[Locked] Sarah Palmer is a really a man

OP DR Wizzels107

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 5
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post inappropriate content.
Spoiler:
Show
What? What is this logic? Probably still gonna get locked though.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.
Spoiler:
Show
Honestly, I don't even know how to respond to this...
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
Spoiler:
Show
Honestly, I don't even know how to respond to this...
Tru dat
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post inappropriate content.
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
Now correct me if I'm wrong. But doesn't every female spartan not have their menstrual cycle because of some of the chemicals given to them during the augmentation process?
Trusssson wrote:
Id smash Sarah Palmer
I didn't think this post could get any worse. But no there it is
Now correct me if I'm wrong. But doesn't every female spartan not have their menstrual cycle because of some of the chemicals given to them during the augmentation process?
Okay... you know a threads d-railled when we ask these questions... lol
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.
Spoiler:
Show
sniper945 wrote:
Actually this is on topic not derailed. The of post talks about Palmer's menstrual cycle, and I believe lore wise no female spartan has the menstrual cycle because of chemicals in the augmentations they received.
sniper945 wrote:
Actually this is on topic not derailed. The of post talks about Palmer's menstrual cycle, and I believe lore wise no female spartan has the menstrual cycle because of chemicals in the augmentations they received.
To be honest, I'm not sure if they do or not. It's the same kinda question as "when does chief ever eat?"

Maybe the halo wiki can shed some light on this.
I literally can even right now...
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
sniper945 wrote:
Well Palmer doesn't have because it's not a female.
"It's not a female" what if they identify as a man?
Spoiler:
Show
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 5