3. 898
  4. 899
  5. 900
  6. 901
  7. 902
  8. ...
  9. 904
Ado Ulamee wrote:
So, with the return of reach, how are my fellow sangheili enjoying the game again after years?
It's difficult to not be able to adorn my precious Zealot armor into battle right now, but I mustn't fret. That, as well as the coveted Officer armor, will be within my grasp in due time.
Ado Ulamee wrote:
So, with the return of reach, how are my fellow sangheili enjoying the game again after years?
Kinda down. I was expecting elites to be playable in all social game modes. I could have sworn I heard soneone say that in one of the play test :\ I've been going ham on invasion but...I really dont enjoy spartans at all.
Would be nice and yea, only been doing invasion myself or custom firefight with friends on the covenant side
Well they're back.. albeit not how we had wanted.. It does make me a little happy to be able to play as one again but I am really not sure how I feel about the changes they made to Reach for the MCC...

Oh well, a few moments of being an elite again are worth the ten dollars I suppose..
Well they're back.. albeit not how we had wanted.. It does make me a little happy to be able to play as one again but I am really not sure how I feel about the changes they made to Reach for the MCC...

Oh well, a few moments of being an elite again are worth the ten dollars I suppose..
agreed, but have always been salty toward bungie for removing reach elites from most mm playlists in the first place
i understand why, their size and health regeneration for the reason of making them more terrifying to fit reach's whole aesthetic, but man was it a letdown back then
invasion happens to be my favorite thing from reach and favorite playlist atm so luckily i can't be too bothered by it
agreed, but have always been salty toward bungie for removing reach elites from most mm playlists in the first place
i understand why, their size and health regeneration for the reason of making them more terrifying to fit reach's whole aesthetic, but man was it a letdown back then
invasion happens to be my favorite thing from reach and favorite playlist atm so luckily i can't be too bothered by it
True, hopefully for now reach and the new forge vehicles will help breath some new life in
Halo Infinite needs playable Elites again. 343 doesn't recognize the community that surrounds the playable elite ideas. Yes, I do play as an Elite, but so do many others. Halo Clans were big because of this aspect, and so was YouTube videos. Bringing them back will not ruin the game at all, it would just add variety to the game and the game types. I know many Elite users and when Halo 5 didn't bring them back, the Elite community gave up on Halo and moved on to different games. Clans started to become smaller (UNSC and Covenant). The Elites made the clan community grow and it brought new people to the game. I've asked the clan communities, UNSC and Covenant, and they all said the same thing. Bring back Elites so they can have there awesome battles again. Halo Reach did everything right when it came to multiplayer. Even people who hated Elites loved Invasion or Invasion Slayer. Majority of the people I've talked to would love to see Invasion return. Or even add Warzone to the mix. Elites Vs Spartans, Covenant AI's and Marine/ODST AI's. It'll be like Invasion but at a greater scale. Since games now-a-days are making larger scale battles than the normal content we are use to.

If there are any Sangheili's out there playing Reach MCC and want to team up, message my GT. I would love to play with all my Sangheili brothers and talk about the future of our favorite species. While we dominate the battlefield lol.
Vespervin wrote:
Agreed. 343i, please don't forget about the Sangheili.
in all their glory
Only 100 pages before we hit 1k.. I wonder if Mat could have seen it existing this long..

In other news I started dusting off my old Sangheili rp character, I forgot how much I liked seeing the zealot team in Reach. I do wonder if 343 learned anything from 4 and 5 for infinite and while I usually don't get too hopeful, I have greedily allowed myself a little bit of optimism since seeing the infinite trailer. What are everyone's thoughts? If you had told me in 2010 we'd see a game set during the covenant civil war without playable elites I'd have been shocked, so I'm hoping infinite changes the trend atleast..
I'm happy about Reach to say the least, however I am disappointed, I don't see any examples of Invasion Slayer, Invasion Skirmish or Elite Slayer in any game I've been in which breaks my heart as they were always my favourite as I could play as an Elite and not have to worry about capping some objective/whatnot, so I hope with MCC Reach we get these gamemodes back, as well as introduce a firefight mode where two people actually play as Elites against two others playing Spartans.
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/f9237adeaf1742c09de144d7bf3f7507/topics/playable-brutes/41038057-7289-47f1-afa7-97cb3fd335b9/posts?page=1
Here's a giant essay that I wrote on playable Brutes.
epicrotfl wrote:
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/f9237adeaf1742c09de144d7bf3f7507/topics/playable-brutes/41038057-7289-47f1-afa7-97cb3fd335b9/posts?page=1
Here's a giant essay that I wrote on playable Brutes.
Good read! I actually love the idea of having playable Brutes, but I’ve always loved them with Tartarus being one of my favorites. Been wanting to play as them since Halo 2 and I’d think it would add a nice touch.
Personally, it would give it a good touch and in history its inclusion would be good: the inquisitor joins the infinity to fight alongside them and I think they could include them, what do they think?
Personally, it would give it a good touch and in history its inclusion would be good: the inquisitor joins the infinity to fight alongside them and I think they could include them, what do they think?
Inquisitor? I assume you mean "Arbiter". I can see your name is Spanish and, well, the Arbiter's Spanish name is "Inquisidor".
Halo Warfleet indicates that the UNSC Infinity has a very minimal presence of Swords of Sanghelios' forces on board (about 24 personnel). Thel 'Vadam (Arbiter) has requested the UNSC Infinity's help once and allowed some Human forces to land on Sanghelios (Halo 5). I can see him joining us for few reasons:
  1. Cortana wants to seize control of the Galaxy and force peace. Sanghelios being in a huge civil war means that Cortana would eventually intervene and shape the course of events in her image, which would definitely tint the Sangheili society and especially the Arbiter's plans;
  2. Thel 'Vadam is a fan favorite character. Even if his inclusion on Halo 5 ultimately served nothing, it was still cool as hell to see him not only fight, but leading both us, Spartans, and his own forces;
  3. The long-term effects of Cortana's occupation would influence Sanghelios, even without her intervention.
Inquisitor? I assume you mean "Arbiter". I can see your name is Spanish and, well, the Arbiter's Spanish name is "Inquisidor".
Halo Warfleet indicates that the UNSC Infinity has a very minimal presence of Swords of Sanghelios' forces on board (about 24 personnel). Thel 'Vadam (Arbiter) has requested the UNSC Infinity's help once and allowed some Human forces to land on Sanghelios (Halo 5). I can see him joining us for few reasons:
  1. Cortana wants to seize control of the Galaxy and force peace. Sanghelios being in a huge civil war means that Cortana would eventually intervene and shape the course of events in her image, which would definitely tint the Sangheili society and especially the Arbiter's plans;
  2. Thel 'Vadam is a fan favorite character. Even if his inclusion on Halo 5 ultimately served nothing, it was still cool as hell to see him not only fight, but leading both us, Spartans, and his own forces;
  3. The long-term effects of Cortana's occupation would influence Sanghelios, even without her intervention.
Honestly, it was 343's idea to have him in Halo 5 in the first place, so I'm feeling glad that he was at least in the previous game. I'm sure these people know how much we love Arby, so I'm sure they won't just drop him and everyone else just to focus solely on the Chief. Also, I agree with your second point heavily. It was amazing to see him front and center on the battlefield, that was actually great.
Halo Infinite needs playable Elites again. 343 doesn't recognize the community that surrounds the playable elite ideas. Yes, I do play as an Elite, but so do many others. Halo Clans were big because of this aspect, and so was YouTube videos. Bringing them back will not ruin the game at all, it would just add variety to the game and the game types. I know many Elite users and when Halo 5 didn't bring them back, the Elite community gave up on Halo and moved on to different games. Clans started to become smaller (UNSC and Covenant). The Elites made the clan community grow and it brought new people to the game. I've asked the clan communities, UNSC and Covenant, and they all said the same thing. Bring back Elites so they can have there awesome battles again. Halo Reach did everything right when it came to multiplayer. Even people who hated Elites loved Invasion or Invasion Slayer. Majority of the people I've talked to would love to see Invasion return. Or even add Warzone to the mix. Elites Vs Spartans, Covenant AI's and Marine/ODST AI's. It'll be like Invasion but at a greater scale. Since games now-a-days are making larger scale battles than the normal content we are use to.

If there are any Sangheili's out there playing Reach MCC and want to team up, message my GT. I would love to play with all my Sangheili brothers and talk about the future of our favorite species. While we dominate the battlefield lol.
I would love to but I’m on PC... but if you want to add me anyways, my GT is
Theya Vadam
Well my Sangheili friends. I plan on writing an absolute major -Yoinking!- article here in a bit about Elites again so look out for that, but just to start it up real quick, did you know elites can’t use armor effects in Halo reach MCC right now? Lol. Make sure to complain about it
Well my Sangheili friends. I plan on writing an absolute major -Yoinking!- article here in a bit about Elites again so look out for that, but just to start it up real quick, did you know elites can’t use armor effects in Halo reach MCC right now? Lol. Make sure to complain about it
Yeah, I’ve noticed that. Kinda odd.
As it been fixed? I don't have them unlocked so I can't see if it works or not.
YukiryuFR wrote:
As it been fixed? I don't have them unlocked so I can't see if it works or not.
No, I have all of them and none of them work on elites. Definitely something that 343 should fix with the next patch.
why did the take out the playable sangheili in the campaign? Halo 2 was my favorite game ever and it was partially because of the Arbiter. 343, in Halo Infinite, should bring back the playable Arbiter. they should also make a game about the covenant where you are a sangheili.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 898
  4. 899
  5. 900
  6. 901
  7. 902
  8. ...
  9. 904