xl Lazurus wrote:
sniper945 wrote:
xl Lazurus wrote:
sniper945 wrote:
xl Lazurus wrote:
dank
Stop you idiot!
Ok Sorry I'll stop.
Why on earth did you think that was a good Idea? This hasn't been locked yet because it's been constructive, with a large community supporting it including myself.
I don't get why people think there is still a chance of getting Elites in matchmaking. It was also kinda unfair with their slouched posters, which made it hard to headshot them from the back.
Well, be it as it may we are hear in this community, and as long as elites are not playable in a fair way to us then we will keep makeing this thread a home for the people who stand for this cause.

Also, I apologize for calling you an idiot, but don't do things like that to get people's ideas shut down.

If you have a concern, or a comment, put it constructively and I'm sure someone (possibly myself) will respond.
No, you were right, I shouldn't have done that. Playable Elites are just probably not coming back, that is, in the main 'Reclaimer Trilogy'. They could still possibly make a return in a side game though... Also, this is probably not the best place to put this forum, as it should belong in a forum like the "Community" Forum. Sorry Again...
It's alright, we all make mistakes.

The reason it is here (as far as I know) is so it brings attention to 343 in a current place. Community wouldn't be wrong, but 343 will probably tend to come here more often.
Mistakes? I don't think posting the same one word twenty times in a row because you think that this thread is "dumb" and therefore only good for getting ranked up is a mistake. I'm thinking we should report him to a monitor.
sniper945 wrote:
xl Lazurus wrote:
sniper945 wrote:
xl Lazurus wrote:
sniper945 wrote:
xl Lazurus wrote:
sniper945 wrote:
xl Lazurus wrote:
dank
Stop you idiot!
Ok Sorry I'll stop.
Why on earth did you think that was a good Idea? This hasn't been locked yet because it's been constructive, with a large community supporting it including myself.
I don't get why people think there is still a chance of getting Elites in matchmaking. It was also kinda unfair with their slouched posters, which made it hard to headshot them from the back.
Well, be it as it may we are hear in this community, and as long as elites are not playable in a fair way to us then we will keep makeing this thread a home for the people who stand for this cause.

Also, I apologize for calling you an idiot, but don't do things like that to get people's ideas shut down.

If you have a concern, or a comment, put it constructively and I'm sure someone (possibly myself) will respond.
No, you were right, I shouldn't have done that. Playable Elites are just probably not coming back, that is, in the main 'Reclaimer Trilogy'. They could still possibly make a return in a side game though... Also, this is probably not the best place to put this forum, as it should belong in a forum like the "Community" Forum. Sorry Again...
It's alright, we all make mistakes.

The reason it is here (as far as I know) is so it brings attention to 343 in a current place. Community wouldn't be wrong, but 343 will probably tend to come here more often.
Mistakes? I don't think posting the same one word twenty times in a row because you think that this thread is "dumb" and therefore only good for getting ranked up is a mistake. I'm thinking we should report him to a monitor.
It's okay, no need to let this go any further. Besides, I'm sure reports have been filed.

Let's just get back to the topic at hand.
I'm all for this, although it would either result in Elites being used like in Reach for Invasion-style games only, or they'd have to be scaled down so that they more closely match a Spartan's height. And seeing as the Elites now are more upright, that'd look... strange...
I mainly want Elites back into the Halo games because I wanna attempt retrying Machinima again... but don't wanna go back to H3/Reach to do it.
Mainly because that would require a new capture card... one i had barely looked 480p XD
Doom265 wrote:
I doubt elites will come back. 343 continues to be stubborn and not bring back elites. Despite thousands, if not millions of people want them back. I honestly think most video game companies would've brought them back by now.
I agree with you there, but there is doubt in all things. The best things to do right now would be to countinue reminding them that this part of the community is here to stay and won't go down without a fight. Above all eles keep hope.
Doom265 wrote:
I doubt elites will come back. 343 continues to be stubborn and not bring back elites. Despite thousands, if not millions of people want them back. I honestly think most video game companies would've brought them back by now.
I agree with you there, but there is doubt in all things. The best things to do right now would be to countinue reminding them that this part of the community is here to stay and won't go down without a fight. Above all eles keep hope.
Of course. I'm just kind of giving a warning that despite how many people want them back including myself, there's still a good chance 343 won't do it.
Doom265 wrote:
Doom265 wrote:
Of course. I'm just kind of giving a warning that despite how many people want them back including myself, there's still a good chance 343 won't do it.
As much as I hate the fact, that is a good point.
Hey guys, I just made an interesting addition to one of my lists, the inclusion of a Phenotype 4. Check it out, I think you'll find it rather interesting.
Mawyle wrote:
It would be sooo cool to play as an elite, imagine them talking in multiplayer like how the Spartans do in halo 5? That'd be the best. It'd also be cool to see different armor variations
If we can the armor, I'd want them to bring back commando
In Halo 6, I'd like 343i to be extremely dedicated to Sangheili customization. I know this will sound picky, but I'd like...

All of these would be a dream come true for the Sangheili.
What about the Halo 3 phenotype?
I wouldn't mind elites coming back for the multiplayer in Halo 6. It anyone is worried about an unbalanced multiplayer then keep elites out of the ranked playlists and let them in social playlists and customs.
Doom265 wrote:
Mawyle wrote:
It would be sooo cool to play as an elite, imagine them talking in multiplayer like how the Spartans do in halo 5? That'd be the best. It'd also be cool to see different armor variations
In Halo 6, I'd like 343i to be extremely dedicated to Sangheili customization. I know this will sound picky, but I'd like...

You mean the grandpa hunch back phenotype?
Doom265 wrote:
Mawyle wrote:

Call me crazy but I thought that was the same phenotype as Halo 2 Anniversary's.
Doom265 wrote:
Mawyle wrote:

Call me crazy but I thought that was the same phenotype as Halo 2 Anniversary's.
If were talking about multiplayer then those are the 4 and 5 elites, hunched over similarly to the Halo 3 elites. But the campaign ones I can't really see them as hunched over. It just the way their head comes out and how they stand up straighter to me. Their my favorite Phenotype.
Hey guys, I just made an interesting addition to one of my lists, the inclusion of a Phenotype 4. Check it out, I think you'll find it rather interesting.
So glad you did that. I remember seeing it a while back and thinking "oh no! It will be lost forever!" So thanks for the link :)
So glad you did that. I remember seeing it a while back and thinking "oh no! It will be lost forever!" So thanks for the link :)
Thanks, I'm glad someone still cares to see that. Also, in case you saw this list and lost it too, here is one that branches off from that.
Like the list. Do you think all the armor should be in halo 6?
Yes. If Halo 5 can afford to put in over 200 Spartan Armor Sets, then I think a game coming 3 years later can handle 30-40 Sangheili Combat Harnesses. I don't even care if it's like Halo Reach with only full sets and no configurable armor pieces.
Hey everyone, if you find any Combat Harnesses I have not added to this list or this list yet, please let me know and I will be sure to add it asap. Just make sure you only give me canonical armor, which doesn't include concept art. As far as I know, one of the only harnesses I'm missing at the moment is the one similar to ascetic that you see in the Atriox Trailer wielding a bloodblade. What do you think I should call it before it's added? Executioner? Atriox Trailer Harness? Ascetic Wannabe?
Yes. If Halo 5 can afford to put in over 200 Spartan Armor Sets, then I think a game coming 3 years later can handle 30-40 Sangheili Combat Harnesses. I don't even care if it's like Halo Reach with only full sets and no configurable armor pieces.
I agree, I mean do you think there should be as many as they had in halo 5? I thought there where alot of useless ones. I like all of the ones you listed. All for additional options, of course.
Hey everyone, if you find any Combat Harnesses I have not added to this list or this list yet, please let me know and I will be sure to add it asap. Just make sure you only give me canonical armor, which doesn't include concept art. As far as I know, one of the only harnesses I'm missing at the moment is the one similar to ascetic that you see in the Atriox Trailer wielding a bloodblade. What do you think I should call it before it's added? Executioner? Atriox Trailer Harness? Ascetic Wannabe?
That picture with the Elites standing around Atriox is so cool.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 787
  4. 788
  5. 789
  6. 790
  7. 791
  8. ...
  9. 902