2. ...
  3. 857
  4. 858
  5. 859
  6. 860
  7. 861
  8. ...
  9. 872
If we add playable elite sit iwll definatley bring back some of those veteran fans of the series
I agree. I played ALOT of MCC over this weekend, about half the games I played were SWAT. Everytime Halo 2, Halo 2 Anniversary, or Halo 3 was voted for, people were playing as Elites. That little advantage of not being killed from behind while playing as an Elite still flourishes. I really think having the option to play as an Elite should still be in multiplayer
It definitely should, I'm so bored of Spartans, the Sangheili are far more interesting as characters, and there really isn't a reason for them not to be in the games.
I wouldn't say I'm bored of Spartans but it would be nice to be able to play as Elites again
Agreed, I am not bored of Spartans persay, but I have always like elites way more.
It's nice to mix things up every now and then. Like how Halo Reach had Elite Slayer where everyone started as their preferred Elite and all the weapons on the map were Covenant
Unfortunately it got voted very few times, for me at least. But yeah, I guess so, but I personally am tired of having to play as Spartans all the time, though I do have many Human characters XD
I could see playable elites in halo 6 to be epic, I love how 343 has the spartans speak to each other in multiplayer when something happens like a sniper kill or your shields go down I could imagine some cool diologue between elites and spartans
*Elite sees ally get sniped*
"Enemy sniper is skilled, take cover!"

*Elite sees ally elite die*
"Our brother has fallen hold the line!"
Just simple things like that

And they could always recycle some diologue from the elites in the campaign or warzone although its not the most original idea it could work. If they do make elites playable they shod scale them down in the campaign and multiplayer I highlyy doubt a lot of people would care anyway

But I doubt we will see them in 6 after all 343 wants balance due to esports and they care more about that than their fan's requests.
If we add playable elite sit iwll definatley bring back some of those veteran fans of the series
I agree. I played ALOT of MCC over this weekend, about half the games I played were SWAT. Everytime Halo 2, Halo 2 Anniversary, or Halo 3 was voted for, people were playing as Elites. That little advantage of not being killed from behind while playing as an Elite still flourishes. I really think having the option to play as an Elite should still be in multiplayer
It definitely should, I'm so bored of Spartans, the Sangheili are far more interesting as characters, and there really isn't a reason for them not to be in the games.
I wouldn't say I'm bored of Spartans but it would be nice to be able to play as Elites again
Agreed, I am not bored of Spartans persay, but I have always like elites way more.
It's nice to mix things up every now and then. Like how Halo Reach had Elite Slayer where everyone started as their preferred Elite and all the weapons on the map were Covenant
But that was also the problem we shouldnt need specific modes for elites we should be able to play as them in any mode
I could see playable elites in halo 6 to be epic, I love how 343 has the spartans speak to each other in multiplayer when something happens like a sniper kill or your shields go down I could imagine some cool diologue between elites and spartans

And they could always recycle some diologue from the elites in the campaign or warzone although its not the most original idea it could work. If they do make elites playable they shod scale them down in the campaign and multiplayer I highlyy doubt a lot of people would care anyway

But I doubt we will see them in 6 after all 343 wants balance due to esports and they care more about that than their fan's requests.
Oh my god if they don't dude, I think a lot of us will be leaving Halo.
Or at least me.
Two games and this forum has grown over 800 pages of worthy feedback. They can't just not listen to it. If they're doing E-sports, they'll have to make accommodations or compromises. They won't ignore us for something as small as E-sports.

Oh my god if they don't dude, I think a lot of us will be leaving Halo.
Or at least me.
Two games and this forum has grown over 800 pages of worthy feedback. They can't just not listen to it. If they're doing E-sports, they'll have to make accommodations or compromises. They won't ignore us for something as small as E-sports.
I agree if elites arent in ALL modes at launch im not buying

I don't know. I'm not a big fan of automatic shoutouts in MP. I love it when it comes from NPCs and singleplayer, but in pvp I want to hear the players and nothing else. So yeah, it would be cool, but I also would like the option of turning it off...

I don't know. I'm not a big fan of automatic shoutouts in MP. I love it when it comes from NPCs and singleplayer, but in pvp I want to hear the players and nothing else. So yeah, it would be cool, but I also would like the option of turning it off...
same with my idea of playable grunts having voice commands or different things you can say during a battle or grunts could talk a lot during a battle so if people find them annoying or if they talk too much they can disable the ability to hear it

Yeah an option would be good but for me personally i dont really care because i never use chat anyway but it would be a good option to have
Another idea I had sould be armors; they coumd easily use armors from all the previous games like reach and CE and just reskin them and give them different armor patterns after all 80% of spartan armor in halo 5 is just the same armors with different patterns.
Another idea I had sould be armors; they coumd easily use armors from all the previous games like reach and CE and just reskin them and give them different armor patterns after all 80% of spartan armor in halo 5 is just the same armors with different patterns.
Next time please edit your post rather than bump and multipost as that's against the rules.

Thanks.
Next time please edit your post rather than bump and multipost as that's against the rules.

Thanks.
Sorry about that i just began posting yesterday i had no idea but thanks for the info

Oh my days, that would be awesome :)

As for my answer to the shoutouts and how they should work, I think it would be great to have a selection of voices for your Elite/Spartan (and have it so you can actually hear them) and of course silence it entirely. I personally have nothing against it, I just wish we could hear it from ourselves and have a choice of voices.

I think the ESports catering is quite a mistake, honestly I'm not sure that many fans actually care about the championships, if they do, well, I certainly know nobody who really cares at all. I suppose it's one way to keep the community going though, even if it is actually just a pretty pointless endeavour compared to things like playable Elites and you know, things that are fun.
Unfortunately it got voted very few times, for me at least. But yeah, I guess so, but I personally am tired of having to play as Spartans all the time, though I do have many Human characters XD
Yeah, it wasn't voted for very often. The only time I ever got to play Elite Slayer was when my friends and I were playing so we kind of controlled where the game would go. It'd be nice to mix things up again

As for my answer to the shoutouts and how they should work, I think it would be great to have a selection of voices for your Elite/Spartan (and have it so you can actually hear them) and of course silence it entirely. I personally have nothing against it, I just wish we could hear it from ourselves and have a choice of voices.

I think the ESports catering is quite a mistake, honestly I'm not sure that many fans actually care about the championships, if they do, well, I certainly know nobody who really cares at all. I suppose it's one way to keep the community going though, even if it is actually just a pretty pointless endeavour compared to things like playable Elites and you know, things that are fun.
Yeah I hear you and I think a voice selection would be cool and hearing our own voices would be nice and gender wouldn't be a problem due to the fact that they have a female sangheili talking to you when you arrive on sangheilios in halo 5; I dont understand why they put playable elites in Halo 2 Anniversary then take them out for Halo 5 I mean yeah the elites in anniversary are HUGE compared to the spartans but Ive gotten a lot of kills and won a lot of games as one, 343i nnees to worry less about balance and more about their what fans want; if we're at a disadvantage oh well its our choice to play as an elite.

Yeah I hear you and I think a voice selection would be cool and hearing our own voices would be nice and gender wouldn't be a problem due to the fact that they have a female sangheili talking to you when you arrive on sangheilios in halo 5; I dont understand why they put playable elites in Halo 2 Anniversary then take them out for Halo 5 I mean yeah the elites in anniversary are HUGE compared to the spartans but Ive gotten a lot of kills and won a lot of games as one, 343i nnees to worry less about balance and more about their what fans want; if we're at a disadvantage oh well its our choice to play as an elite.
Well personally I think that if playable elites are in H6 I think that they should have a slight buff with Covey weapons (or banished of your thinking of it differently) as for example a elite with a Strom Rifle could have better aiming or better damage or a elite could have better aiming with the Beam Rifle. As Spartans could have better aiming with human weapons as well...

Well personally I think that if playable elites are in H6 I think that they should have a slight buff with Covey weapons (or banished of your thinking of it differently) as for example a elite with a Strom Rifle could have better aiming or better damage or a elite could have better aiming with the Beam Rifle. As Spartans could have better aiming with human weapons as well...
True that could work but I wouldnt want it to be too unbalanced but it would make sense for elitea to be more adept with covie weapons and spartans to be more adept with UNSC weapons that way theres an advantage to playing both sides the only issue is in BTB or slayer modes if everyone starts with Battle Rifles elites will be at a disadvantage and I know I dont want halo 4's loadout system back; and regarding what you said about the Banished we dont have to be Banished elites, 343 could easily make it canon by saying that Arbiter wants the Swords of Sangheilios to be prepared for any threat this coukd be made canon further because the Arbiter and the Swords first encountered the Prometheans at the end of Halo 5 so the elites could learn how to fight the Prometheans through warzone simulations and train with spartans to better their teamwork and etc

True that could work but I wouldnt want it to be too unbalanced but it would make sense for elitea to be more adept with covie weapons and spartans to be more adept with UNSC weapons that way theres an advantage to playing both sides the only issue is in BTB or slayer modes if everyone starts with Battle Rifles elites will be at a disadvantage and I know I dont want halo 4's loadout system back
Well with BTB they could have two separate game modes as one version is Spartan BTB whilst another one is Elite BTB (or covie BTB)

True that could work but I wouldnt want it to be too unbalanced but it would make sense for elitea to be more adept with covie weapons and spartans to be more adept with UNSC weapons that way theres an advantage to playing both sides the only issue is in BTB or slayer modes if everyone starts with Battle Rifles elites will be at a disadvantage and I know I dont want halo 4's loadout system back
Well with BTB they could have two separate game modes as one version is Spartan BTB whilst another one is Elite BTB (or covie BTB)
But they shouldnt have to make separate modes thats what reaches problem was they could easily just give elites carbinea and storm rifles and spartans battle rifles and assault rifles or its the players choice between the 4
Luke Mitts wrote:
He's right, don't forget us, 343.
Yeah the elites are great for multiplayer play and if you want to do machinimas they also help a lot like in Reach.
Don't just give us elites! Do what epic did with gears of war 3, there was a game mode called Beast mode where you can play as any monsters in the game. All the animations and tuning should of been done for these characters why cant we play as our enemies?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 857
  4. 858
  5. 859
  6. 860
  7. 861
  8. ...
  9. 872