Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Savagery among Spartan Companies

OP UnReaL

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
Please report any of the companies that do this.
I'll give you twinkies instead. You get something sweet out of it at least, money currupt your mind.

In all seriousness though, that's whack lol. Hopefully people get priorities straightened out. I'll just block communication if I have that issue.
Why would you be with any spartan company that wants to charge you the Achilles that you earned through hard work. I'd say by by and F you. On the other note you wont be one of the first legitimate companys to earn the Achilles because it is perfectly legitimate to "farm" kills since you are using skill to get the kills. It takes skill to spawn trap (not just communication, it takes lots of skill too) and it takes skill to hit your target. Sure if they arnt fighting back your a doosh but most "farming" companys will destroy the core then because the fun of fighting (yes that word is deliberately used) is gone.
I've only been dominated one time in warzone to the point of being pushed so deep in my base I knew it was a full on spartan company team and that was xx RageSlayer xx but still that's just how good communication and skilled players should be
Good on you, Unreal HCS. I've heard about companies planning on kicking members and charging people to join for Achilles armour and helmet. If you know the names of any companies/gamertags of people who are planning on doing this, I highly advise you send a tweet to @Brav and/or @Unyshek on Twitter so they can look into it.

Same goes for the guy who tried to offer you 100 bucks for leadership. It's absolutely not in spirit of the game, companies and of course the armour and helmet.

Personally, I stopped wearing my Achilles armour a few days ago because whenever someone sees it, they highly likely are going to think "they farmed for this" and ruined other players experiences when in reality, it's only a few high-profile companies that are doing this and it's a shame. I've actually just pinned a topic in my Spartan Company forums informing users that farming is NOT allowed and if you are found to be doing it, you'll be removed from the company. The entire concept of the armour set was great, it has just been tainted by a select few.
It's a total shame, because it is a really cool set of armour, tainted by the flaws of a few hundred people in literally hundreds of thousands. As the magnificent Moa said before me, the concept was great but a select few have ruined it.

My Spartan company is actually surprisingly against the armour. And I am glad amount that.
Just gonna add, having any armour doesn't improve your game, if your -Yoink- with Achilles then your still gonna be piss poor with it. I'm my opinion, let the noobs who care so much keep doing what they're doing, and let the real players play on as normal. SeventhColumn all day.
ARB1E wrote:
I can't believe people are actually doing this kind of stuff just for a set of virtual armor :/
I know, right?
This is nuts. Well, if 343i add Mark V (proper) for those who completed the campaign on Legendary/solo (or players who have unlocked all achievements) then I'll be laughing.

Since, you know, Mark V > Achilles.
And I thought spending $10 for two skins was nuts.
To know the Lore is to know Halo
"Dont be spoiled, dont start a fight. Always be careful, here at night. Because the Spartans might come, in suits that weigh half a ton. And they'll steal from you all you gots, just like they did from Colonel Watts."
This is nuts. Well, if 343i add Mark V (proper) for those who completed the campaign on Legendary/solo (or players who have unlocked all achievements) then I'll be laughing.

They need to add this.
Celieleki wrote:

They need to add this.
Yep this would be great, however in regards to OP i'm sure any of these rumours are just that, rumours and likely not actual true statements, I know leadership of most of the higher up companies and know this isn't something that people are doing or even thinking about doing
oh man this is pathetic.
Good lord people
Well they did have an auction to the armor that was around 40 dollars
That's ridiculous.
Agreed, its a little ridiculous, for people to take it so seriously, I really do want to own everything in the game, but it is the journey just as much as the end result that is important. Part of the reasons I keep hopping in to mp (other than the fact that it is just fun) is hoping each time that I pop a req pack I get a sweet armor or helmet or whatever. If I got everything as quickly as I could, then what. It's like Destiny, or other loot heavy games, if you cheese the game to get everything as quickly as you can, then you have spent a few hours with the game having a less fun experience then you may have had spending more time grinding. But who knows, that is just my approach, one of the guys I play games with the most is the opposite... but when it comes down to it its just that a game - have fun, life is short.

TL/DR - "Life is not a problem to solve, but a reality to experience" - Frank Herbert "Dune"
That's a real thing?
Absolutely disgraceful, however, the people actually willing to pay for that crap are just as bad as the ones charging for it.
I choose to have Helljumper Helmet over Achillies Armour.
First world problems!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3