OP DR Wizzels107

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 5
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post inappropriate content.
Spoiler:
Show
Now correct me if I'm wrong. But doesn't every female spartan not have their menstrual cycle because of some of the chemicals given to them during the augmentation process?
loss or reduction of sex drive was a possible side effect of the Spartan 2 augmentations, however thats loss of the drive to reproduce, I think they still have the capacity.
What is this post????????????

please lock it
Hear me out before you comment. We all know how testosterone and estrogen work. Higher levels of estrogen can make people more emotional. In addition to that, estrogen regulates the menstrual cycle. Testosterone on the other hand increases aggression and affects the muscular system. It allows men to be stronger and faster than woman. Now Sarah Palmer is really tranny. We know this because women cannot be leaders (From now on we shall refer to her as it). Also because its best friend is Lasky. Who is a known tranny from secret ONI files stolen by Imamsaab3000. Also I'm told by the j1zzman, that Sarah Palmer does not have a menstrual cycle. This means that she cannot be a woman. My theory is that it's a tranny or it may just be a boy who's still going through puberty. What are yall's thoughts? And also Sarah Palmer needs our help to complete puberty so let's help it out. Please don't lock this thread 343, it is a constructive post to help Palmer.
Listen to yourself, girls cant be leaders... are you kidding me.... i knw women how are in business and are earning more than you do. Thats makes your point invalid. And what the hell, what sort of attitude you have towards girls. Become more mature dude. I'm very very disappointed after reading this. 😠
Hear me out before you comment. We all know how testosterone and estrogen work. Higher levels of estrogen can make people more emotional. In addition to that, estrogen regulates the menstrual cycle. Testosterone on the other hand increases aggression and affects the muscular system. It allows men to be stronger and faster than woman. Now Sarah Palmer is really tranny. We know this because women cannot be leaders (From now on we shall refer to her as it). Also because its best friend is Lasky. Who is a known tranny from secret ONI files stolen by Imamsaab3000. Also I'm told by the j1zzman, that Sarah Palmer does not have a menstrual cycle. This means that she cannot be a woman. My theory is that it's a tranny or it may just be a boy who's still going through puberty. What are yall's thoughts? And also Sarah Palmer needs our help to complete puberty so let's help it out. Please don't lock this thread 343, it is a constructive post to help Palmer.
Listen to yourself, girls cant be leaders... are you kidding me.... i knw women how are in business and are earning more than you do. Thats makes your point invalid. And what the hell, what sort of attitude you have towards girls. Become more mature dude. I'm very very disappointed after reading this. 😠
Hes not being serious.
Seriously? Can 343 lock this thread now please. It's just all kinds of offensive
Bro we are trying to help Sarah Palmer find itself.
Bro, you're not funny. Poking fun at the transgender community is not funny. And referring to transgender people as 'it' is definitely not funny.

Grow up.

This thread can't be locked soon enough.
Now correct me if I'm wrong. But doesn't every female spartan not have their menstrual cycle because of some of the chemicals given to them during the augmentation process?
True. Spartan, at least Spartan IIs were given drugs that made them have no sex drive, increased willingness to win, strength, reflexes... so yeah I can say why she does not have menstrual cycles... if Spartan IV are given the same drugs.
I dont care if its a man or women just as long someone tells me we can still desroy the enemy core while being triple capped in a nice soothing voice and also look hot in that armored hand with armored hip.
Lol
JOLTLORD wrote:
loss or reduction of sex drive was a possible side effect of the Spartan 2 augmentations, however thats loss of the drive to reproduce, I think they still have the capacity.
Hm.... you do have a point. We were only told that they dont have sex drive......so that means they can reproduce if they want. Aiken, nightfall Spartan... he had a daughter... so yes it seems like your point is valid.
How did I get into this side of the internet again?
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
sniper945 wrote:
Okay... you know a threads d-railled when we ask these questions... lol
Actually this is on topic not derailed. The of post talks about Palmer's menstrual cycle, and I believe lore wise no female spartan has the menstrual cycle because of chemicals in the augmentations they received.
Well Palmer doesn't have because it's not a female.
Explain the....You know.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post inappropriate content.
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
palmer was cute in spartan ops...not so much in halo 5...i think its her hair..and her eyes...they made her hair to dark in halo 5...also her eyes seem smaller and closer together....lasky looks different too
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 5