2. ...
  3. 892
  4. 893
  5. 894
  6. 895
  7. 896
  8. ...
  9. 897
In all my time on Halo forums this was one of my favorite threads. Sad 343 never listened but I am looking forward to the MCC on PC, can't wait to kick some Spartans around again.
If you watched one of the social stream, when they were asked about playable Sangheili in Infinite, all they said was that they "couldn't talk about it" and "it's outside the scoop of today."
In other words, they weren't confirmed, but not denied.
Only took them 7 years. Sticking with what I said a few years ago, I'm not going to buy any of the 343 games, with the exception of the MCC.
<p></p>
We have no idea what Infinite has in store for us. It could very well have playable Sangheili, yet you stick to your rule from when 343 was generally seen in a completely different light?
Yea we will found out more hopefully with infinite at this year E3 also they better be smart and add playable elites in infinite cause whether 343 KNOWS THIS OR NOT that WAS ONE OF THE MAIN REASON PEOPLE STOP PLAYING HALO CAUSE OF NO PLAYABLE ELITES.
Easy there, we have waited 7 years, as a community after all. On that note though, how would my fellow sangheili like the reveal to be? Just up and told by 343? A clip showing sangheili appearing out of active camo? A battle where sangheili come in at the final moment to save Chief?
Ado Ulamee wrote:
In all my time on Halo forums this was one of my favorite threads. Sad 343 never listened but I am looking forward to the MCC on PC, can't wait to kick some Spartans around again.
If you watched one of the social stream, when they were asked about playable Sangheili in Infinite, all they said was that they "couldn't talk about it" and "it's outside the scoop of today."
Only took them 7 years. Sticking with what I said a few years ago, I'm not going to buy any of the 343 games, with the exception of the MCC.
<p></p>
We have no idea what Infinite has in store for us. It could very well have playable Sangheili, yet you stick to your rule from when 343 was generally seen in a completely different light?
Yea we will found out more hopefully with infinite at this year E3 also they better be smart and add playable elites in infinite cause whether 343 KNOWS THIS OR NOT that WAS ONE OF THE MAIN REASON PEOPLE STOP PLAYING HALO CAUSE OF NO PLAYABLE ELITES.
Easy there, we have waited 7 years, as a community after all. On that note though, how would my fellow sangheili like the reveal to be? Just up and told by 343? A clip showing sangheili appearing out of active camo? A battle where sangheili come in at the final moment to save Chief?
You are thinking of installation 01 that is made by the fans for pc to be played for free Installation 01 Cinematic Trailer (May 2017)
Ado Ulamee wrote:
<p></p>
You are thinking of installation 01 that is made by the fans for pc to be played for free Installation 01 Cinematic Trailer (May 2017)
Indeed, that is why I used that one as an example of what 343 could do.
Ado Ulamee wrote:
Ado Ulamee wrote:
<p></p>
Honestly doesn’t matter to me how they do it, so long as they do.
Ado Ulamee wrote:
Ado Ulamee wrote:
<p></p>
Hopefully it's something natural, at least that's what I'm hoping for.
sniper945 wrote:
Ado Ulamee wrote:
Ado Ulamee wrote:
<p></p>
If they reveal them at E3, I hope they use the Arbiter to do it. They said there would be no new characters in the campaign, but that might not mean Arbiter won't be playable. I hope they show a mission that reunites Arbiter and Master Chief, since that's a duo everybody loves. After a team up fight against whoever they battle, they could introduce multiplayer and show Spartans and Elites teaming up against other Spartans and Elites. I dunno, I just hope Arbiter would be the segue into the reintroduction of playable Elites.
NEXUS NX wrote:
"If Halo Reach did it, why can't Halo Infinite do it?"
Indeed.
sniper945 wrote:
Ado Ulamee wrote:
Ado Ulamee wrote:
<p></p>
If they reveal them at E3, I hope they use the Arbiter to do it. They said there would be no new characters in the campaign, but that might not mean Arbiter won't be playable. I hope they show a mission that reunites Arbiter and Master Chief, since that's a duo everybody loves. After a team up fight against whoever they battle, they could introduce multiplayer and show Spartans and Elites teaming up against other Spartans and Elites. I dunno, I just hope Arbiter would be the segue into the reintroduction of playable Elites.
Did they say there wouldn't be new characters?
sniper945 wrote:
sniper945 wrote:
Ado Ulamee wrote:
Ado Ulamee wrote:
<p></p>
If I may direct you to their latest news, the second sentence under the section "Beginning the Narrative" has this to say:

"While we plan to introduce important new characters -- like the resilient Pilot you already met in the video -- this story is the Master Chief’s."
Hm, did they say how chief ended up just...floating in space? Last we saw him was on Sangheilios with the Arbiter and others. This trailer felt like it left more questions then any real excitement.
Ado Ulamee wrote:
Hm, did they say how chief ended up just...floating in space? Last we saw him was on Sangheilios with the Arbiter and others. This trailer felt like it left more questions then any real excitement.
The game starts off over a year into the war, it's anyone's guess as to how he got there.
Ado Ulamee wrote:
The game starts off over a year into the war, it's anyone's guess as to how he got there.
Kind of like halo 3..I guess, though felt that revealed more then this did. It did at least have Covenant vessels orbiting over the ark portal.
Ado Ulamee wrote:
Ado Ulamee wrote:
Kind of like halo 3..I guess, though felt that revealed more then this did. It did at least have Covenant vessels orbiting over the ark portal.
I agree that it was underwhelming compared to last year but I'm sure we'll be getting plenty more between now and E3 2020.
sniper945 wrote:
sniper945 wrote:
Ado Ulamee wrote:
Ado Ulamee wrote:
<p></p>
If I may direct you to their latest news, the second sentence under the section "Beginning the Narrative" has this to say:

"While we plan to introduce important new characters -- like the resilient Pilot you already met in the video -- this story is the Master Chief’s."
Oh wow! Dang I've been so busy I forgot E3...
Ado Ulamee wrote:
Ado Ulamee wrote:
I agree that it was underwhelming compared to last year but I'm sure we'll be getting plenty more between now and E3 2020.
I have no doubt, but it felt...eh? the 2006 halo 3 told enough at the time. Chief made it of Truth's vessel, got to the portal, and the leftover Covenant fleet was able to get the "ark" working. This one told us..chief was floating in the void and picked up by some random human missing his family.
Oh man, fans of Halo 4 and 5 are getting torn up at the moment. Discord, 4chan, and the infinity sub forum.
Even if I don't get infinite I am so happy to see so many old Halo fans speaking up now.

Mybe there is hope for the elites still..
Indeed, has been pretty crazy. Glad to see our voices heard more now.
Ado Ulamee wrote:
Ado Ulamee wrote:
Think they'll show anything else soon? When I say soon I don't mean August lol, I mean around November realistically lol.
Ado Ulamee wrote:
Ado Ulamee wrote:
Think they'll show anything else soon? When I say soon I don't mean August lol, I mean around November realistically lol.
I am unsure, perhaps some artwork at best.. I find the quote of Torg, a council member from Broken Circle quite fitting these days. "We have waited centuries as a people, for this moment." We likely won't get anything until next e3
this thread has run its course and needs to be locked.
It doesn't matter that this thread was started back in Halo 4.
a new one needs to be made in the Halo Infinite forum.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 892
  4. 893
  5. 894
  6. 895
  7. 896
  8. ...
  9. 897