4. 820
  5. 821
  6. 822
  7. 823
  8. ...
  9. 939
sniper945 wrote:
sniper945 wrote:
Wow this thread is definitely growing faster than it did last year that's for sure, let's hope it never stops. The vote seems to have really grown too
Yep, let's hope it stays that way, it might be due to that Halo Wars 2 came out I think and seeing the Elites in Halo 2A looks.
Lets hope for the h2a looks to continue, those are always great.
The h2a elites looked awful in my opinion
Intresting, why do you think that?

(My personal favorites are original H2)
I like the original H2 way better, the h2a elites armor was too rounded, their feet looked entirely different, and the whole head just.... It looked horrible
yeah the h2a elites looked really weird, honestly a lot of the h2a armours looked weird in general.
sniper945 wrote:
sniper945 wrote:
Wow this thread is definitely growing faster than it did last year that's for sure, let's hope it never stops. The vote seems to have really grown too
Yep, let's hope it stays that way, it might be due to that Halo Wars 2 came out I think and seeing the Elites in Halo 2A looks.

I like the original H2 way better, the h2a elites armor was too rounded, their feet looked entirely different, and the whole head just.... It looked horrible
yeah the h2a elites looked really weird, honestly a lot of the h2a armours looked weird in general.
I don't understand why you say that, they look a lot better to me.

-Standard Combat Harness-Sesa 'Refum-Ranger-Honor Guard-Councilor-Arbiter
sniper945 wrote:
sniper945 wrote:

(multiplayer models)

EDIT: in the campaign they look amazing!
sniper945 wrote:
sniper945 wrote:

(multiplayer models)

EDIT: in the campaign they look amazing!
Oh, sorry. It's just that when you said "a lot of the h2a armours" I assumed it was campaign you were talking about since the multiplayer collectively only had 6 armours, which doesn't sound like "a lot" to me.
sniper945 wrote:
sniper945 wrote:

Wait, Campaign or just MP because they are both different looking. I would agree that Halo 2A MP did not looked good as Campaign.
H2A Elites look like the Halo 4 ones, simply, the longer neck/head for old Elites is something everyone can notice.
We need Sangeili in multiplay

Mods like invasion are mutch fun
I Eistea I wrote:
We need Sangeili in multiplay

Mods like invasion are mutch fun
Glad you agree! :)
sniper945 wrote:
sniper945 wrote:

Wait, Campaign or just MP because they are both different looking. I would agree that Halo 2A MP did not looked good as Campaign.
I do believe he means campaign. I actually remember Ruthless bringing it up before about the heads being angled up, and not slanted (I actually agree with that one)

However I would take those Elites any day over the new Elites. The new ones are just to darn big.
sniper945 wrote:
sniper945 wrote:
sniper945 wrote:

I do believe he means campaign. I actually remember Ruthless bringing it up before about the heads being angled up, and not slanted (I actually agree with that one)

However I would take those Elites any day over the new Elites. The new ones are just to darn big.
Yes to clarify I did mean campaign
This is a bit late but after 343s announcement that halo 6 will focus on chief I'm worried that this could mean that we're getting another halo game with the spartans/nishum getting all the spotlight again.
This is a bit late but after 343s announcement that halo 6 will focus on chief I'm worried that this could mean that we're getting another halo game with the spartans/nishum getting all the spotlight again.
Won't be surprised, playable elites seems to be treated like its a disease these days
I think they were refereeing to the campaign because of badly the reception was on Halo 5's campaign was
they did that with Halo 3, Arbiter and the gang were playable as the other three guys. (Much preferred them over the new guys really)
As an Elite player since Halo 2, I can freely admit that the Elites NEED to be playable in future Halos. None of that "only specific gamemodes, customs and Forge" BS from Reach, they should be playable in absolutely EVERYTHING. It's not hard to balance them out, Bungie did it right in Halo 2 and 3, and 343 can do the same.
I can't believe this is still going strong after 5 years. Keep it up guys!!!

#BringElitesBack
Drakrylos wrote:
As an Elite player since Halo 2, I can freely admit that the Elites NEED to be playable in future Halos. None of that "only specific gamemodes, customs and Forge" BS from Reach, they should be playable in absolutely EVERYTHING. It's not hard to balance them out, Bungie did it right in Halo 2 and 3, and 343 can do the same.
RIGHT ON BRUV!!!!

I can't believe this is still going strong after 5 years. Keep it up guys!!!

#BringElitesBack
#BringElitesBack!
The support for bringing Elites back seems to be growing. 343 will have to take notice at some point.
The support for bringing Elites back seems to be growing. 343 will have to take notice at some point.
They already have.
sniper945 wrote:
sniper945 wrote:

I thought halo Reach elites were best. They were tall and menacing but sleek and agile. The legs and feet were like a birds kind of like an ostrich. Not pigs feet like halo 2's
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 819
  4. 820
  5. 821
  6. 822
  7. 823
  8. ...
  9. 939