Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Savagery among Spartan Companies

OP UnReaL

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
Got offered a $100 to give up leadership for my legit company unlike some others. Word in the galaxy is that companies are planning on booting members then charging them to get back into the company to get the Achilles helmet, straight savages if that's going to transpire. Our reputation will not be tarnished with the rest of the farming companies and or purposely matching up with other company members and spawn killing with Gungoose grenades to gain grenade commendations. Almost forgot to mention quitting before your about to lose to preserve you win percentage. You know who you are. We will probably be one of the first legitimate companies to earn all of Achilles, can't buy us.
That's really ridiculous.
That's some Game of Thrones -Yoink-.
I can't believe people are actually doing this kind of stuff just for a set of virtual armor :/
Amazing how much importance people put into this crap.
Humanity at its finest.
Humanity at its finest.
haha yepp!
That's hilarious. Already had a few guys join mine with intent to headhunt some of our players. People are ridiculous.
I thought that you had to be in the company to earn commendation rewards when they reach the next level, or are completed. Not that you could join a company with all commendations completed and automatically get all rewards.

I did see the farming issue, but I never thought we'd see this crap. 343 should react before any actions like that take a foothold, I know how to keep my money but unfortunately there's a lot of easy prey out there.
Quote:
Humanity 2016 people
-FSU ATL
Spoiler:
Show
As a big fan if the show I have to ask, what do you mean?
As a big fan if the show I have to ask, what do you mean?
I'm guessing he means because the characters in the show often manipulate each other for cruel, harsh ends and that can be compared to what is happening here.
Achilles is taunted, a burn mark. Too much negativity around it.

If you roam around these forums enough and see Achilles in game, you judge the guy and wonder how many games he has ruined for other players.
Your Spartan company page made me laugh.
You should be able to report companies for that, and their company terminated, or at least the person doing that booted without them being able to rejoin
Lol I knew that armor was ruining this community even more
Wow, that's cray. Im lucky to be in a spartan company with a chill leader. Lol
$110! Deal? :D
UnReaL wrote:
Got offered a $100 to give up leadership for my legit company unlike some others. Word in the galaxy is that companies are planning on booting members then charging them to get back into the company to get the Achilles helmet, straight savages if that's going to transpire. Our reputation will not be tarnished with the rest of the farming companies and or purposely matching up with other company members and spawn killing with Gungoose grenades to gain grenade commendations. Almost forgot to mention quitting before your about to lose to preserve you win percentage. You know who you are. We will probably be one of the first legitimate companies to earn all of Achilles, can't buy us.
In all honesty, 100 bucks for the leadership...I would've already given him the info for my pay pal, eh?
This sort of stuff is why I normally steer away from things like companies...
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3