2. ...
  3. 885
  4. 886
  5. 887
  6. 888
  7. 889
  8. ...
  9. 895
After the recent 343 announcement, it seems like Elites are quite likely. They did say that they do plan on focusing on cosmetics (referring to armor), however this may also mean character models. They did also say it's the fans' universe and acknowledged their mistakes, which may mean that Elites could be reintroduced alongside 4 player splitscreen and Reach customization. Simply speculation, of course.
After the recent 343 announcement, it seems like Elites are quite likely. They did say that they do plan on focusing on cosmetics (referring to armor), however this may also mean character models. They did also say it's the fans' universe and acknowledged their mistakes, which may mean that Elites could be reintroduced alongside 4 player splitscreen and Reach customization. Simply speculation, of course.
What recent announcement are you referring to?
343 livestream confirmed halo reach-like customization, 4 player splitscreen, black under suits and assuring us that only the non metal parts will be black, and a pc release will be tuned for pc players and not just a port.

Nothing about our precious leets but this does make me hopeful, 343 has been making lots of the right decisions lately. Stead fast though! This thread will not die until elites are confirmed!
343 livestream confirmed halo reach-like customization, 4 player splitscreen, black under suits and assuring us that only the non metal parts will be black, and a pc release will be tuned for pc players and not just a port.

Nothing about our precious leets but this does make me hopeful, 343 has been making lots of the right decisions lately. Stead fast though! This thread will not die until elites are confirmed!
That already cheered me up a LOT! Made my day <3. REACH-LIKE CUSTOMIZATION? COUNT ME IN! I'm VERY excited about this right now. Playable Elites now look like a very possible feature ^-^
I hope for the artstyle similar to halo 3

That already cheered me up a LOT! Made my day <3. REACH-LIKE CUSTOMIZATION? COUNT ME IN! I'm VERY excited about this right now. Playable Elites now look like a very possible feature ^-^
I haven't watched the stream myself, but I heard that somebody asked about playable Sangheili and then they responded with, "We can't talk about that right now."

Is this true?

I haven't watched the stream myself, but I heard that somebody asked about playable Sangheili and then they responded with, "We can't talk about that right now."

Is this true?
Hidden Xperia says yes, that's, indeed, true. But I didn't watch the stream myself too 😜. It's not confirmed, but it's also not denied.
There are so many possibilities that open up with the reintroduction of playable Elites, I have no idea why they wouldn't include them.

To be honest, I'd definitely prefer to grind for Elite armor variants rather than Spartan.
800+ pages later? Wow, I'm amazed. Nice to see this thread's still getting attention six years on.
KBTS Venom wrote:
800+ pages later? Wow, I'm amazed. Nice to see this thread's still getting attention six years on.
It truly makes my heart warm. I'm 18 now and I've followed this thread since it first opened. It's truly become an important part of Halo for me because it shows the dedication this community has for the series like myself. If nobody cared, this thread wouldn't have pushed forward as much as it did. In fact, neither would the other important threads on this site. Here's to hoping Halo: Infinite is our reward for this thread and all the other major threads. :).
There are so many possibilities that open up with the reintroduction of playable Elites, I have no idea why they wouldn't include them.

To be honest, I'd definitely prefer to grind for Elite armor variants rather than Spartan.
Absolutely. If Elites get the ability to swap out specific body armor parts like the Spartans in Halo: Reach, I'd be a very happy man. I'd grind day and night for individual Elite armor pieces.
KBTS Venom wrote:
It truly makes my heart warm. I'm 18 now and I've followed this thread since it first opened. It's truly become an important part of Halo for me because it shows the dedication this community has for the series like myself. If nobody cared, this thread wouldn't have pushed forward as much as it did. In fact, neither would the other important threads on this site. Here's to hoping Halo: Infinite is our reward for this thread and all the other major threads. :).
Amen, brother. Well said.

Absolutely. If Elites get the ability to swap out specific body armor parts like the Spartans in Halo: Reach, I'd be a very happy man. I'd grind day and night for individual Elite armor pieces.
That would be so much fun, as it's never been an option before. All the previous Sangheili armors were earned through challenges (Achievements in Halo 3 and Ranks in Halo: Reach), so it would be so refreshing to earn them through a credits system. I wouldn't stop playing matchmaking until I have all of them.
KBTS Venom wrote:

That would be so much fun, as it's never been an option before. All the previous Sangheili armors were earned through challenges (Achievements in Halo 3 and Ranks in Halo: Reach), so it would be so refreshing to earn them through a credits system. I wouldn't stop playing matchmaking until I have all of them.
Right on. Who wouldn't want to work for a gorgeous Elite Honor Guard set? Especially if I can wear the helmet while rocking Arbiter's Kaidon chest armor and other random armor pieces? Oh boy I'd lose it.
KBTS Venom wrote:

Right on. Who wouldn't want to work for a gorgeous Elite Honor Guard set? Especially if I can wear the helmet while rocking Arbiter's Kaidon chest armor and other random armor pieces? Oh boy I'd lose it.
Interesting combination lol. I'd personally go with Gold and Purple Field Marshal with maybe a few swapped out pieces as my main OC wears that armour. But once I get the Arbiter, that thing isn't coming off.
KBTS Venom wrote:

Interesting combination lol. I'd personally go with Gold and Purple Field Marshal with maybe a few swapped out pieces as my main OC wears that armour. But once I get the Arbiter, that thing isn't coming off.
You and me both, proud Sangheili brother. I wouldn't be prouder of wearing at least some pieces of it, especially if it's given through a special action.
KBTS Venom wrote:

You and me both, proud Sangheili brother. I wouldn't be prouder of wearing at least some pieces of it, especially if it's given through a special action.
As jealous as it would make me to see all the people wearing it before me because they did the challenge before me, yeah, I agree, the Arbiter armour should be reserved for some special quest type thing. Possibly a Destiny style system.
KBTS Venom wrote:

As jealous as it would make me to see all the people wearing it before me because they did the challenge before me, yeah, I agree, the Arbiter armour should be reserved for some special quest type thing. Possibly a Destiny style system.
I would go as far as to think that they could award us the Arbiter armor after we unlock all other Elite armor sets. If not that, then I'm not sure lol. Maybe some sort of Elite challenge?
KBTS Venom wrote:

I would go as far as to think that they could award us the Arbiter armor after we unlock all other Elite armor sets. If not that, then I'm not sure lol. Maybe some sort of Elite challenge?
It would be pretty cool if they had several versions of the armour corresponding to different Arbiters and different eras, and each is unlocked through a quest that involves what the Arbiter in question who wore the armour went through as Arbiter. So for example unlocking the Arbiter armour that the Arbiter who Tamed the Lekgolo wore would involve something to do with landing the final killing blow on some massive hunter bosses in firefight.
KBTS Venom wrote:

It would be pretty cool if they had several versions of the armour corresponding to different Arbiters and different eras, and each is unlocked through a quest that involves what the Arbiter in question who wore the armour went through as Arbiter. So for example unlocking the Arbiter armour that the Arbiter who Tamed the Lekgolo wore would involve something to do with landing the final killing blow on some massive hunter bosses in firefight.
If elites got their own Reach-sized armory too, I would even buy it as dlc
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 885
  4. 886
  5. 887
  6. 888
  7. 889
  8. ...
  9. 895