please 343, let it be true that you are adding them into Halo 5!!!
Where did you hear this? I'm curious...
My friend searches for new updates, and there is one left. He also heard Bravo hint on a stream bout them coming back. Also, the Plasma Launcher is in Warzone Firefight, it's unfinished but it was/is there. Also, a forge director confirmed a Covenant Phantom for Forge. With the hint of elites, and having Covenant Forge objects, I'd assume that we are getting a Sangheili/Covenant update.
1. Can you provide us with links to all this information? I and I'm sure other players would like to see this as well.

2. Nice job on getting the Arbiter emblem :)
Thanks, love this emblem but I think it should be called Swords of Sanghelios. I saw the post on twitter but it was deleted. Which means they weren't supposed to share the information out.
There is one last Update to Halo 5, and recently heard most of the stuff is forge - Covenant Objects like the Phantom, Crates and Barriers - there might be a Covenant Update. Maybe, playable elites. It is rumored, and my friend told me they are coming. Please 343, let it be true that you are adding them into Halo 5!!!
My friend searches for new updates, and there is one left. He also heard Bravo hint on a stream bout them coming back. Also, the Plasma Launcher is in Warzone Firefight, it's unfinished but it was/is there. Also, a forge director confirmed a Covenant Phantom for Forge. With the hint of elites, and having Covenant Forge objects, I'd assume that we are getting a Sangheili/Covenant update.
1. Can you provide us with links to all this information? I and I'm sure other players would like to see this as well.

Thanks, love this emblem but I think it should be called Swords of Sanghelios. I saw the post on twitter but it was deleted. Which means they weren't supposed to share the information out.
Where was the post and who posted it? I know it's deleted, but I still can't help but want to see it

Since Waypoint probably wouldn't like it posted here, message via XBL would probably work
A little late to add elites now but it won't be unwelcomed

Where was the post and who posted it? I know it's deleted, but I still can't help but want to see it

Since Waypoint probably wouldn't like it posted here, message via XBL would probably work
twitter message? Also send it my way if you can cheers
A little late to add elites now but it won't be unwelcomed
Well said brother.

Bravo, and the Forge director. My friend looks for anything related to forge or new updates. He stumbled across some hints of playable elites, and after seeing it, and going back the next day to screen shot it on my phone they were gone.

If you didn't read what I have said clearly, the twitter post is gone. If a developer or anyone who has access to game information who leeks things they aren't supposed too deletes the post.

Bravo, and the Forge director. My friend looks for anything related to forge or new updates. He stumbled across some hints of playable elites, and after seeing it, and going back the next day to screen shot it on my phone they were gone.
by the gods could it finally be the day we get our playable elites? Did 343 finally listen to the community and proving they want to make halo great again?

we can only wait and see

If you didn't read what I have said clearly, the twitter post is gone. If a developer or anyone who has access to game information who leeks things they aren't supposed too deletes the post.
well sorry

by the gods could it finally be the day we get our playable elites? Did 343 finally listen to the community and proving they want to make halo great again?

we can only wait and see
This is a pretty big thread, and I would assume they see this. A lot of people don't play this game because there isn't playable elites. They play MCC and do not care for Halo 5.

we can only wait and see
This is a pretty big thread, and I would assume they see this. A lot of people don't play this game because there isn't playable elites. They play MCC and do not care for Halo 5.
that's a good point since January after MCC multiplayer was good to go I play it more often and play halo 5 less so I see why they would add playable elites

we can only wait and see
that's a good point since January after MCC multiplayer was good to go I play it more often and play halo 5 less so I see why they would add playable elites
If they get added yay! If not then let's explode this thread till halo 6 comes out... but don't spam it.

we can only wait and see
If they get added yay! If not then let's explode this thread till halo 6 comes out... but don't spam it.
if they get added happy wort wort wort but if they don't back to MCC and not touching halo 5 for a while
They should add elites in the next game as a playable option in matchmaking lobbies it adds another type of customization for the players
343: Ok guys our population number's for halo 5 is low what are going to do!?!?!?!?!?!?

343 staff members 1: How about we make more useless skins and emblems?

343: No we don't that in all of our updates now and people are starting to get annoyed with it.

343 staff member 2: How about a colourful warthog?

343: We already did that so no. Come on guys we need something good.

343 staff member 3: How about we remake the falcon from halo reach?

343: DUDE WE ALREADY HAVE A PHAETON I MEAN PHEATON HELIOS OR EH I MEAN THE WASP!

343 staff member 4: How about we put playable elites in the game?

343: Elite? What the elite controller?

343 staff member 4: No playable elites remember like in halo 2- reach?

343:what?

343: staff member 4: You know that big thread on our website?

343: Oh those brute looking elites from halo 4 and 5?

343 staff member 4: Yes them why don't we make them playable in the multiplayer?

343: You know what its been 9 months lets do it!
343: Ok guys our population number's for halo 5 is low what are going to do!?!?!?!?!?!?

343 staff members 1: How about we make more useless skins and emblems?

343: No we don't that in all of our updates now and people are starting to get annoyed with it.

343 staff member 2: How about a colourful warthog?

343: We already did that so no. Come on guys we need something good.

343 staff member 3: How about we remake the falcon from halo reach?

343: DUDE WE ALREADY HAVE A PHAETON I MEAN PHEATON HELIOS OR EH I MEAN THE WASP!

343 staff member 4: Yes them why don't we make them playable in the multiplayer?

Wouldn't be surprised if they are having this conversation right now.

This last bit explains my opinion perfectly
It sucks that the closest I can get to playing Elite right now is Helioskrill. This thread has been up since before Halo 4 and they still ignore us asking for them back. I would love the Halo Reach style back! You could play as Elite when applicable like in Firefight or Custom Games or Invasion but otherwise you're spartan. That worked out well. Do that! I mean, it worked!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 704
  4. 705
  5. 706
  6. 707
  7. 708
  8. ...
  9. 918