2. ...
  3. 878
  4. 879
  5. 880
  6. 881
  7. 882
  8. ...
  9. 899
What about brutes? There are brutes with peaceful ideas. There could be custom armors like in reach for elites and brutes like 343 employees could have Tartarus and the fist of rukt. This is even supported be the lore that brutes have been known to use shotguns. I have my own halo infinite forum about this here https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/29568daf8cd14083bd1b70a810bf3581/topics/playable-brutes-lore/e27dd2b9-d080-4cef-a400-ff5c02166dd1/posts?page=1#add-reply
i think introducin on halo infinite
Wait what would we do about firefight both the Spartans and the elites may be troubling. It could be like the swords and the UNSC are simulating United forces as a test to see how Spartans and elites work together. And could we have a timmy helmet for the elites.
As said by others, matchmaking is not cannon.
Wait what would we do about firefight both the Spartans and the elites may be troubling. It could be like the swords and the UNSC are simulating United forces as a test to see how Spartans and elites work together. And could we have a timmy helmet for the elites.
It actually is, a reason why Elites are no longer playable.
It is canon, but that is not the reason why Sangheili are no longer canon. It has been stated numerous times that the Swords of Sanghelios and UNSC train together in war Games simulators.
It is canon, but that is not the reason why Sangheili are no longer canon. It has been stated numerous times that the Swords of Sanghelios and UNSC train together in war Games simulators.
But do Elites train in the UNSC Infinity? No, and the simulations take place on it. The only time that statement is actually true is with Halo Online's lore. Anvil Station has Spartan-IVs and Elites training together. Altho Elites never made it to the game itself before being cancelled, it was still cannon. The introductory video even shows that.
Hey anyone think they might actually do it? They mentioned talk about black undershirts, there going back to the original style, and fireteam raven was fan service and finally gave the juggernaut flood a death animation. I don't know about you but I think they might actually do it and give us back our elite buddies.
Hey anyone think they might actually do it? They mentioned talk about black undershirts, there going back to the original style, and fireteam raven was fan service and finally gave the juggernaut flood a death animation. I don't know about you but I think they might actually do it and give us back our elite buddies.
I believe, if anything, they have certainly heard our call.
I think Elites only Halo game on Halo 5 engine could be made and it would be very popular.There is a portal on Sangheilios that leads to Genesis according to newest book,so since Sanghelios is heavily guarded by Guardian and they have no electricity anymore i think they should try going to Genesis to figure something out.And that could be good material for Elites only Halo game with Campaign and Multiplayer.There in Multiplayer we could have Elites vs Elites only, with customization options like it was for Spartans in Halo 5.The starting loadouts could be Carbine and Plasma Rifle.
I like this idea, name?
I think Elites only Halo game on Halo 5 engine could be made and it would be very popular.There is a portal on Sangheilios that leads to Genesis according to newest book,so since Sanghelios is heavily guarded by Guardian and they have no electricity anymore i think they should try going to Genesis to figure something out.And that could be good material for Elites only Halo game with Campaign and Multiplayer.There in Multiplayer we could have Elites vs Elites only, with customization options like it was for Spartans in Halo 5.The starting loadouts could be Carbine and Plasma Rifle.
I like this idea, name?
Halo 5 Genesis
LoL....just cause I saw this on the main page, figured I'd share a funny co-inkydink with some dino lovers.

Watching Ready Player One.....big battle....see Spartans and Elite fighting together....friend goes "I wish I could still play as an Elite."
LoL....just cause I saw this on the main page, figured I'd share a funny co-inkydink with some dino lovers.

Watching Ready Player One.....big battle....see Spartans and Elite fighting together....friend goes "I wish I could still play as an Elite."
Yeah I saw that (the most awesome battle of the ages!!!) and thought that we should have seen a little more of that.

With any luck, we will.
I agree would like to see playable elites my only question is why post something about halo 4 in the halo 5 forum? I'd like to see them playable in both games I like playing as elites in Reach Invasion was a really fun gametype in Reach. Maybe make 1 side elites in Warzone Assault or Warzone it would be like Invasion in a way.
I agree would like to see playable elites my only question is why post something about halo 4 in the halo 5 forum?
It used to be in Halo 4 but was moved to Halo 5 because it's discussing about the Elites being playable in 343's Halo, and not Halo 4 alone. It has so many posts that it's now impossible to move it to Halo Infinite's.
I agree would like to see playable elites my only question is why post something about halo 4 in the halo 5 forum?
It used to be in Halo 4 but was moved to Halo 5 because it's discussing about the Elites being playable in 343's Halo, and not Halo 4 alone. It has so many posts that it's now impossible to move it to Halo Infinite's.
Got you thanks 4 clearing that up was just wondering really.
Were elites ever considered for h5? if this thread did start in H4, I don't see why they wouldn't be in H5.
Were elites ever considered for h5? if this thread did start in H4, I don't see why they wouldn't be in H5.
That's beyond me.
Trust me, there's plenty of reasons why Elites aren't in 5. The main one has to do with Spartan Abilities.
and it shouldn't be either. Playable Elties can rail back in some of the fan base that we've lost from the directions halo 4 and 5 left behind.
That's beyond me.
Trust me, there's plenty of reasons why Elites aren't in 5. The main one has to do with Spartan Abilities.
Hmm all the abilities could be transferable though no?? Not that it really matters now, but im sure they could both work the same. WZA with elites vs spartans, vrey invasionesqe, would of been great.
That's beyond me.
Hmm all the abilities could be transferable though no?? Not that it really matters now, but im sure they could both work the same. WZA with elites vs spartans, vrey invasionesqe, would of been great.
Remember, Elites fight with honor and I'm sure flying around left and right looks cowardly or stupid in their eyes, not to mention that a bulky-like Elite wouldn't look right flying around.... left and right.
That's beyond me.
Remember, Elites fight with honor and I'm sure flying around left and right looks cowardly or stupid in their eyes, not to mention that a bulky-like Elite wouldn't look right flying around.... left and right.
meh no different then the barrel rolls they did flying around in reach. Oh well, we shall see what happens with infinite.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 878
  4. 879
  5. 880
  6. 881
  7. 882
  8. ...
  9. 899