2. ...
  3. 897
  4. 898
  5. 899
  6. 900
  7. 901
  8. ...
  9. 904
This was so long ago, and I still can't beleive they didn't add Elites in H5, although I am pretty optimistic that in Infinite we will be able to play as Elites in Matchmaking once more.
Ado Ulamee wrote:
I do wonder though, what will indeed become of this thread when playable sangheili are announced? The book finally closed with satisfaction after years? A hub of ideas and knowledge for any tweaks to sangheili for balances? Or simply fade into the past as the purpose will be fulfilled?
Ado Ulamee wrote:
I do wonder though, what will indeed become of this thread when playable sangheili are announced? The book finally closed with satisfaction after years? A hub of ideas and knowledge for any tweaks to sangheili for balances? Or simply fade into the past as the purpose will be fulfilled?
Hard to really say. But given the inactivity lately, my guess is that it'll soon fall completely silent.
There will be much to discuss if they indeed return in Infinite. It's not enough to just have them; Customization is an integral part of Halo, and that goes for both Spartans and Sangheili. This chat is frozen currently, but will spike in activity should the announcement be made.
Not only that, but keeping the topic of Playable Elites relevant will be important so we never lose them again.

And for nearly all of 2017 (Ive been here since 2015) I was totally inactive but I came back wit a vengeance in September 2017 and I believe that I've been going pretty strong since then, so I don't believe that inactivity is really a big issue because we will always be able to continue the discussion at some point, as long as this issue is close to our hearts then this thread, or at least the topic will never die.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
(YouTube Video about Halo and Playable elites.) I hope you guys like it! I just uploaded it like 20 min ago, so it may take awhile for YouTube to catch up and give it the proper resolution. Please Like, and share :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTjGdFD7t4g&t=103s
343i! Here is some Idea's for playable Elites once more.
+++ IMPORTANT +++
343i employees, fair warning I did kinda insult you guys a little bit in this Video. Not horribly, but I will apologize in advance. I do bring up some good points though and I do think it is worth your time to maybe check out. Just try to be understanding when I act out of fustration a little bit. Try not to get to angry at me. I really hope you guys come through with this in Infinite. Because if not, then I do not know what to do anymore. I may leave Halo TBH.... Halo needs its diversity. And considering the hundreds of thousands, if not millions that want them to return, It's only fair they get treated no differently than split-screen or anything else for that matter. You feel me?
Ok, so I did take down my video about Elites but only because I wasn't happy with my script. I wanted to wait until MCC launches. We are so close to my Sangheili bro's and sisters! WE ARE THIS CLOSE... But Infinite... is where it really matters... At this point... we really are fighting for our very existence... But you know what I don't get? Why are split-screen and other things getting so much attention but Elites are being sidelined? I mean... they are aware that more people use elites than split-screen right? I mean... seriously? The other thing that bug me is when people say Elites are unnecessary. NANI?! How do you figure? If that's how we're gonna play it then technically speaking, everything we want back is unnecessary... 343i doesn't need to listen to be successful. they make plenty of money trust me. So before you say that, I would do some homework first. Follow the money people, make a stand and have some balls. Do NOT buy infinite at all if your gonna -Yoink- about it. It's common sense. No matter how many vids you make, it ain't gonna matter to 343i if you spend money on the game and buy it period.
Playable Elites should be a thing in Infinite.
Playable brutes
Can someone explain to me what exactly do we mean by 'hitbox'? And what are the issues with it when it comes to Elites? Is it related to something that they are bigger in size compared to Spartans? If Halo 2 and others can implement them, why can't Infinite?
MrSid117 wrote:
Can someone explain to me what exactly do we mean by 'hitbox'? And what are the issues with it when it comes to Elites? Is it related to something that they are bigger in size compared to Spartans? If Halo 2 and others can implement them, why can't Infinite?
"Hitbox" is an area around an object which can take damage. The issue with the Elites is that due to their larger profile, they need a different hitbox to portray them. Halo 2 and 3 had them be roughly the same size as Spartans, but their issue was the location of the head, which made headshots from the back much more difficult. Additionally, part of their neck has no hitbox, meaning sniper bullets and nades can essentially phase through the model.
Halo Reach made a different approach, which made them completely unsuited for regular matchmaking gameplay, as they had a much larger hitbox (along with other problems which aren't important to this topic).
Infinite CAN and SHOULD add playable Elites. There was no reason to take them out in the first place (well, there is, but it sucks) and they gave Halo MP a bit more variety and uniqueness. Even with the changes in gameplay, they still deserve a spot. Who knows if someone in the lobby wants to play as a space dino.
Halo Infinite - Playable Elites *My Greatest Fear*
DISCLAIMER: I will have to post this in three separate posts, my article is insanely long. Like 16K characters long

Hey guys, so this is a future video that I will be making so it is my script however I wanted to post it on here simply to share my thoughts on Sangheili.

Hey guys, I am Kato_Vek_Volir and I hope you guys are having a beautiful day so far and if you are new to the channel please consider subscribing, leaving a like, commenting, and most importantly, getting the word out. In other words... Share :)
Ok, now that the intro is out of the way I would love to discuss something that has been on my mind for a while and if you couldn't already tell, yes, it is playable Elites. I know that these guys have been, thankfully, brought up numerous amount of times by literally every major content creator that I am personally subscribed too as well as constantly talked about amongst us small fries on the net as well as of course the Sangheili players themselves. I would also like to point out that I am a consistent Sangheili player/fan. Meaning, possibly, out of the very rare circumstance or maybe I'm the only one, on YouTube at least, that plays as an Elite100 percent of the time. Seriously, I mean, how often do you see a person that talks about this on YouTube, admit or even see, play as an Elite. I believe it is important to understand how us Elite fans feel about this because I do think that a lot of people undervalue them and this concerns me especially when you compare it to something like Split-Screen. I'll explain what I'm getting at in a sec, but before I do I want to say how I feel about Elites personally.
Elites are amazing creatures. Truly a work of art. I am fascinated by Elites for many reasons. One being their origin and inspiration. If you didn't already know the Sangheili were inspired by the Japanese, which of course, I think has a very unique impact on them as a species. You see, the Japanese are all about honor, discipline, loyalty, respect, virtue, dignity, and they're skilled fighters. In real life that is an inspiration, especially when you think about the times we live in. From an artistic point of view these guys are incredible, the way they look, the way they sound, the way they fight, the way they move, elegance and grace. Reminds me very much of something from LOTR in regards to the Elf race. Of course, everybody loves Legolas. On top of that, you have their culture and history, their story. Without Elites I cannot begin to imagine where Halo would be, honestly. Moving on from that as I do not want to waste any more of your time lets get into the discussion.
So, why am I making this video as so many people have already addressed this issue? Well, it is quite simple, because Teh Spearhead said something alarming but also kind of true. If you do not know who Spearhead is I'll leave a link to the video that I will be referring to in this discussion in particular, as well as his channel. But that kind of comes with the video so... Yeah. In the video he starts by supporting the fact that Elites should return, however, he then throws a slight curveball and states that they are unnecessary. Yeah, I am not happy about hearing that either, mainly because if 343i hears something like this I can imagine them making that as their excuse to not adding them in Infinite. This... Worries... The absolute dog--Yoink- out of me. I don't trust 343i at all, not even after doing this MCC Halo: Reach on PC project. You have to remember that the only reason this PC-MCC stuff is more than likely going to be a success is that it isn't their Halo game. 343i has not once delivered an actual Halo game... NOT ONCE! Halo Wars 2 does not count because nobody even cares about it anymore hardly ontop of that, it is an RTS. We both know that Halo: Infinite is where the -Yoink- is going to matter and I cannot even begin to explain just how important it is to perfect this game. Because if Infinite fails, I fear for Halo's future, I do. You should too. From an analytic point of view, indeed, Elites are not necessary for Halo's overall success, HOWEVER, neither is split-screen, or the art-style, or the gameplay, or anything that we want back in Halo. Don't believe me? Ultimately, success is going to be measured on the money they make. We all know this, I'm not treating you like you are stupid because you're not, but in case you need a reminder, Halo 5, which is considered an absolute disgrace, made 500 mil in microtransaction sales within the first week of its launch if I'm not mistaken. Imagine how much money the game made up to this point. No matter how much we -Yoink- about the new Halo games, things will never change if they are making bank. Which brings me to my next point. Do NOT buy this game period or at the very least do NOT pre-order it if it doesn't have playable Elites. Now before I continue I want to point out the only reason that I am focusing on Elites so -Yoinking!- much is that I honestly do think Halo Infinite will have everything that we wanted to return including more and I do believe already that Halo: Infinite will make up for everything. However, because I feel that Elites are being underrated, underappreciated, and completely undervalued is why I have this gut feeling that Infinite will do everything right except add playable Elites. These content creators talk about Elites returning but to be honest I never felt like it was taken as seriously as it should be. A lot of people don't seem to acknowledge there importance to this franchise and how they need to be implemented. Now wouldn't that be a complete slap in the face, if the one thing that this game was missing was its most diverse aspect about it in terms of customization, in fact "A slap in the face" is honestly a vast over-simplification on how angry and upset people would be, especially for the 7 to 900 thousand, more than likely a million or even more that play as nothing but an Elite. On top of the 90 percent of the entire Halo community that wants to see there return. Does that sound unnecessary to you? If you're still not convinced, what do you think about split-screen? I know for a fact playable Elites are far more important simply by the number of people that use this feature alone. I don't need a demographic to prove that. Also, Elites are not a universal feature in games, this is limited to Halo alone. I honestly think that the lash back that 343i got for removing split-screen was stupidly ridiculous. I think they deserved it (especially for the reason they gave) and that split-screen is necessary for a Halo game (Notice I said necessary) but this is exactly my point. This is why Elites should have been placed way higher up the ladder. If split-screen is going to be considered this important, Elites should be there without any doubt whatsoever. the fact that people ask about this in public interviews with 343i proves there importance. I swear to god, if they say "We don't know" one more -Yoinking!- time when asked "Are we getting playable Eites back?" I am seriously going to go mental! Bottom line, I will not buy Infinite if playable Elites are not in this game, I ask that you follow with me as well, even if you don't like Elites try to be understanding.
We ain't going to get change if we do not start hurting their wallets, stop hurting their forum page, we have already done enough of that. Now it is time to get serious. Even if it isn't Elites, if something is missing in Halo Infinite that was iconic with Halo, no matter how big or small it's considered by some (because everything here is subjective) stand up for yourself. Enough with "putting up with this -Yoink-." We have power, not them! If they get hurt bad enough they will listen because if they want your money, they won't have a choice. I just want to say before we move on, 343i, you have no excuse for lack of time or resources. You are backed by one of the largest companies on the planet. If Bungie can do it, you sure as -Yoink- can do it. You better learn to make time and resources. Also, we can wait. Pretty sure that the majority of the community asking for Reach on PC to be delayed, is a testament to how badly we want you to succeed, because we do 343i, but you have to stop cutting corners. Focus on what we NEED, not what you want or what you want to experiment with. Do what we know works first! Not after the fact. You had two philosophies this year that showed us that you may have changed, do not prove us wrong. That being "It's ready when It's ready." & "If it ain't broken, don't fix it."
Now for the next part of this discussion. How should they be integrated, competitive play, and of course, customization. In terms of the playable Elite flexibility, I do not want another Halo: Reach. The differences between spartan although it was very unique and fit well with the game, was so major that you rarely play as an Elite in Multiplayer because most are Spartans, they would never vote for Elite vs Elite Slayer. This of course almost made Elites pointless to add in the game, but I'm glad they still did of course. As incredible as Halo: Reach was, in my opinion, the best Halo game. I do NOT want another Halo: Reach in the sense that Elites are going to function so differently that we can't play as them in general multiplayer. This works in 343i favor quite a bit actually, the design in Halo Wars 2 is gorgeous! Not only do they look and even feel like a true Sangheili but on top of that, I don't even think you have to scale em down! Maybe straighten their back just a bit if you wanted but overall, they fine as -Yoink-. You have the PERFECT design for this, almost like you are just playing with us and secretly you have a big surprise for us Elite fans and maybe you guys are just keeping it a secret to make it special :3 God I hope that is the case... In terms of general multiplayer though they definitely should be allowed to play in every Social/Core game mode exactly like how Halo 3 did it. There is nothing wrong with mixed teams, especially when they're pretty similar anyways.
Now for the Competitive aspect. Halo 3 made it so they had the same hitbox but the way they were modeled naturally through people off. For example, there were certain parts of the neck and head that you could shoot through and when Elites would turn around it was pretty damn difficult because they were so hunched over. It was possible, just very hard. To be honest with you, I hated Halo 3, I only liked it, because it was Halo 3. That might sound a bit weird so just ignore that *lol*. The gameplay and design of characters and whatnot were just awful in that game, Halo 2 was a lot better. I think Halo 3 was a little overrated. I do respect its title via the fans as King though. Halo: Reach tried to completely switch -Yoink- around by changing everything that we were used to with Elites and Spartans. Literally to the point that it felt like a RolePlay game, to be honest. Nothing wrong with that, it worked out surprisingly well when you think about it. Reach was an impressive FPS that's for sure. I love RP and the Machinima's we had. Wouldn't have been possible without Elites. Never would have gotten stuff like "Rise of The Spartans". The differences between them were pretty much in every way. Height, shield strength, shield regen rate, different stances with certain weapons (if not all), jump height, walking speed, and even automatically regenerate HP without a health pack. Elites felt... Elite.
Stupidly annoying to play against in the later phases of invasion especially with banshee bombing on top of that. Something about all that fussing though, it for some reason didn't bother me, even when I was a Spartan. Reach was just that damn good XD despite its obvious flaws. In my opinion, even if the Elites are microscopically close to human Spartans, I do think it is a good idea to give a hitbox designed for Elites. Because then when you shoot them in the head you won't appear to be "Missing". Being that most game modes are core or social they definitely should be allowed to mix within teams. I am completely ok with not having them in competitive or at least allowing people to be able to vote for Elite vs Elite competitive games but if not, and you just don't want to allow them at all, I am ok with that. One thing though, Team Slayer is both a ranked and non-ranked game mode. I do think that Team Slayer, considering it is the number 1 populated game mode that people play most often for obvious reasons, I do believe it should have a ranked and non-ranked version. The only difference being playable Elites and not. Playable Elites should also definitely be playable in games like living dead, grifball, rumble pit, invasion (Obviously), EVEN firefight. Especially since the covenant is gone and Elites should be, for the most part, working with humans. From a story perspective as well it would make even more sense to bring back playable Elites because they have never been so close. I mean seriously, Arby considers Chief a brother and Val seems to have an Elite boyfriend. Reminds me of Garus from Mass: Effect... Speaking of which, real quick, Imagine if Mass Effect or Gears of War or Elder Scrolls got rid of their diversity or their beast races. Still, think that kind of stuff is unnecessary? No? I didn't think so. It is no different with Halo you guys :) If you think that kind of stuff in games like Halo and Mass Effect are not requirements especially when you just randomly rip em away, then you clearly have not been paying attention.
Now the final chapter of my book regarding playable Elites. Customization. To be real with you, I like the way Halo: Reach did it. I don't know why people want their armor to be customizable but that does not work on them. Elite armor is very complex, very elegant, and intricate. imagine trying to put on an Ultra helmet, with Zealot chest, Ranger shoulder pads, General forearms, and Minor legs, from Halo Reach. Do you think that would look nice? If so, you have bad taste *LOL* I do not mind having full armor sets, when you try to make armor interchangeable on them, you get the problem of being able to make their armor truly unique and special in design. You sacrifice identity with compatibility. I do not want that. I like when they have a very medieval, or fantasy type armor. It makes them pop out, and overall I feel gives more of an immersive experience. Human armor is different because quite simply we are human. Honestly, our equipment is just really interchangeable. Plus it might be easier on 343i so it's kind of a win-win situation. Many people already agree that Halo: Reach had the best customization out of any Halo game, that includes the Elite factor as well because if it didn't then that wouldn't be entirely true would it? I just want more armor sets if possible then Halo: Reach, but if not, I'm willing to put up with that. Right now the major importance is getting Elites in the game, CORRECTLY! One thing that I want to add before moving on is that I am ok with Elite armor being customizable, I just don't know how that would look good or work without sacrificing good, unique armor.
We are finally here. The conclusion I mean. Before I tell you to subscribe or anything like that, I want to lay down my final thoughts. I know that I didn't cover everything and I know that my article isn't completely from an analytic point of view, but the point of this was to send a message, to get people fired up, to understand or perhaps feel more passionate about Elites like they do with split-screen and everything else. It does feel like we are being swept under the rug and we are literally, not to sound dramatic, but fighting for our very EXISTENCE in this franchise. If we don't get our chance with Infinite then we never will. 343i has only ever given us one answer and that has always been "I don't know". That seriously has to stop, it is pissing me off. I'm fairly certain none of you would like it if they said the same thing about the art-style or split- screen or even gameplay. The biggest issue here is that they are making Halo TOO competitive and because of that, they chose to sacrifice things that gave Halo identity, which practically made it a blockbuster in a sense. I love Elites, I have so many memories with them and if Halo continues without them, I will honestly be completely heart-broken and left behind. I promise you that if 343i doesn't come through with this soon there will be some serious negative repercussions.
If you managed to read all this or listen to the video up to this point I am incredibly grateful that you showed interest and leave a like, comment, subscribe, but most importantly SHARE. Thank you guys for stopping by and I'll see in the next one. Kato, signing off.
Please make sure to Upvote this :)
Stupidly annoying to play against in the later phases of invasion especially with banshee bombing on top of that. Something about all that fussing though, it for some reason didn't bother me, even when I was a Spartan. Reach was just that damn good XD despite its obvious flaws. In my opinion, even if the Elites are microscopically close to human Spartans, I do think it is a good idea to give a hitbox designed for Elites. Because then when you shoot them in the head you won't appear to be "Missing". Being that most game modes are core or social they definitely should be allowed to mix within teams. I am completely ok with not having them in competitive or at least allowing people to be able to vote for Elite vs Elite competitive games but if not, and you just don't want to allow them at all, I am ok with that. One thing though, Team Slayer is both a ranked and non-ranked game mode. I do think that Team Slayer, considering it is the number 1 populated game mode that people play most often for obvious reasons, I do believe it should have a ranked and non-ranked version. The only difference being playable Elites and not. Playable Elites should also definitely be playable in games like living dead, grifball, rumble pit, invasion (Obviously), EVEN firefight. Especially since the covenant is gone and Elites should be, for the most part, working with humans. From a story perspective as well it would make even more sense to bring back playable Elites because they have never been so close. I mean seriously, Arby considers Chief a brother and Val seems to have an Elite boyfriend. Reminds me of Garus from Mass: Effect... Speaking of which, real quick, Imagine if Mass Effect or Gears of War or Elder Scrolls got rid of their diversity or their beast races. Still, think that kind of stuff is unnecessary? No? I didn't think so. It is no different with Halo you guys :) If you think that kind of stuff in games like Halo and Mass Effect are not requirements especially when you just randomly rip em away, then you clearly have not been paying attention.
Now the final chapter of my book regarding playable Elites. Customization. To be real with you, I like the way Halo: Reach did it. I don't know why people want their armor to be customizable but that does not work on them. Elite armor is very complex, very elegant, and intricate. imagine trying to put on an Ultra helmet, with Zealot chest, Ranger shoulder pads, General forearms, and Minor legs, from Halo Reach. Do you think that would look nice? If so, you have bad taste *LOL* I do not mind having full armor sets, when you try to make armor interchangeable on them, you get the problem of being able to make their armor truly unique and special in design. You sacrifice identity with compatibility. I do not want that. I like when they have a very medieval, or fantasy type armor. It makes them pop out, and overall I feel gives more of an immersive experience. Human armor is different because quite simply we are human. Honestly, our equipment is just really interchangeable. Plus it might be easier on 343i so it's kind of a win-win situation. Many people already agree that Halo: Reach had the best customization out of any Halo game, that includes the Elite factor as well because if it didn't then that wouldn't be entirely true would it? I just want more armor sets if possible then Halo: Reach, but if not, I'm willing to put up with that. Right now the major importance is getting Elites in the game, CORRECTLY! One thing that I want to add before moving on is that I am ok with Elite armor being customizable, I just don't know how that would look good or work without sacrificing good, unique armor.
We are finally here. The conclusion I mean. Before I tell you to subscribe or anything like that, I want to lay down my final thoughts. I know that I didn't cover everything and I know that my article isn't completely from an analytic point of view, but the point of this was to send a message, to get people fired up, to understand or perhaps feel more passionate about Elites like they do with split-screen and everything else. It does feel like we are being swept under the rug and we are literally, not to sound dramatic, but fighting for our very EXISTENCE in this franchise. If we don't get our chance with Infinite then we never will. 343i has only ever given us one answer and that has always been "I don't know". That seriously has to stop, it is pissing me off. I'm fairly certain none of you would like it if they said the same thing about the art-style or split- screen or even gameplay. The biggest issue here is that they are making Halo TOO competitive and because of that, they chose to sacrifice things that gave Halo identity, which practically made it a blockbuster in a sense. I love Elites, I have so many memories with them and if Halo continues without them, I will honestly be completely heart-broken and left behind. I promise you that if 343i doesn't come through with this soon there will be some serious negative repercussions.
If you managed to read all this or listen to the video up to this point I am incredibly grateful that you showed interest and leave a like, comment, subscribe, but most importantly SHARE. Thank you guys for stopping by and I'll see in the next one. Kato, signing off.
Very thorough. Long read. Though I recommend reading over it carefully a few more times. There were a significant number of times where I saw grammar/spelling mistakes and a good few times where I thought you could do a little more research instead of being assumptive. Other than that, I wish you best of luck.
Very thorough. Long read. Though I recommend reading over it carefully a few more times. There were a significant number of times where I saw grammar/spelling mistakes and a good few times where I thought you could do a little more research instead of being assumptive. Other than that, I wish you best of luck.
? I wrote this is in Grammarly lol. Premium as well... I find it hard to believe that there was spelling issues and even so it was more than likely deliberate. Like all CAPS for example. Even so, that shouldn't matter. Assumptive you say? not really. this is purely based on experience and even some analytic's. Thanks for feedback I guess.
? I wrote this is in Grammarly lol. Premium as well... I find it hard to believe that there was spelling issues and even so it was more than likely deliberate. Like all CAPS for example. Even so, that shouldn't matter. Assumptive you say? not really. this is purely based on experience and even some analytic's. Thanks for feedback I guess.
I read what I read. It won't do you any harm to review it yourself. Don't rely strictly on grammarly. We also all can be mistaken, so research anything that you aren't 100% sure about. Just trying to help you.
I read what I read. It won't do you any harm to review it yourself. Don't rely strictly on grammarly. We also all can be mistaken, so research anything that you aren't 100% sure about. Just trying to help you.
I’m not saying that you are wrong but I’m curious. You say that like I am wrong even though I have an entire lifetime literally of experience around this game. No such analytic exists for one thing like this... major content creators have already addressed this issue and overall they say the same thing. I’m concerned that you might be unaware of the situation when it comes to Elites yourself. Which is why I criticized you a little bit because you corrected possible grammar error’s which by the way I did proof read, as if that mattered. Respectfully you also talked about my “Research”, what i want to know is what are you getting at? Because even pro’s have talked about the same thing without any actual statistics or things like that. When it comes to elites it usually just common knowledge based on experience and seeing it highlighted on the internet.
In my own opinion, a 'Playable Species List' for Halo Infinite should consist of:
  • Sangheli (All Elite Phenotypes)
  • Jiralhanae (All Brute Phenotypes)
  • Kig Yar (Both types of Jackals, Skirmisher)
  • Spartan (2-4)
  • ODST
  • Promethean Soldier
  • Promethean Knight
All of these species should have full customization on Halo Reach Spartan levels for max personalization.

The under-suits for all species should also have their own color palette like the primary and secondary palettes as well.

I personally thinks this makes since for the semi-open world theme that their trying make for Halo Infinite.

Thoughts on this?
I think that might be a little ambitious unless the series transcends into FPS-RPG-MMO Destiny territory. Otherwise I think we would be doing well to have spartan 2-4s, Elites, and maybe ODSTS, all highly customizable.
I agree with you. Imagine the programming for the hit boxes alone. I'd be happy with just elites and Spartans.
So, with the return of reach, how are my fellow sangheili enjoying the game again after years?
Ado Ulamee wrote:
So, with the return of reach, how are my fellow sangheili enjoying the game again after years?
Kinda down. I was expecting elites to be playable in all social game modes. I could have sworn I heard soneone say that in one of the play test :\ I've been going ham on invasion but...I really dont enjoy spartans at all.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 897
  4. 898
  5. 899
  6. 900
  7. 901
  8. ...
  9. 904