3. 805
  4. 806
  5. 807
  6. 808
  7. 809
  8. ...
  9. 939
I can relate to this image so much.
Well, most of the fans are assuming, uninformed ignoramuses, so that's why you constantly see art of female Sangheili with long, natural hair and Breasts. Which makes absolutely no sense considering how reptilian Sangheili are.
"Assume nothing"(Unknown, many have used this through history) Usually one of many good mottos to follow.
How is this relevant to this thread?
Just agreeing that sometimes its best not to assume things, you could end up being wrong. Look at the picture on the left, the one being discussed. Sorry for being unproductive.
I know what you were discussing but it would be better suited for the Halo Universe section of Waypoint.
Ok, I'll keep that in mind. Thank you.
What do you mean they're better? Like seriously what does that even mean?
Also, the energy shield/point defense gauntlet is an interesting idea, but not one that should be restricted for rank. I think that would it would fit well as an Armor Mod or something along those lines.
Not, it's just the standing animation, like the arm should carry a big shield, in the E3 2000 there is an Elite with a big shield.
What do you mean they're better? Like seriously what does that even mean?
Also, the energy shield/point defense gauntlet is an interesting idea, but not one that should be restricted for rank. I think that would it would fit well as an Armor Mod or something along those lines.
Not, it's just the standing animation, like the arm should carry a big shield, in the E3 2000 there is an Elite with a big shield.
I knew exactly what you are talking about, I even went back to that video when I originally saw your post. But I still think that should be some sort of Armor Mod.
There is a Xbox Club called, Being Back Elites. Wanna support it, join it.
It's already been announced.
Zen I did not know you were in this chat
Zada Voram wrote:
Zen I did not know you were in this chat
I am, lol.
"All we can do now is hope that in Halo 6 Sangheili are re-instated as a playable option though this is not the biggest thread i have been watching, it has grown for quite some time. And some of your ideas and implementation notes have impressed me keep your spirits up and keep the constructive feedback coming in, together you will make 343 hear you.
This is not over don't give in fellow Sangheili. For i too have a small measure of faith in 343. Which is maybe too forgiving but not unfair."
Why'd you put that in quotes? Did someone really significant say that? If so, why didn't you label who said it? Also, you should have more faith in 343, most of their members want playable Sangheili back just as much as you do, and they have been trying their best satisfy everyone in this pesky community.
I apoligise i technically said this, so i added quotes and i know about some people in 343i wanting elites back and time\ resource constraints but the way halo 5 has gone it is hard for some people to forgive them for what has happened. What i meant about having faith in 343 was mainly with the MCC being such a mess, and again for SOME thats the final straw to turn their back on 343i. I still have a place in my heart for halo and will support 343. But i most definately NOT part of the PESKY side of the community. But rather the opposite. Sorry for the confusion. A thousand pardons.
I wouldn't advise ever quoting yourself. It gives off the sense of pride that shouldn't ever be attained. That's a side note however, but i thought it was worth mentioning.

As it comes to waiting for Halo 6 I'm on board.
I joined in the other night, lots of people in it already!
I find myself rarely touching Halo 5 and I know I would play it a whole lot more if I could play as an elite, for Halo 5 me not playing is not a big deal, 343 got my money already, fair is fair, but if they decide to go back to payed DLC I likely will not get it if I am not playing as an elite.
robcuz13 wrote:
I find myself rarely touching Halo 5 and I know I would play it a whole lot more if I could play as an elite, for Halo 5 me not playing is not a big deal, 343 got my money already, fair is fair, but if they decide to go back to payed DLC I likely will not get it if I am not playing as an elite.
After suffering through a year of updates the game is actually a good game now, if only it released as it is now so then the updates could make it even better.... Perhaps it would have playable elites if they delayed its release till now and had released another spin off game instead.
robcuz13 wrote:
After suffering through a year of updates the game is actually a good game now, if only it released as it is now so then the updates could make it even better.... Perhaps it would have playable elites if they delayed its release till now and had released another spin off game instead.
I know an excuse used is that in the new art style that elites are to much of hulking monsters to properly balance but I looked at the H2a multiplayer elites and they appear to be of the 343 phenotype, so... what?, but I doubt they will add them into halo 5 through updates unfortunately.
snip
I know an excuse used is that in the new art style that elites are to much of hulking monsters to properly balance but I looked at the H2a multiplayer elites and they appear to be of the 343 phenotype, so... what?, but I doubt they will add them into halo 5 through updates unfortunately.
See? The 343 elites aren't complete monsters when properly scaled!
snip
Wait hold up you can quote now?
snip
Wait hold up you can quote now?
Got a spare in school and misusing the computers.
So what do you guys think of the halo online elite phenotype? (cough cough use these for h3a if you make it 343 cough)
it could use some better textures and maybe different armour, you know it would be nice if 343 would let you choose if your their elite or a bungie elite in the customisation.
it could use some better textures and maybe different armour, you know it would be nice if 343 would let you choose if your their elite or a bungie elite in the customisation.
Or any of the other subspecies.
Mawyle wrote:
If Elites we're playable in Halo Reach Simulation aka Multiplayer in Halo games how can they not be playable in Halo5???Its a Simulation,they can throw Dinosaurs in it if they want!
There wasn't a simulation story in Halo Reach. Because bungie actually cared about their elite fan base. Bungie focused on gameplay whilst 343 focused on a stupid story for multiplayer. Hence them finding an excuse to remove the elites
Since sgt forge is a playable character in halo wars 2 multiplayer, canon can no longer be used as excuse. He guy has been dead since halo wars 1
Mawyle wrote:
If Elites we're playable in Halo Reach Simulation aka Multiplayer in Halo games how can they not be playable in Halo5???Its a Simulation,they can throw Dinosaurs in it if they want!
There wasn't a simulation story in Halo Reach. Because bungie actually cared about their elite fan base. Bungie focused on gameplay whilst 343 focused on a stupid story for multiplayer. Hence them finding an excuse to remove the elites
Since sgt forge is a playable character in halo wars 2 multiplayer, canon can no longer be used as excuse. He guy has been dead since halo wars 1
I think they are still sticking with canon multiplayer in the FPS halos, but the point still stands we have the SoS who surely would want elites training with us as they helped us build tech as the needle hog.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 805
  4. 806
  5. 807
  6. 808
  7. 809
  8. ...
  9. 939