2. ...
  3. 877
  4. 878
  5. 879
  6. 880
  7. 881
  8. ...
  9. 904
Not to break the conversation, but if (and hopefully they actually are) there are playable Elites in Halo: Infinite, I hope they really improve the customization. Like I want them to have the amount of customization options that the Spartans did in Reach, like the helmet, shoulders, forearms, chest, wrists, legs and hopefully feet due to the fact that Elites have different armor types on their feet as well.
Not to break the conversation, but if (and hopefully they actually are) there are playable Elites in Halo: Infinite, I hope they really improve the customization. Like I want them to have the amount of customization options that the Spartans did in Reach, like the helmet, shoulders, forearms, chest, wrists, legs and hopefully feet due to the fact that Elites have different armor types on their feet as well.
I had plenty of expectations for Elite customization in Reach, but was disappointed with the lack of options. I wanted the customization to be as complex as Spartan customization. My disappointment went even further when I learned that they were only available in a few select modes. I agree with everything you just said, and hope that they make sure that Elite and Spartan customization options are equal.
I for one never really played as and elite in Halo 2 and Halo 3 Multiplayer, but I did miss having the option for putting together funny machinimas and seeing a more diverse multiplayer population. I feel that having elites return as playable characters and possibly even a legendary/mythic Arbiter skin for Halo Infinite might be a good addition depending on how the Campaign deals with the Sanghelli. I know I would LOVE to play as the Arbiter in multiplayer!!
I would really hope they bring back the Sangheili for Infinite. Lorewise, with the SoS and the Arbiter allying with humanity, it would make sense to have Elites and Spartans working together. I do hope if they do so, we can have greater customization than before because it was disappointing in Reach. I hope 343 listens since this discussion has been accumulating for years now.
I would really hope they bring back the Sangheili for Infinite. Lorewise, with the SoS and the Arbiter allying with humanity, it would make sense to have Elites and Spartans working together. I do hope if they do so, we can have greater customization than before because it was disappointing in Reach. I hope 343 listens since this discussion has been accumulating for years now.
Anvil station, a UNSC space station introduced in Halo Offline, has Spartans and Elites training together in War games simulations. Although in the game itself we didn't see Sangheili, in canon, they were participating. The introductory video of the game even shows Spartan-IVs with Elites fighting against other Spartan-IVs with Elites. Even the Shadow of Intent was equipped with the War games technology by Humans. I think it makes sense for Spartan-IVs and Sangheili to work together, putting aside the lie that the whole war was and starting anew. Fun over lore, but in this case, both are reasons for Sangheili to return to a playable state.
id like to see them return as well and wouldn't mind if there was a mode like in reach that pitted elites and Spartans against each other
OxDaV wrote:
How to people say halo is evolving getting better if they remove the thing that makes HALO,HALO.

Elites are much,much more then customization.
They are the reason why the community on reach lasted for 5-7 years .Halo 5 no elites ,no conflict, no drama. Its just spartan's against Spartans very boring.
Those days when being a sangheili online meant your a supporter of elites.Spartan would hate you,vise versa.Sangheili would never kill another sangheili because there enemy was spartan s.

Elites are the reason why the halo community keeps strong DIVERSITY.
If they add brutes too, that's 3 species , 3 groups trying to prove who's best.

Halo infinite NEEDS elites or the community will be the same like h5 and h4.
Great speech my brother.
Agreed, brother
Here’s to a bright future lit by the suns of Urs, Fied, and Joori for all Sangheili who wish to see the glory of never ending battle against red and blue adversaries alike! For Sanghelios!

While I’m here I’ll dump some Sanghelios concept art for Halo 5 that also includes our first ever look of what an Arum puzzle could’ve looked like!
Here’s to a bright future lit by the suns of Urs, Fied, and Joori for all Sangheili who wish to see the glory of never ending battle against red and blue adversaries alike! For Sanghelios!

While I’m here I’ll dump some Sanghelios concept art for Halo 5 that also includes our first ever look of what an Arum puzzle could’ve looked like
Well said brother! And thank you for the concept art, great to look at and wonder.

While I’m here I’ll dump some Sanghelios concept art for Halo 5 that also includes our first ever look of what an Arum puzzle could’ve looked like!
For the light of the Covenant is gone forever, we make our own path brothers!
Sangheili roleplay thread now
If they do add the elites back, should they keep both sub species? And what elite design should they use? Personally I liked Reach elites best.
When and where?
What about brutes? There are brutes with peaceful ideas. There could be custom armors like in reach for elites and brutes like 343 employees could have Tartarus and the fist of rukt. This is even supported be the lore that brutes have been known to use shotguns. I have my own halo infinite forum about this here https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/29568daf8cd14083bd1b70a810bf3581/topics/playable-brutes-lore/e27dd2b9-d080-4cef-a400-ff5c02166dd1/posts?page=1#add-reply
Quote:

While I’m here I’ll dump some Sanghelios concept art for Halo 5 that also includes our first ever look of what an Aru puzzle could’ve looked
Well said brother! And thank you for the concept art, great to look at and wonder
This gave me a thought what animals live on sanghelios?
Wait what would we do about firefight both the Spartans and the elites may be troubling. It could be like the swords and the UNSC are simulating United forces as a test to see how Spartans and elites work together. And could we have a timmy helmet for the elites.
When and where?
We'd probably have to go offsite lol
Wort Wort Wort elites must be playable in halo infinite!
I think Elites only Halo game on Halo 5 engine could be made and it would be very popular.There is a portal on Sangheilios that leads to Genesis according to newest book,so since Sanghelios is heavily guarded by Guardian and they have no electricity anymore i think they should try going to Genesis to figure something out.And that could be good material for Elites only Halo game with Campaign and Multiplayer.There in Multiplayer we could have Elites vs Elites only, with customization options like it was for Spartans in Halo 5.The starting loadouts could be Carbine and Plasma Rifle.
i want to se on halo infinite!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 877
  4. 878
  5. 879
  6. 880
  7. 881
  8. ...
  9. 904