Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

SCARAB WOULD BE AN AWSOME LV 9 REQ

OP MutantX socom

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Hi i just cant wait for a lv 9 req target locater from reach or a scarab please post reply with what you think and what you would consider would be a lv 9 req from your perspective please n thanks. Oh n has to be anything you want so long its from the halo universe 👍🙂
We'd need the maps to be expanded significantly if the Scarab were ever added.
Scarab should be its own map feature like its the main base to capture and the 1st base with a defence.
There definitely should be some sort of level 9 req. Like a targetable ordinance. MAC Cannon one of the 3 bases and kill everyone inside.
Scarabs would be a great req
No. Just... just no.
its better off as a boss rather than a req, or possibly a base as suggested below:
Scarab should be its own map feature like its the main base to capture and the 1st base with a defence.
Lol, i think it would be cooler for maybe just he scarab gun? But even that, that would be OP
No. not the Scarab, but the Locust from Halo Wars. that would be a fun vehicle.
Too overpowered so it's not going to happen. But it can be a boss.
iLagxLucid wrote:
Too overpowered so it's not going to happen. But it can be a boss.
Scarab boss would be great, add some diversity to WZ.
Rajit123 wrote:
its better off as a boss rather than a req, or possibly a base as suggested below:
A boss would be pretty kewl. It would make sence in a game with bosses to have all the notable things that should or could be a boss.

i could imagine it being available any where that has wide open areas on the out side like apex.
I think a pelican would be better. Mobile, player controlled spawn point, worth VP when killed. Like, 50. Think of it as a player controlled boss. It isn't super crazy armed, but can boost fast enough to ram stuff (at its own expense potentially) and its true weapon, aside from a nice autocannon, is the fact that it poops spartans.
Infinity would be an awesome lvl 9 req.
Scarab would be best as a boss. Could have 2 legendary ones spawn on Apex where Tankmaster ROK used to spawn and for firefight at the beach by home base where the phantom appears.

A few other maps where one can spawn.

Target locator would be interesting actually, be pretty over powered but with only 2 charges and the fact than people can easily get into cover it could be toned down, using it inside structures would just waste it so you'd have to be smart.
While I agree that we need a level 9 req. I think the Scarab would be beyond ridiculous, it's way too big for any the maps anyway and too actually have one would just be OP. Even a smaller version. Could see it as a WZFF boss but not as a REQ, never ever.
This is what I imagined a WZ map with scarab as a feature.

(I'll use a compass to describe the lay out) Warzone map with a broken down scarab to the north of the map that acts as the primary base, with garages to the west and east, and cores to the SW and SE. There would be a dividing section between cores. Between the garages there is an area with a good amount of cover and the garages can't see each other with the cover. The scarab how ever isn't completely down promethians take control and it becomes the mythic boss but is stationary and still a base. The scarab destroys some of the cover between garages. I can't give a location cause I don't know any lore.
No. not the Scarab, but the Locust from Halo Wars. that would be a fun vehicle.
That would be doable I think a little more balanced than the Scarab. I would like it is a boss or a base just to see a different base than what is available.
Too big for smash
This is what I imagined a WZ map with scarab as a feature.

(I'll use a compass to describe the lay out) Warzone map with a broken down scarab to the north of the map that acts as the primary base, with garages to the west and east, and cores to the SW and SE. There would be a dividing section between cores. Between the garages there is an area with a good amount of cover and the garages can't see each other with the cover. The scarab how ever isn't completely down promethians take control and it becomes the mythic boss but is stationary and still a base. The scarab destroys some of the cover between garages. I can't give a location cause I don't know any lore.
You just described the level in Halo Wars 1 with the super Scarab. I like the idea.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2