3. 890
  4. 891
  5. 892
  6. 893
  7. 894
  8. ...
  9. 896
It would have to be done right
I've got some, to say the least, uplifting news for everyone.

In early March, Robeyonekenobi, Director of Player Voice at 343 Industries, hosted a contest where competitors would submit a 15-30 second video clip of one or two sentences detailing their hopes/dreams for Halo Infinite. I made a submission that was, for the most part, dedicated to playable Sangheili and the customization surrounding them, and today I was told that I'm one of the winners!

The reason I'm posting about this is not to boast but to let everyone know that we may have just made major strides in our voices being heard and the return of our favorite alien species!

In early March, Robeyonekenobi, Director of Player Voice at 343 Industries, hosted a contest where competitors would submit a 15-30 second video clip of one or two sentences detailing their hopes/dreams for Halo Infinite. I made a submission that was, for the most part, dedicated to playable Sangheili and the customization surrounding them, and today I was told that I'm one of the winners!

The reason I'm posting about this is not to boast but to let everyone know that we may have just made major strides in our voices being heard and the return of our favorite alien species!
omg that's really nice, you have my respect

*Insert clip of Ultron saying "This is exactly what I wanted"*

That's great news, I think we might just have a chance here guys, let's try not to jinx it, but for at least some part, remember how things are going now, and have hope.
I really hope to get playable elites in halo Infinite. As for the design, I actually think it would be cool if they allowed us to choose between the Halo CE/2/3/Reach/Wars/Wars2 design and the Halo 4/5 design.

That's great news, I think we might just have a chance here guys, let's try not to jinx it, but for at least some part, remember how things are going now, and have hope.
*Insert a clip of Thanos saying “This does put a smile on my face.”*

If we get playable Elites in Infinite, we'd deserve to see an achievement dedicated to ChocolateRay lmao.

If we get playable Elites in Infinite, we'd deserve to see an achievement dedicated to ChocolateRay lmao.
Yeah, that would be the best
yes please we need this it is truly a great thing
Personally I hated playing as an elite in campaign, I avoided those campaign missions once I'd completed them unless I was trying to get an achievement.
In multiplayer they had different hit boxes making them desirable to people looking for an advantage offsetting balance so I'd say if they are going to be in infinite they should design the hit boxes to be the same or only have them in specific game types like invasion or keep them out of ranked and competitive multiplayer all together.

WORT WORT WORT!

Don't forget our Lord and Saviour Matt Man for posting this very thread all those years ago, it would be great to see him get recognition with ChocolateRay
I like playing as an elite in Halo 2. Hopefully they can find a way to balance them in normal multiplayer.
And bring back invasion.

That's great news! This could mean playable Elites in Halo Infinite, maybe, hopefully. I just enjoy playing as the aliens sometimes. Wort Wort and Blarg and all.

That's great news! This could mean playable Elites in Halo Infinite, maybe, hopefully. I just enjoy playing as the aliens sometimes. Wort Wort and Blarg and all.
I just enjoy machinimas being good again.

I just enjoy machinimas being good again.
I have no history watching machinimas other than Red Vs. Blue. Well, there were those videos of popular characters playing Halo 3, like Batman playing Halo 3.
"Original Elites" (Halo 1,2,3) or "Hesduro's Elites"? (Halo 4 & 5)
Rivah1611 wrote:
Why not both?
Rivah1611 wrote:
Why not both?
Why stop there?
Rivah1611 wrote:
Why not both?
Why stop there?
I actually do have Ripa's phenotype already listed in there. It's Phenotype 5.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 890
  4. 891
  5. 892
  6. 893
  7. 894
  8. ...
  9. 896