2. ...
  3. 961
  4. 962
  5. 963
  6. 964
  7. 965
  8. ...
  9. 967
OMG, this post has more than 19k of comments?, that is really crazy!!.
It's insane just how many people want to talk about their precious Elites
its insane how 343 has managed to ignore this part of the fanbase for basically their entire tenure.
They gave Elites new armor in MCC for H3
We're talking about making Elites playable again, yes the armor is nice, but we're still failing to see any sign of playable Elites in Halo Infinite.

That's what we really want, for Elites to be playable in a new Halo game.
Exactly. While I'm grateful that they gave elites new armor in 3 which was a sign that they know we are there. Making Elites playable in Infinite will get alot more of them playing.
its insane how 343 has managed to ignore this part of the fanbase for basically their entire tenure.
We're talking about making Elites playable again, yes the armor is nice, but we're still failing to see any sign of playable Elites in Halo Infinite.

Exactly. While I'm grateful that they gave elites new armor in 3 which was a sign that they know we are there. Making Elites playable in Infinite will get alot more of them playing.
Exactly. I’m grateful, but truthfully the new elite armors were used from halo online like the Spartan armors.

If playable Elites are added back, 343 have my absolute guarantee that I'll buy the game.

I'm very grateful for the armor that they added, it looks very good, but it still doesn't even come close to what the Spartans are getting. Visor colors, back accessories, gloves, utility, you can even customize your Spartans size in Halo Infinite. There's a whole new layer of customization in Halo Infinite, and it would be very disheartening if playable Elites didn't get a piece of that action. When 343 puts their minds to it, they can make fantastic armor.

If playable Elites are added back, 343 have my absolute guarantee that I'll buy the game.

I'm very grateful for the armor that they added, it looks very good, but it still doesn't even come close to what the Spartans are getting. Visor colors, back accessories, gloves, utility, you can even customize your Spartans size in Halo Infinite. There's a whole new layer of customization in Halo Infinite, and it would be very disheartening if playable Elites didn't get a piece of that action. When 343 puts their minds to it, they can make fantastic armor.
The thing is, for me at least, i would play the free MP if they had playable sangheili. It would take mych more for me to pay $60 for just the campaign. Something like not having a spartan story that is overhsed and generic as heck. Having an interesting story about the aliens and humans. Not just humans. Doing what Halo 2 did and seeing the conflict from the other side. Stuff like that is meeded for me to buy the game.

bassically, i need all if what the act man said about why Halo 2 was awesome to happen in infinite for me to buy and love it

The thing is, for me at least, i would play the free MP if they had playable sangheili. It would take mych more for me to pay $60 for just the campaign. Something like not having a spartan story that is overhsed and generic as heck. Having an interesting story about the aliens and humans. Not just humans. Doing what Halo 2 did and seeing the conflict from the other side. Stuff like that is meeded for me to buy the game.

bassically, i need all if what the act man said about why Halo 2 was awesome to happen in infinite for me to buy and love it
What's enough to get me to buy the campaign is the fact that it's on Zeta Halo. There's so much lore that can now come to the games, the Primordial, Mendicant Bias, the Palace of Pain, the Flood, we might even see the Monitor of Zeta Halo. Also the fact that we're fighting the Banished, Atriox has to come in sometime. For me, it's what we don't know that's keeping me interested. I've loved that mystery aspect of Halo ever since CE.

Also, Act Man is awesome!
If any of y’all have seen Act Man’s video on Halo 2’s campaign, i think 343 should takes ques from that. Liek major ques….

EDIT: i am playign Reach rn and i forgit hiw good the art style was… other than the sangheili (not armor, the actua skin and body) everything is.. perfect
If any of y’all have seen Act Man’s video on Halo 2’s campaign, i think 343 should takes ques from that. Liek major ques….
I've seen most of his vids, and yes, I think 343 should definitely take some advice from Act Man. Also Hiddenxperia. I agree with them both on a lot of things.

Act Man and Hiddenxperia pretty much tie for my favorite youtuber.
I've seen most of his vids, and yes, I think 343 should definitely take some advice from Act Man. Also Hiddenxperia. I agree with them both on a lot of things.

Act Man and Hiddenxperia pretty much tie for my favorite youtuber.
343 really needs to take ques from Halo 2’s story… maybe Joe Staten will help them with that. They need to have alien protagonists… I don’t know why more people can’t see that
I just learned that Halo Infinite has incorporated may have one of my favorite weapons as an option. my own two bare fists.
https://youtu.be/q6JzVjBDq5U

Now I really want them to add Elites so I can get in and use them already
This well defiantly get the fighting game fan in me going.

Not sure if its real or not though.
"It's a Spartan story" is not a very thought through answer. Besides, even if it is a Spartan story why does that automatically mean that Elites can't be apart of it? Halo Reach was a HUGE Spartan story, and yet there were still playable Elites.

Bungie didn't try to make multiplayer canon. That's because it was fine, red guys fought blue guys, no questions asked. Then 343 came along and had to make it all canon with their whole, "You in the Halo universe". Some things are better off unexplained and uncanonized.

I think the biggest thing that 343 needs to learn is the saying, "If it ain't broke, don't fix it."
Well I’m back from the gulag. Anyway I feel like that was just a quickly thought up answer to try to address the question. We see assassinations capped from launch, and now forge and coop absent from launch too even tho coop was a significant marketing point at the beginning of infinites marketing lifecycle. This game definitely is having its fair share of development setbacks, so once the game launches I hope 343 has it in their hearts to add them.
They want to give it to the public as quickly as possible, which is understandable considering the hype buildup for most fans.

I personally am worried about Infinite's launch, if co-op and Forge aren't coming until season 2 and 3, I don't think that people will stay interested for that long. Especially because Halo has always been about playing with your friends. I don't even know how long I'll stay interested, I don't like live service games. I'm fine with updates, but the way the current majority of gaming is turning it into isn't good. It's basically an excuse to not finish the game all the way at launch because they can just add to it later.

Plus, people are constantly having to buy external hard drives because games are constantly getting bigger. You would not believe the amount of games I've uninstalled because I don't want to pay 50 bucks for a darn hard drive. Sure, maybe that's just me being a cheapskate, but still!
Yea it’s tragic how lazy game are being developed nowadays. And it doesn’t help when papa corporation (ie microsoft, activision, etc ) that owns the franchise you’re developing is pushing you to set a release date for a game that needs more work to be good.

for me, I’ll probably just grind to unlock the samurai armors and then dip back to mcc.
Same im mainly going to spend a month on halo infinite mainly campaign beat it try and beat it in legendary too and play like a week of multiplayer then ill just hop back mcc cause of custom game browser forge mods and much more content on mcc while infinite rolls out forge and features etc in the months
Since modders have already brought in the hornet to halo 4, one thing 343 could do is port all the halo 4 objects into h2a since they’ve finally added covenant and forerunner set pieces into halo 4 forge.

Playing around with the lich and pelican has been hella fun, so imagine a lich in h2a forge. Who knows, maybe they could bring things such as elites into halo 4 as well(at least for social and customs). They’d probably never do this since I know it’s not as simple as porting elites to multiplayer, but a man can dream, and it would certainly make halo 4 more fun and interesting.

edit: I’d be down to replay Spartan ops as my h2a elite
Since modders have already brought in the hornet to halo 4, one thing 343 could do is port all the halo 4 objects into h2a since they’ve finally added covenant and forerunner set pieces into halo 4 forge.

Playing around with the lich and pelican has been hella fun, so imagine a lich in h2a forge. Who knows, maybe they could bring things such as elites into halo 4 as well(at least for social and customs). They’d probably never do this since I know it’s not as simple as porting elites to multiplayer, but a man can dream, and it would certainly make halo 4 more fun and interesting.

Yeah, and what about halo CE? Playable sangheili in Halo CE would be AMAZING

It'd be nice if we also got stuff from halo 5 put into Halo 2A as well Have Sanghili structures among other things.

Still sense the elites won;t be at launch, we will have to wait for more info. Perhaps a campaign story expanding on the Elites.

It'd be nice if we also got stuff from halo 5 put into Halo 2A as well Have Sanghili structures among other things.

Still sense the elites won;t be at launch, we will have to wait for more info. Perhaps a campaign story expanding on the Elites.
Are u talking ab infinite? They said they wouldn’t be at launch but hopefully added down the line as dlc.

YES elites in ce would be dope as well.

Considering how hard 343i is working to finish infinite in time, and the 6 months delay for forge and coop, i would expect to see news about playable elites at least a year after the game releases. And i also asume that would be the earliest possible.

Now that is an interesting idea, if i remember well, the CE elites had the same size of a spartan, so it would even be balanced.

Playing spartan ops as an elite... Perhaps the explanation 343i could provide is that there were some fireteams that used both elites and spartans. And since fireteam crimson was never shown (as far as i know) it could be done without even creating conflicts with the existing canon.

Considering how hard 343i is working to finish infinite in time, and the 6 months delay for forge and coop, i would expect to see news about playable elites at least a year after the game releases. And i also asume that would be the earliest possible.
While I love DLC sense it makes those not happy with a launch for whatever reason, look forward to something in the future. I don't think its fair for developers to not give teams enough time to work on the game. But that's just me.

At the same time, I think to make Elites playable we will also need to have a campaign revolving around an Elite. Perhaps maybe an Elite like the Arbiter or someone else.
Perhaps maybe we can get an insight of what happened in the campaign when we the cheif hovering in space.
Pooog

Are u talking ab infinite? They said they wouldn’t be at launch but hopefully added down the line as dlc.

YES elites in ce would be dope as well.
Yeah I'am talking about infinite. So lets make sure we're still heard. We can help them by suggesting how to implement it well if we have to.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 961
  4. 962
  5. 963
  6. 964
  7. 965
  8. ...
  9. 967