OP Mat Man 412

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 894
  4. 895
  5. 896
  6. ...
  7. 897
This thread needs to he moved to infinite forums. Its no longer current for the new game. If it doesn’t get bumped, I’ll continue to repost there where it might actually be relevant.
D1REW01F wrote:
This thread needs to he moved to infinite forums. Its no longer current for the new game. If it doesn’t get bumped, I’ll continue to repost there where it might actually be relevant.
It has already been discussed - the thread is staying here, 343 are already aware of this thread if I recall correctly, so it might as well stay.
D1REW01F wrote:
It has already been discussed - the thread is staying here, 343 are already aware of this thread if I recall correctly, so it might as well stay.
Thread’s been around since 2012. Was in halo 4 forums back then wasn’t it? So if it can be moved, why not? Even if they know, I think it should be up front and center, instead of in the back drop to be forgotten... again.
D1REW01F wrote:
D1REW01F wrote:
Thread’s been around since 2012. Was in halo 4 forums back then wasn’t it? So if it can be moved, why not? Even if they know, I think it should be up front and center, instead of in the back drop to be forgotten... again.
Because it's too large.
I adressed this a few pages back, but I'll address it again here:
It can't be moved due to forum limitations, for now we're keeping this one open and preserving the history of the thread. We may decide at some point to start a new one, but for now this one is the thread to use
stckrboy wrote:
I adressed this a few pages back, but I'll address it again here:
It can't be moved due to forum limitations, for now we're keeping this one open and preserving the history of the thread. We may decide at some point to start a new one, but for now this one is the thread to use
Thank you for clarifying again.
Agreed on bringing the Elites back, 343 I know you heard us, I really hope you're already working on them being playable :)
If playable elites are indeed coming back for Halo Infinite (fingers crossed) I feel like it would an amazing addition to customisation to be able to choose certain facial features (depending on whether the helmet reveals face or not) like missing mandibles and eye colour. R'tas Vadum in Halo 2 had green eyes and it looked awesome, and it baffled me as to why the eyes weren't made green for anniversary edition.
Playable female Sangheili, with scars, blind eye, missing mandible or 2, robotic arms or leg, wearing a mash of Covenant and Storm armor, classic Sangheilios face/body. It's all I ask for.
Playable female Sangheili, with scars, blind eye, missing mandible or 2, robotic arms or leg, wearing a mash of Covenant and Storm armor, classic Sangheilios face/body. It's all I ask for.
That's quite a bit to ask for lol.
I second that.
is that your deviantart oc haha jk
would be cool to edit small details like those on elite models
Hey quick question, is it safe to also wonder what vehicles should be in the game alongside the Elites? For example, could I say, "I hope the Swords of Sanghelios come back with Scarabs"?
I do enjoy the idea of female Elites. Hearing one in Halo 5 had me excited, I just hope they don't make them muscular giants like the Halo 5 male Elites.
I do enjoy the idea of female Elites. Hearing one in Halo 5 had me excited, I just hope they don't make them muscular giants like the Halo 5 male Elites.
Well Hesduros Sangheili (Halo 4-5 models) are indeed muscular, more mammal like. I do hope both Sangheilios and Hesduros Sangheili are selectable just for appearance, or just shown together in the campaign like the Kig-Yar and Unggoy, with their different types.
Well Hesduros Sangheili (Halo 4-5 models) are indeed muscular, more mammal like. I do hope both Sangheilios and Hesduros Sangheili are selectable just for appearance, or just shown together in the campaign like the Kig-Yar and Unggoy, with their different types.
Mammal like? I don't think so.
I subscribe to the #BringElitesBack movement in Halo: Infinite.

Not really much to say here. I liked the variety and instead of having the same spartan helmet/armor a billion times with different colors and patterns I'd rather prefer they would focus on having Elites being brought back to multiplayer (and if possible, campaign). It feels like Elites are slowly fading away from Halo and this is sad because they are so iconic.
If they do show up in Infinity, I can only hope that the return of MJOLNIR's original style also indicates a departure from inbred brute elites.
What was everyone else's favourite Elite design? I know a lot of people were really big fans of the Halo 2A/Halo Wars 2 Elites but I personally felt like they weren't massively reminiscent of the Elites from the original trilogy. For me original Halo 2 elites was peak design, they were elegant and lean and didn't have the clicky crab like looking mandibles that the Halo 2A presented us with.
What was everyone else's favourite Elite design? I know a lot of people were really big fans of the Halo 2A/Halo Wars 2 Elites but I personally felt like they weren't massively reminiscent of the Elites from the original trilogy. For me original Halo 2 elites was peak design, they were elegant and lean and didn't have the clicky crab like looking mandibles that the Halo 2A presented us with.
I agree with H2 Elite's, I think they were my favorite.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 894
  4. 895
  5. 896
  6. ...
  7. 897