2. ...
  3. 806
  4. 807
  5. 808
  6. 809
  7. 810
  8. ...
  9. 940
Bring'em back for Halo 6. Blow our minds!
You got the right idea!
With the original style too. I don't want the vision blocked by a mandible.
Some of those unused Halo Online elite armors should be used in Halo 6, whether by players or ally/enemy NPC' s. Just my opinion.
I would hope they would implement all of the subspecies.
Frankly, I am not really asking for a massive amount of customization, a few armors, that is all I could ask for, I just really want to play as a sangheili again. The 343 phenotype of elites has grown on me immensely, and so I really do not mind what gets put into the game, as long as it is there to be chosen at all.
I had what may seem an unpopular(ish) idea concerning the addition of Elites in Halo's matchmaking again. I'd like to be able to choose between the Classic Elite and the New Elite from Halo 4/5. They're a really good design, and I feel that the contempt towards this new look isn't the look itself but rather that it was an attempt to replace the Classic look. Add them both as playable options and you'd be golden.
robcuz13 wrote:
Frankly, I am not really asking for a massive amount of customization, a few armors, that is all I could ask for, I just really want to play as a sangheili again. The 343 phenotype of elites has grown on me immensely, and so I really do not mind what gets put into the game, as long as it is there to be chosen at all.
Our primary objective at the moment is just getting the option to play as Sangheili again, no matter the amount of customization. But this is Xbox One. It would be a game coming at least three years after the release of Halo 5. The number of Sangheili armors we would be asking for (under 50) is but a fraction of the number of Spartan armors that are available in Halo 5 (at least 241 Spartan Helmets (includes classic helmets) and 229 Spartan Armors).
I had what may seem an unpopular(ish) idea concerning the addition of Elites in Halo's matchmaking again. I'd like to be able to choose between the Classic Elite and the New Elite from Halo 4/5. They're a really good design, and I feel that the contempt towards this new look isn't the look itself but rather that it was an attempt to replace the Classic look. Add them both as playable options and you'd be golden.
Keep in mind the other two subspecies we have seen. They should be included, too.
robcuz13 wrote:
Keep in mind the other two subspecies we have seen. They should be included, too.
But besides the obvious HaloCE/2/3/Reach variant and the Halo 4/5 variant, those pictures all look like the same type of elite, just with varying degrees of artistic detail as befits the art style of those renditions.
I would hope they would implement all of the subspecies.
See the subspecies would work great with elites, as Spartans would get the choice of black undersuits.

Everybody wins... Cosmetically at least, lol
robcuz13 wrote:
But besides the obvious HaloCE/2/3/Reach variant and the Halo 4/5 variant, those pictures all look like the same type of elite, just with varying degrees of artistic detail as befits the art style of those renditions.
No they really don't all look exactly the same. Each one of them have different attributes that you can easily identify them by.
robcuz13 wrote:
No they really don't all look exactly the same. Each one of them have different attributes that you can easily identify them by.
Well to me they look like different takes on the same thing. Besides one or two differing features (like a little bony crest on one's head), they do not look strikingly unique. They all look like different interpretations of Elites. Perhaps in terms of real-world biological objectivity, they'd be classified as different breeds, but as video game/extended media characters, all of whom are rendered in a different artstyle, I'd stick to my guns and say they are just Elites.
robcuz13 wrote:
Well to me they look like different takes on the same thing. Besides one or two differing features (like a little bony crest on one's head), they do not look strikingly unique. They all look like different interpretations of Elites. Perhaps in terms of real-world biological objectivity, they'd be classified as different breeds, but as video game/extended media characters, all of whom are rendered in a different artstyle, I'd stick to my guns and say they are just Elites.
Exactly, they are different subspecies of the same species (Sangheili), so while they have noticeable biological differences, it isn't hard to tell that they are from the same overall species.
Ladies and germs, I found some twitter acknowledgement, from September 6 ish.

They know were here!

No official yes or no, but hay at least they acknowledge us.
sniper945 wrote:

They know were here!No official yes or no, but hay at least they acknowledge us.
Great, at least Grim acknowledged.
robcuz13 wrote:
I think there is only one type of male and female Sangheili, those previous pictures were just different artistic views(most of those pictures look very similar anyways lol). I'm pretty sure there is no real evidence that there are multiple subspecies of Sangheili.
kkolossal wrote:
robcuz13 wrote:
I think there is only one type of male and female Sangheili, those previous pictures were just different artistic views(most of those pictures look very similar anyways lol). I'm pretty sure there is no real evidence that there are multiple subspecies of Sangheili.
I heard something about subspecies in Sangheili were told by Halo 5 creators. So I think it is solid point now
kkolossal wrote:
robcuz13 wrote:
I heard something about subspecies in Sangheili were told by Halo 5 creators. So I think it is solid point now
I know I have heard it from primary sources before, I just can't find where...
sniper945 wrote:

They know were here!

No official yes or no, but hay at least they acknowledge us
sniper945 wrote:

They know were here!No official yes or no, but hay at least they acknowledge us.
Yeah it is cool but somebody tell me who is Grim? How much is that important news?
sniper945 wrote:

They know were here!

No official yes or no, but hay at least they acknowledge us
sniper945 wrote:

Yeah it is cool but somebody tell me who is Grim? How much is that important news?
Grim BrotherOne or Jeff Easterling is a lead writer at 343 Industries for Halo Waypoint and Halo Channel. He is mainly known for writing Halo Waypoint's Canon Fodder blogs and the Canon Fodder section of the Halo Community Updates.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 806
  4. 807
  5. 808
  6. 809
  7. 810
  8. ...
  9. 940