2. ...
  3. 889
  4. 890
  5. 891
  6. 892
  7. 893
  8. ...
  9. 899
I did find that odd there was no infection version for sangheili in MCC while the spartans did have one.
Ado Ulamee wrote:
I did find that odd there was no infection version for sangheili in MCC while the spartans did have one.
Laziness I guess. Which is the reason that we must persist on for this.
Ado Ulamee wrote:
Don't be so quick to assume. It may have just been time constraints, what with Halo 5 in development at the same time and all.
Ado Ulamee wrote:
Don't be so quick to assume. It may have just been time constraints, what with Halo 5 in development at the same time and all.
I agree that time constraints were the likely factor. Perhaps they can add it still at some point. Wonder how they would have the combat form look though since only once have they shown a sangheili combat form's head still looking forward during halo wars.
I’d be okay even with the classic/new look that was done with the mcc those elites look beautiful!
Campaign Halo 2 Anniversary are the best Elites. Change my Mind.
They all lack the gloves the original halo 2 ones wore, thus giving the rangers outside of Cario station an instant death sentence. That and oddly their feet appear smaller where the heretic sangheili have the original foot design.
You know, I suddenly came up with a fix for the "Elites are too tall, they have to be hunched over for multiplayer" problem in Halo 2 and 3: have the playable Elites be a sub-species that are the size of a Spartan II/ IV!

"Despite their smaller size relative to their bretheren, these Sangheili are not to be underestimated."
ATTENTION EVERYONE!!!
MCC is coming to steam and Reach is being added!
I REPEAT!!!

We might not even need elites in a new game if these games are gonna be eternal just like tf2.
ATTENTION EVERYONE!!!
I REPEAT!!!

We might not even need elites in a new game if these games are gonna be eternal just like tf2.
Please don't say that
ATTENTION EVERYONE!!!
I REPEAT!!!

That should push us even stronger to have sangheili in the next game. However, this does allow the sangheili community a more unified way to play like in the old days I would think.
GUYS!!! SUPER IMPORTANT, LISTEN UP!!!

I've made a Forum post about making Reach's Elites playable in all gamemodes for MCC. I'd love it if we can get it in the spotlight and hopefully start a petition. The link should be just below.

FOR SANGHELIOS!!!

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/84ad72a8b51847978545f685f651fc15/topics/halo-reach-elites-for-all-gamemodes/994ac8fe-fdd0-4da0-986b-b2f0ba3cfe58/posts
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post petitions.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Ado Ulamee wrote:
They all lack the gloves the original halo 2 ones wore, thus giving the rangers outside of Cario station an instant death sentence. That and oddly their feet appear smaller where the heretic sangheili have the original foot design.
How about we make a new recipe.

• 1 cup of Halo 2 anniversary
  • 2 cups of a brilliant concept artist
  • 1 ⅓ cup of Halo Reach
  • ¼ cup of Halo 4/5
  • ½ cup of Halo Wars 1
  1. Mix thoroughly, you must ensure maximum like-ability.
  2. Pour into Blender
  3. Set it to render for 8-14 hours of hard work.
  4. Export carefully via Slipspace.
  5. Enjoy.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Jugar como sangheili le da más variedad al juego.
Oh the MCC news is music to my ears, and if they rework customisation we may be able to use any armour from Reach we like (I'll be able to make my Inheritor character at last without having to be one)

But more importantly, we must all give 343 the credit it deserves, it has been making amends to set things right with Halo. I have never been against 343 because I've always enjoyed their games, stories and approach, probably because I was not around in the Bungie days, but nonetheless one thing I have not been able to forgive them for is Elites.

Now, we have splitscreen (not a big deal to me personally but it is to alot of fans), we have Reach like customisation, we have a less Pay to win system, we have free DLC, we have Reach on MCC and MCC on PC all coming towards us.

Guys, all they need to confirm, for me personally, and I'm sure alot of you, is Elites will be playable. And that day will be a brilliant day, that day will be 343's redemption.

So it's time we support them in their quest to not only reinstate things about Halo but improve it to be better than ever before. I think that the future looks bright, so as long as we keep pushing and hoping and waiting, I believe we will get our Sangheili back.

FOR SANGHEILIOS
it makes me happy this thread still lives after so long
thank you Xzan, this truly shows that even 343 can't kill us off
I have been following this post for literal years. Playable elites have quite the community. Thank this post for bringing us together.
This thread has been a thing for almost a decade, 343i.

Make Elites playable already.
It would have to be done right
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 889
  4. 890
  5. 891
  6. 892
  7. 893
  8. ...
  9. 899