Sangheili (Elites) In New Trilogy Matchmaking

OP Mat Man 412

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 897
  4. 898
  5. ...
  6. 899
This was so long ago, and I still can't beleive they didn't add Elites in H5, although I am pretty optimistic that in Infinite we will be able to play as Elites in Matchmaking once more.
Ado Ulamee wrote:
I do wonder though, what will indeed become of this thread when playable sangheili are announced? The book finally closed with satisfaction after years? A hub of ideas and knowledge for any tweaks to sangheili for balances? Or simply fade into the past as the purpose will be fulfilled?
Ado Ulamee wrote:
I do wonder though, what will indeed become of this thread when playable sangheili are announced? The book finally closed with satisfaction after years? A hub of ideas and knowledge for any tweaks to sangheili for balances? Or simply fade into the past as the purpose will be fulfilled?
Hard to really say. But given the inactivity lately, my guess is that it'll soon fall completely silent.
There will be much to discuss if they indeed return in Infinite. It's not enough to just have them; Customization is an integral part of Halo, and that goes for both Spartans and Sangheili. This chat is frozen currently, but will spike in activity should the announcement be made.
Not only that, but keeping the topic of Playable Elites relevant will be important so we never lose them again.

And for nearly all of 2017 (Ive been here since 2015) I was totally inactive but I came back wit a vengeance in September 2017 and I believe that I've been going pretty strong since then, so I don't believe that inactivity is really a big issue because we will always be able to continue the discussion at some point, as long as this issue is close to our hearts then this thread, or at least the topic will never die.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
(YouTube Video about Halo and Playable elites.) I hope you guys like it! I just uploaded it like 20 min ago, so it may take awhile for YouTube to catch up and give it the proper resolution. Please Like, and share :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTjGdFD7t4g&t=103s
343i! Here is some Idea's for playable Elites once more.
+++ IMPORTANT +++
343i employees, fair warning I did kinda insult you guys a little bit in this Video. Not horribly, but I will apologize in advance. I do bring up some good points though and I do think it is worth your time to maybe check out. Just try to be understanding when I act out of fustration a little bit. Try not to get to angry at me. I really hope you guys come through with this in Infinite. Because if not, then I do not know what to do anymore. I may leave Halo TBH.... Halo needs its diversity. And considering the hundreds of thousands, if not millions that want them to return, It's only fair they get treated no differently than split-screen or anything else for that matter. You feel me?
Ok, so I did take down my video about Elites but only because I wasn't happy with my script. I wanted to wait until MCC launches. We are so close to my Sangheili bro's and sisters! WE ARE THIS CLOSE... But Infinite... is where it really matters... At this point... we really are fighting for our very existence... But you know what I don't get? Why are split-screen and other things getting so much attention but Elites are being sidelined? I mean... they are aware that more people use elites than split-screen right? I mean... seriously? The other thing that bug me is when people say Elites are unnecessary. NANI?! How do you figure? If that's how we're gonna play it then technically speaking, everything we want back is unnecessary... 343i doesn't need to listen to be successful. they make plenty of money trust me. So before you say that, I would do some homework first. Follow the money people, make a stand and have some balls. Do NOT buy infinite at all if your gonna -Yoink- about it. It's common sense. No matter how many vids you make, it ain't gonna matter to 343i if you spend money on the game and buy it period.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 897
  4. 898
  5. ...
  6. 899