Sangheili (Elites) In New Trilogy Matchmaking

OP Mat Man 412

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 922
  4. 923
  5. ...
  6. 924
Well I mean some Sanghelli are working with humanity, so why can’t they participate in the War Games, and possibly help the UNSC against larger threats like the Flood and Banished?
XenobyteZX wrote:
Well I mean some Sanghelli are working with humanity, so why can’t they participate in the War Games, and possibly help the UNSC against larger threats like the Flood and Banished?
Maybe because it's like Duel welding. Maybe someone at 343 does like playable elites.
X19Doug95 wrote:
XenobyteZX wrote:
Maybe because it's like Duel welding. Maybe someone at 343 does like playable elites.
I’m sure someone would, but however I don’t know if it’s enough for them to add them into online and or firefight.
Still no mention of playable elites in this Inside Infinite blog post - I have literally so much hope that they'll be included.
Still no mention of playable elites in this Inside Infinite blog post - I have literally so much hope that they'll be included.
THAT SNIPER RIFLE IS BEAUTIFUL THOUGH! as HiddenXperia would say, “Chef’s Kiss”
To be fair, the new Inside Infinite was about the Halo ring. Playable Elites would fit more into multiplayer news or maybe player customisation? One of those. For now, we must continue to hope for their inclusion.
To be fair, the new Inside Infinite was about the Halo ring. Playable Elites would fit more into multiplayer news or maybe player customisation? One of those. For now, we must continue to hope for their inclusion.
To hope and pray and beg and grovel and even riot.
Tbh if you can't play as elite my hype will die so hard. Like I would just be happy playing MCC forever on my X1 and just wait until I have to get the new Halo because they shut MCC down
How can Halo Infinite be truly infinite if you are stuck with being a boring spartan? I think that playable elites will be included. There is obviously a very large population that wants them back, 343 really have no choice except to put playable elites in if they want Infinite to be a huge success.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 922
  4. 923
  5. ...
  6. 924