Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Season req packs question

OP DavidThWavid

I've was never one for Arena, but recently I've been grinding in MCC and now that I have all the weekly and seasonal challenges, I figured I'd get back to 5

Question is, if I get ranked in more than one playlist, do I receive a req pack for each one? and is there anything in those req packs besides an emblem? It's been so long I forgot
I've was never one for Arena, but recently I've been grinding in MCC and now that I have all the weekly and seasonal challenges, I figured I'd get back to 5

Question is, if I get ranked in more than one playlist, do I receive a req pack for each one? and is there anything in those req packs besides an emblem? It's been so long I forgot
I don't think you even get an emblem any more.
You only get 1 REQ pack per season. It doesn’t matter how many playlists you rank in. It’ll only be 1 pack.

I don't think you even get an emblem any more.
As for the emblem scenario. I believe old season emblems are being recycled now though I can’t 100% confirm that.
I really wish old season emblems got recycled but alas they dont. I lost my old account so my new account cant get all the season emblems anymore.