Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Savagery among Spartan Companies

OP UnReaL

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
I thought your tag looked familiar I have a couple buddies in your company I've played with y'all quite a bit that's funny
Wow. Just wow. To think that people would go to those extremes for armor is ridiculous.
That's a little extreme all for the armor. I got booted for one as they wanted players only at X level and would increase it every week. I wasn't anywhere close to what they wanted, that and if I wasn't active everyday with at least several games I wasn't doing my part. Got booted superbowl weekend haha
UnReaL wrote:
Got offered a $100 to give up leadership for my legit company unlike some others. Word in the galaxy is that companies are planning on booting members then charging them to get back into the company to get the Achilles helmet, straight savages if that's going to transpire. Our reputation will not be tarnished with the rest of the farming companies and or purposely matching up with other company members and spawn killing with Gungoose grenades to gain grenade commendations. Almost forgot to mention quitting before your about to lose to preserve you win percentage. You know who you are. We will probably be one of the first legitimate companies to earn all of Achilles, can't buy us.
You know man, I'd give you $100.00 for what you're doing right now. You made the right move.
Achilles doesn't even look good. It's an abomination. How can people want it so badly?
Really stupid. Being in a company that MIGHT get the Achilles isn't worth any amount.
Achilles doesn't even look good. It's an abomination. How can people want it so badly?
People have different opinions. I, for one, love the armor; and I can't wait to get it.
Bohodil wrote:
Humanity at its finest.
haha yepp!
Millions if years of evolution, it was all leading up to this.
I just play for fun
Give me 100,000 then I will
I may be more optimistic than most here, but i doubt this is a widespread thing. The company I'm in is just hanging for fun, and getting the armor will be an added bonus. I will not allow what other people are doing, or what they think, to influence me being in a company, wearing the armor, not wearing the armor, or even cause me to think this community is going downhill because of this armor.

I am going to take what 343i said about their tracking of how Warzone games have been played pre and post armor, and rest assured that these are small cases. Just report these guys. Take the time that you are spending here to make a thread to tweet and message all the right people. Basically the guys that are doing things like this are laughing all the way to the bank. As a community we can do more than just post our appalled feelings here but also wear our earned armor with pride, and report those we know earn it in bad form. Proactive not reactive wins the day every time.
Hopefully any company leader caught doing this will be banned for life and hung from the gallows.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3