Sangheili (Elites) In New Trilogy Matchmaking

OP Mat Man 412

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 884
  4. 885
  5. ...
  6. 886
Precisely, there is no good reason for Elites not being playable, all "issues" about eSports are nonsensical as we don't care for them being in eSports, we just care about them being playable in social gamemodes and customs, armour abilities, well, Reach did fine with them (even if Elites do a ground pound, if they come up with a cool animation for it, how can we really go against it?) and of course 'resources', I'm not buying it, they have enough resources to make a beautiful, rich and perfectly lit environment like Halo 2 Anniversary and Sangheilios in Halo 5 along with some other things, not to mention hundreds of Spartan armours, they have all the groundwork for Elites already done like models or at least the basis for them along with the ability to refer to Halo Reach's animations and programming for playable Elites, and yet they might still have a 'resource issue', now I no nothing about coding and all that jazz, but it seems pretty unlikely that they'd run out of budget for something so essential to people's enjoyment of the game.

But hey what do I know.
Precisely, there is no good reason for Elites not being playable, all "issues" about eSports are nonsensical as we don't care for them being in eSports, we just care about them being playable in social gamemodes and customs, armour abilities, well, Reach did fine with them (even if Elites do a ground pound, if they come up with a cool animation for it, how can we really go against it?) and of course 'resources', I'm not buying it, they have enough resources to make a beautiful, rich and perfectly lit environment like Halo 2 Anniversary and Sangheilios in Halo 5 along with some other things, not to mention hundreds of Spartan armours, they have all the groundwork for Elites already done like models or at least the basis for them along with the ability to refer to Halo Reach's animations and programming for playable Elites, and yet they might still have a 'resource issue', now I no nothing about coding and all that jazz, but it seems pretty unlikely that they'd run out of budget for something so essential to people's enjoyment of the game.

But hey what do I know.
I like what you're sayin.
jeez this is an old post
jeez this is an old post
All that matters is that it didn't die for 886 pages. Which clearly means that Sangheili clearly pass the interest check to be included in the newer Halos again.
jeez this is an old post
All that matters is that it didn't die for 886 pages. Which clearly means that Sangheili clearly pass the interest check to be included in the newer Halos again.
I mean I play them all the time in every Halo I can so why would I want them excluded in the newer Halo games. Though if 343 doesn't include them I can't immediately say that it is a bad game just by that. I honestly think they should come back in Halo: Infinite and stay like they had through each Halo with an actual multiplayer made by Bungie besides Halo: CE.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Spoiler:
Show
Yeah, my friend that plays Halo always plays as an Elite. We were considering getting some other friends and doing MCC Legendary for Helioskrill!
Hopefully 343 heed our requests and implement the elites in halo infinite and with a good system of personalization
If they don't, we will never trust 343 again.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Yeah, my friend that plays Halo always plays as an Elite. We were considering getting some other friends and doing MCC Legendary for Helioskrill!
You can do that without doing it solo? I thought it had to be solo
It doesn't.
You only need the achievement which has in it's description "Complete all campaigns on Legendary difficulty." Nowhere do I see a "Complete all campaigns on Legendary difficulty alone." (I did it all solo). So yes, you should unlock the achievement in co-op.
I feel though that if adding Elites breaks the story or something important, we should not sacrifice such things so we can have another choice in making a model you won't see for more than half the time you spend in a Halo game.
I feel though that if adding Elites breaks the story or something important, we should not sacrifice such things so we can have another choice in making a model you won't see for more than half the time you spend in a Halo game.
Dude we've discussed this so many times. Anvil Station is pretty much the only answer you need.

Plus since when was matchmaking really 'supposed' to be canon. Really, we should not sacrifice having Elites so that 'canon' can flourish, especially when that canon is restrictive.

And I'm pretty sure we would see alot of people using the Elite models.
Dude we've discussed this so many times. Anvil Station is pretty much the only answer you need.

Plus since when was matchmaking really 'supposed' to be canon. Really, we should not sacrifice having Elites so that 'canon' can flourish, especially when that canon is restrictive.

And I'm pretty sure we would see alot of people using the Elite models.
I wouldn't mind seeing Elites again myself (sure is nice seeing them in MCC lol). But ever since Halo 3 came out, I'm still waiting to be able to play as a Brute lol
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 884
  4. 885
  5. ...
  6. 886