Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] Sarah Palmer is a really a man

OP DR Wizzels107

  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 5
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
Spoiler:
Show
Trusssson wrote:
Trusssson wrote:
sniper945 wrote:
Now correct me if I'm wrong. But doesn't every female spartan not have their menstrual cycle because of some of the chemicals given to them during the augmentation process?
Okay... you know a threads d-railled when we ask these questions... lol
Actually this is on topic not derailed. The of post talks about Palmer's menstrual cycle, and I believe lore wise no female spartan has the menstrual cycle because of chemicals in the augmentations they received.
Well Palmer doesn't have because it's not a female.
"It's not a female" what if they identify as a man?
We don't know what it is for sure yet.
I just burst out laughing at that at comment and woke my girl up. Shes now mad. U made her dis way
But how do you know your girl isn't Palmer in disguise?????
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post inappropriate content.
Spoiler:
Show
Trusssson wrote:
Trusssson wrote:
Trusssson wrote:
sniper945 wrote:
Now correct me if I'm wrong. But doesn't every female spartan not have their menstrual cycle because of some of the chemicals given to them during the augmentation process?
Okay... you know a threads d-railled when we ask these questions... lol
Actually this is on topic not derailed. The of post talks about Palmer's menstrual cycle, and I believe lore wise no female spartan has the menstrual cycle because of chemicals in the augmentations they received.
Well Palmer doesn't have because it's not a female.
"It's not a female" what if they identify as a man?
We don't know what it is for sure yet.
I just burst out laughing at that at comment and woke my girl up. Shes now mad. U made her dis way
But how do you know your girl isn't Palmer in disguise?????
That would explain why I would smash Palmer! U figured it out!
Case closed. See humans Sangheili are the best detectives.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.
Spoiler:
Show
. We know this because women cannot be leaders (From now on we shall refer to her as it).
dude that is sexist.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post inappropriate content.
Spoiler:
Show
Trusssson wrote:
Trusssson wrote:
Trusssson wrote:
sniper945 wrote:
Now correct me if I'm wrong. But doesn't every female spartan not have their menstrual cycle because of some of the chemicals given to them during the augmentation process?
Okay... you know a threads d-railled when we ask these questions... lol
Actually this is on topic not derailed. The of post talks about Palmer's menstrual cycle, and I believe lore wise no female spartan has the menstrual cycle because of chemicals in the augmentations they received.
Well Palmer doesn't have because it's not a female.
"It's not a female" what if they identify as a man?
We don't know what it is for sure yet.
I just burst out laughing at that at comment and woke my girl up. Shes now mad. U made her dis way
But how do you know your girl isn't Palmer in disguise?????
That would explain why I would smash Palmer! U figured it out!
That's because she's a girl and not an it. Duh
But you say Palmer is an it, if his girl is palmer in disguise doesn't that make her the it you are talking about?
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post inappropriate content.
Spoiler:
Show
Trusssson wrote:
Trusssson wrote:
Trusssson wrote:
Trusssson wrote:
sniper945 wrote:
Now correct me if I'm wrong. But doesn't every female spartan not have their menstrual cycle because of some of the chemicals given to them during the augmentation process?
Okay... you know a threads d-railled when we ask these questions... lol
Actually this is on topic not derailed. The of post talks about Palmer's menstrual cycle, and I believe lore wise no female spartan has the menstrual cycle because of chemicals in the augmentations they received.
Well Palmer doesn't have because it's not a female.
"It's not a female" what if they identify as a man?
We don't know what it is for sure yet.
I just burst out laughing at that at comment and woke my girl up. Shes now mad. U made her dis way
But how do you know your girl isn't Palmer in disguise?????
That would explain why I would smash Palmer! U figured it out!
That's because she's a girl and not an it. Duh
But you say Palmer is an it, if his girl is palmer in disguise doesn't that make her the it you are talking about?
Well I just checked and my girl hasn't got a penis so I guess my girl can't be Palmer...
You never know he could just be wearing one of marilyn manson's suits.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
Spoiler:
Show
Trusssson wrote:
Trusssson wrote:
Trusssson wrote:
Trusssson wrote:
Trusssson wrote:
Trusssson wrote:
sniper945 wrote:
Now correct me if I'm wrong. But doesn't every female spartan not have their menstrual cycle because of some of the chemicals given to them during the augmentation process?
Okay... you know a threads d-railled when we ask these questions... lol
Actually this is on topic not derailed. The of post talks about Palmer's menstrual cycle, and I believe lore wise no female spartan has the menstrual cycle because of chemicals in the augmentations they received.
Well Palmer doesn't have because it's not a female.
"It's not a female" what if they identify as a man?
We don't know what it is for sure yet.
I just burst out laughing at that at comment and woke my girl up. Shes now mad. U made her dis way
But how do you know your girl isn't Palmer in disguise?????
That would explain why I would smash Palmer! U figured it out!
That's because she's a girl and not an it. Duh
But you say Palmer is an it, if his girl is palmer in disguise doesn't that make her the it you are talking about?
Well I just checked and my girl hasn't got a penis so I guess my girl can't be Palmer...
You never know he could just be wearing one of marilyn manson's suits.
I'm going to show her this post next time she makes me angry... Also how is this thread still not locked?
Ah I see you have to deal with crappy auto correct too.
I dont care if its a man or women just as long someone tells me we can still desroy the enemy core while being triple capped in a nice soothing voice and also look hot in that armored hand with armored hip.
Hear me out before you comment. We all know how testosterone and estrogen work. Higher levels of estrogen can make people more emotional. In addition to that, estrogen regulates the menstrual cycle. Testosterone on the other hand increases aggression and affects the muscular system. It allows men to be stronger and faster than woman. Now Sarah Palmer is really tranny. We know this because women cannot be leaders (From now on we shall refer to her as it). Also because its best friend is Lasky. Who is a known tranny from secret ONI files stolen by Imamsaab3000. Also I'm told by the j1zzman, that Sarah Palmer does not have a menstrual cycle. This means that she cannot be a woman. My theory is that it's a tranny or it may just be a boy who's still going through puberty. What are yall's thoughts? And also Sarah Palmer needs our help to complete puberty so let's help it out. Please don't lock this thread 343, it is a constructive post to help Palmer.
I dont care if its a man or women just as long someone tells me we can still destroy the enemy core while being triple capped in a nice soothing voice and also look hot in that armored hand to armored hip.
Edit:Sorry didn't mean to spam the website lagged for me
Seriously? Can 343 lock this thread now please. It's just all kinds of offensive
Seriously? Can 343 lock this thread now please. It's just all kinds of offensive
They're probably asleep. Don't worry stckrboy usually gets to work around this time.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 5